Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address (960 Views)

How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / I Need To Hide My Ip / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by adebobs24: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2009
I do i hide my ip address to be able to access web sites that will not allow nigerian Ip
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by CHADASHU(m): 1:47am On Oct 11, 2009
D question is ambigious, what are U usin to connect to the net? D best I can offer is that U connect to a proxy web server, which connects U to the net. Visit proxy4free.com for a list of proxy IP address U could use. Hope it helps
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by adebayo201: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by obelia5z(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2009
you can check browser9.com wink
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by unclewebng(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
Just log in into www.indirectconnections .com
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by chizillar(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2009
I won't advice anybody to use proxy since it is not reliable. What of if you are working on a serious venture that you are protected with it and suddenly, they had problem along the ways and that is the end of that your transaction. I have a friend who tried it but it failed him at a crucial moment. So i will advice people to use a reliable software. They last poster was demanding 20,000. I will offer you that same software below N3000-Call me on. 07033097160. GOODBYE.

1 Like

Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by NetSage: 1:26am On Oct 15, 2009
adebobs24:

I do i hide my ip address to be able to access web sites that will not allow nigerian Ip
Changing Internet Protocol(IP) HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM TO MANY PPLE, HERE IS YOUR SOLUTION
I will give you some site where you can use the trail version, but note that after the trial version you will not be able to use it again on your PC/LAPTOP
1. www.invisible-browsing.com it is off the hook, it can give you any IP you want, trial version is just 3 days
it changes all the IP on all your browser automatically.
2. www.hidemyip.com this is another good one, trial version is just 15days.

But if you want a one you can use for ever, i actually just made the discovery, on Monday and it is gbono felifeli.
I guaranty that if you get this latest discovery mail me on jazzylove2004@yahoo.com
I actually use your-freedom to change my IP,EVEN IF I BROWSE IN THE CAFE, OR I USE IZAP,ZOOM,IT CAN CHANGE YOUR IP
JUST MAIL ME, but it will cost you a token #1500 just for very few Nigerian who really want to change their IP

LIKE I SAID EVEN IF YOU ARE BROWSING FROM A CAFE YOU CAN USE IT TO CHANGE THE IP ASAP
Mail me jazzylove2004@yahoo.com
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by mayowasuff: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2009
hello if you need good ip changer contact me 08039244154  mayowaim@gmail.com
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by billgatexp(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
why pay greatly for ip changer when u can get it real cheap, anyone who needs it, just holla me at 08056055477 and get the shit for as cheap as 1k. dont pay too much, holla and confirm
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by alleluyah(f): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2009
You can get the software for free at http://worldyouthforum.net
Re: Help!i Want To Hide My Ip Address by jessitha: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2013
adebobs24: I do i hide my ip address to be able to access web sites that will not allow nigerian Ip

You can use Proxy server or Hide ip address software to change the ip address.To check the ip address before and after changing, Visit the site Ip-details.com .Here you can search IP,domain host and it also includes city, country, global latitude & longitude coordinates etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Gsm 3g Internet Modem 4 Sale / How Do I Use A Photo Editing Software To Do This? / How Can I Repossess My Yahoo Email After It Has Been Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.