Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (1070 Views)

See How An Ordinary Lagos Boy Earn $200 Daily While Sitting At Home With His Lap / Golden Premier Club Business Seminar Invite / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello

I noticed some people have money but the money they have cant meet their need.

I have noticed some have projects and the money they have cant complete the project at hand so they give up.

I have noticed some just keep their money in the bank and at the end of the month they have spent everything on unnecessary things and they cant account for how it was spent.

If you are in any of these category and you want to start having savings and making more money day by day, then you are in the right place.

I will be teaching and tutoring you all on the business and investment opportunity in town where you can make over $50-$200 daily. And I will also teach you how to succeed in the business.

Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by sozie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
the little an average man has is aint worth loosing..expecially wen these quick scheme outfits are everywer..and wit no good reputation.....about this.am optimistic
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok more opinion....
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why i think you must Attend this Seminar.

As at last month, dollar was just between N330 - N350, as at yesterday dollar is now N415.
When everyone is complaining of dollar increment, and increment in goods and commodities. We are busy smiling to the bank because when you withdraw your dollar and convert it to naira, you will have no option but to smile. CBN governor made a prediction that dollar may become N1,000 by the end of this year. If you ain't registered yet, it's not too late.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by eedu247: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
I like dis innovation
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by abbeythegifted: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thanks
eedu247:
I like dis innovation
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by obawolea(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
The reason is that they are scared of losing the little money they have. They don't want to take risks.
Moreso, they have not seen anyone around them or in their families doing such things before. So, they always think it's impossible.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by obawolea(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
The number you put down is not on whatzapp at all. Put down the one on whatzapp.
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by eric4real(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2016
I am interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar On Whatapps (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily by eric4real(m): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2016
08025227015 .I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Is MMM A Fraud Or An Investment In Nigeria? According To CBN, It’s A Fraud, What / Extracash For Everyone / Come Here To Sell And Buy Your Bitcoin.remitano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.