Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People (2309 Views)

Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Emmahunk(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finally, I am being justified. Those that called me un printable names for refusing IPOB and whatever it stands for should bury their heads in shame. So sad that some who could not see beyond their noses are already dead for this fruitless bid. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Each time I read about this madness, I remember the estacy with which we received Uwazurike at Royal Palace Hotel Enugu, the day the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu handed him over to the Igbos as our next leader should he Ikemba be no more. Today, where is Uwazurike and where did he leave the Igbos? Light years away and we seemed to be recuperating from the wounds of betrayal and hopeless leadership only for Radio Biafra to surface out of the blues. People started calling in and venting both real and imaginary anger against the Government. Gradually, a name that has no antecedent in Igbo history grew larger than life and so many 'zombied' after him. With his arrest, the first recorded agitation started in Asaba and we conveniently joined in forgetting so easily that these were the same people that sabotaged Ojukwu and his troops during the civil war. Next was Portharcourt and again Igbos forgot the famous 'abandoned property' saga that saw hitherto Igbo millionaires begging for food.
Today, there is a new format to push Igbos ahead again and already we have fallen for the bait, line, hook and sinker.
Already, there are three factions and the reason is very clear. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS SHOWN INTEREST IN DIALOGUE MEANING POSSIBLE APPOINTMENTS AND MONEY. EVERYONE WANTS TO BE WELL POSITIONED .
My brothers, if my assumption is wrong, can any of the factions sincerely answer these questions and I might be tempted to believe them ;
Assuming that this hopeless bid becomes a reality ;
1. Which States will belong to the new IPOB?
2. Which of the States will produce the first president?
3. Which of the States will produce the Federal Capital?
4. Is it the MEND, AVENGERS, REFORMED AVENGERS OR BAKASSI that will form the new IPOB army?
5. The Biafra passport that was launched, who has traveled or conducted any business with it?
Finally, if the struggle is not for personal benefits, how come one faction is already willing to burn the Biafra flag and a second faction willing to hand over the same flag they called sacred to Mr President?

My brothers and sisters, it's high time we stopped wasting the lives of our innocent youths in a struggle that is dead and should be buried. Let us know that those who are leading us on have their families and wards safely abroad. We are but pawns in their wicked schemes of making name and riches.
May God open our eyes and grant us wisdom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by ogwomba(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
weep for yourself first before others.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by ShootToKill: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Emmahunk:
[s]Finally, I am being justified. Those that called me un printable names for refusing IPOB and whatever it stands for should bury their heads in shame. So sad that some who could not see beyond their noses are already dead for this fruitless bid. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Each time I read about this madness, I remember the estacy with which we received Uwazurike at Royal Palace Hotel Enugu, the day the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu handed him over to the Igbos as our next leader should he Ikemba be no more. Today, where is Uwazurike and where did he leave the Igbos? Light years away and we seemed to be recuperating from the wounds of betrayal and hopeless leadership only for Radio Biafra to surface out of the blues. People started calling in and venting both real and imaginary anger against the Government. Gradually, a name that has no antecedent in Igbo history grew larger than life and so many 'zombied' after him. With his arrest, the first recorded agitation started in Asaba and we conveniently joined in forgetting so easily that these were the same people that sabotaged Ojukwu and his troops during the civil war. Next was Portharcourt and again Igbos forgot the famous 'abandoned property' saga that saw hitherto Igbo millionaires begging for food.
Today, there is a new format to push Igbos ahead again and already we have fallen for the bait, line, hook and sinker.
Already, there are three factions and the reason is very clear. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS SHOWN INTEREST IN DIALOGUE MEANING POSSIBLE APPOINTMENTS AND MONEY. EVERYONE WANTS TO BE WELL POSITIONED .
My brothers, if my assumption is wrong, can any of the factions sincerely answer these questions and I might be tempted to believe them ;
4. Is it the MEND, AVENGERS, REFORMED AVENGERS OR BAKASSI that will form the new IPOB army?
5. The Biafra passport that was launched, who has traveled or conducted any business with it?
Finally, if the struggle is not for personal benefits, how come one faction is already willing to burn the Biafra flag and a second faction willing to hand over the same flag they called sacred to Mr President?

