Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria. (1367 Views)

National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... / National Open University Of Nigeria: All You Need To Know Before Buying a form / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria. by Odochime(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello Nounites, I am yours truly Odo Chime.

I am part of a study centre called Apex Tutors the best science study centre in Abuja. No be mouth cool .

So we have a platform online where you Students can access past questions and answers online. This has proved to be helpful, those that have used it before can testify. On your mobile phone or computer just visit www.apextutors.com.ng scroll down and you'll see e-learning, that's where you can practice past questions and answers.

To enable you access those Q and A you'll have to buy a ticket which goes for only #2500, and you'll get access to the questions. To get thus ticket or for more information just connect with me on WhatsApp only 08176148408. Or Facebook Odo Chime.

(1) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIP :list Of Scholarship Programmes For Nigerian Student (home & Abrod) / Urgent: Please What Are The Procedures For Collection Of Certificate From Unilag / He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.