Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August (67187 Views)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / Mkn Music Video Director’s Seminar Holds Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Duru009(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Hardworkin people and industrious people.
God will certainly bless the igbo nation more n more.....
God will bless ndi more.....
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by vikeyz(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2016
I want to be a millionaire, so freaking bad grin
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Anabel(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
look at this afonja gorilla no nwafor in his right senses even hypnotized will marry u we might likely fvvck u but marriage u must be dreaming

I can't even f**k one. Sorry
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Drug ballons kwenu
abokibuhari:
Niger Delta and igbo kwenu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Anabel(f): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Gassa007:

And who the hell cares about tribalist like you, just checked your pics you ain't worth shit for an Igbo man that knows his onion.There are superb fine ladies,every corner in the East.

Please go for them. I don't wanna be seen by an Igbo man. Thanks
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by HMZi: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

make i go c this anabel pishure sef,d gal dey worry o
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Anabel(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2016
HMZi:
make i go c this anabel pishure sef,d gal dey worry o

Ta! Come back here. No go look my ugly face tongue
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by HMZi: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

Anabel:

Anabel:

ugly? Nooo,nuts? A lil....madam take it easy o
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Anabel(f): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2016
HMZi:
[color=#990000][/color] ugly? Nooo,nuts? A lil....madam take it easy o

Hehehe. It's all part of the fun on NL
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by HMZi: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

Hehehe. It's all part of the fun on NL
4 sure.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Exponent123(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2016
diasporaman:
Photo: Biggest Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires Holds Today In Malaysia

Ofuobi Nwanne Amaka International Social Club is still number one in Malaysia. It's a club for those who have made it in life.

First from right is the richest young man in my town in Anambra State and his name is King Mikky Jaga (KMJ)

NDI OMA NA MALAYSIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by oc2fish: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Udmaster:
hate filled tribalistic posts here,
does it mean that any yoruba in UK is a debit card scammer?
Tribalism- a key drawback to the development of this country.
You can hate Igbos but you CAN NEVER stop us.

BROS no legit job in MALAYSIA.

1 Like

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by iamrealdeji(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Maski87:
Is this Ogwu ego or is it Ego ogwu
me sef don dey understand Igbo. What you said means "I it Ogun Owo or Owo ogun" "Is it jazz money or drug money" in Yoruba as well,ogun is drugs and ogun is also jazz
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Gassa007: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

Whatever...
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by onyepapa(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Didn't I warn y'all not to quote me and say shït?? Why is it so hard to abide by simple instructions?
We all know what most Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, do in Malaysia and we all know what these boys are up to.
Why does the truth hurt so much??
We should all learn to call a spade a spade and not a fuçking big spoon smiley.
Now I don't want to see any of you sniffing around my mentions again. Run along now smiley.

. Ediot
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by uchennamani(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Association of scammers, drug peddlers, yahoo boys and the few legit business men grin.

Igbo kwenu!

*I'm Igbo, so don't quote me to say trash smiley*
Ewu!
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ozodingbaundecided
uchennamani:
Ewu!
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by jordinsparkles(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
See them... Ocultic people.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Kanyekels(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:
When you over pay for a poster and the designer is so confused, he over did it. It's really looking igbotic. Even if an Igbo man promises to bring my beloved dead grandma back to life, I can never Marry him. I'd rather stay single till I die

No sane Igbo guy will consider settling with an ugly nymph like you. So take it off your mind and remain single all your lifetime.
Btw you are ugly
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by seangy4konji: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Meeting of drug dealers.

Hustle na hustle sha.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by bee444: 5:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Udmaster:
hate filled tribalistic posts here,
does it mean that any yoruba in UK is a debit card scammer?
Tribalism- a key drawback to the development of this country.
You can hate Igbos but you CAN NEVER stop us.

You don't see enough Igbos in the UK, and the ones there are just like the rest of them everywhere...drug baron, robbers and fraud.

I pity the Yoruba Yahoo boys in the UK. These are poverty-stricken individuals that relies on "it will fall". They can't even go to mall to shop..they order everything including meat and drinks from the Internet. They are broke dudes that lives lavishly.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by HitlerGaddafi: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
diasporaman:
Photo: Biggest Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires Holds Today In Malaysia

Ofuobi Nwanne Amaka International Social Club is still number one in Malaysia. It's a club for those who have made it in life.

First from right is the richest young man in my town in Anambra State and his name is King Mikky Jaga (KMJ)
grin

That "It's a club for those who have made it in life" really got me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Ladies In Bikini At South Africa's Pool Party / Event Planners / Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.