My brothers and sisters, it's high time we stopped wasting the lives of our innocent youths in a struggle that is dead and should be buried. Let us know that those who are leading us on have their families and wards safely abroad. We are but pawns in their wicked schemes of making name and riches.
May God open our eyes and grant us wisdom.[/s]

Stop deceiving yourself, you are just a bonsurudeen muslim pro-dullard from the north or southwest deceiving himself about 'being vindicated' if you refuse to acknowlege the OBVIOUS TRUTH that TRIPOB, RE-IPOB, DMIPOB were created inside Aisha buhari's bedroom in a LAME attempt to weaken and discredit IPOB, under the leadership of unshakable and unbribeable Activist Kanu Nnamdi. IPOB is still growing stronger against all odds.

IPOB remains one, even the dullard and his daura goons know this. Stop fooling yourself and Weep for your dullard and your pro-fulani yoruba muslim 'We Igbo' bonsurudeen oblong skull. We are not interested in your fake pro-dullard tears. cheesy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Warship: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Buhari deceiving himself grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by hummerwise(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
ogwomba:
weep for yourself first before others.
NO, YU SHOULD WEEP MORE..
The earlier you realise there is nothing you can do about this biafra thing the better for your future...
The earlier you realise you r just a pawn in all this conspiracy the better for ur life.

The earlier you realise you need to fight for your future than fighting for a lost cause the better for you...

The earlier you realise the op has just made sense the better for your brain muscles..

The earlier you realise you need to start thinking on your own,, the better for your dream.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Rizstar: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
This man no dey shame at all

8 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by limeta(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
I am being justified.
Those that called me un printable names for refusing IPOB
and whatever it stands for should bury their heads in shame

Get a life
You part of the yoruba /fulani propaganda

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Ngozi123(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
@Emmahunk

This will probably go to the front page. Anything related to IPOB seems to get put on the front page these days...

I partly agree with you on the deficiencies of IPOB. The people leading it are doing so from comfy positions outside of the country while allowing innocent Igbo lives to be wasted, it seems rather unfair. However, one cannot underestimate the determination of the likes of Kanu, who has given up his freedom for his beliefs. I've said many times here that I don't really like him, personally speaking, but I admire his bravery. How many of you are willing to go to prison to stand up for your beliefs?

However, I completely disagree with your other point about Igbo leadership; Ojukwu was one in a million and cannot be replaced easily, we must accept that. What we need to do is shift our focus from electing a new 'leader' to supporting a unified party that serves Igbo interests. That party is APGA. It's much harder to get rid of a whole party of prospective leaders than it is to get rid of one man. Before we can achieve any independent nation, we must have political unity, we must have an idea on what we want that nation to look like. So for this reason, I urge my brothers and sisters to stop supporting APC/PDP and to rally themselves behind APGA and reform the party from within by getting rid of any politician that has a history of corrupt dealings.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
hummerwise:

NO, YU SHOULD WEEP MORE..
The earlier you realise there is nothing you can do about this biafra thing the better for your future...
The earlier you realise you r just a pawn in all this conspiracy the better for ur life.

The earlier you realise you need to fight for your future than fighting for a lost cause the better for you...

The earlier you realise the op has just made sense the better for your brain muscles..

The earlier you realise you need to start thinking on your own,, the better for your dream.

WHEN THEY CALL THEM LEADERS OF TOMORROW AND THEY THINK LIKE BUHARI
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by JBismarck(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok na
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by malele(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Weep for urself for believing thos lies from,Nigeria media

7 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by updatechange(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Emmahunk:
Finally, I am being justified. Those that called me un printable names for refusing IPOB and whatever it stands for should bury their heads in shame. So sad that some who could not see beyond their noses are already dead for this fruitless bid. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Each time I read about this madness, I remember the estacy with which we received Uwazurike at Royal Palace Hotel Enugu, the day the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu handed him over to the Igbos as our next leader should he Ikemba be no more. Today, where is Uwazurike and where did he leave the Igbos? Light years away and we seemed to be recuperating from the wounds of betrayal and hopeless leadership only for Radio Biafra to surface out of the blues. People started calling in and venting both real and imaginary anger against the Government. Gradually, a name that has no antecedent in Igbo history grew larger than life and so many 'zombied' after him. With his arrest, the first recorded agitation started in Asaba and we conveniently joined in forgetting so easily that these were the same people that sabotaged Ojukwu and his troops during the civil war. Next was Portharcourt and again Igbos forgot the famous 'abandoned property' saga that saw hitherto Igbo millionaires begging for food.

I'd said many times and will still continue saying it... BIAFRA is a big FRAUD! Nobody seems to snoop in, The poster is a right thinker and but so many of these Ipob youths re being brain drained...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by achi4u(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
I hardly comments on this kind of post... With no points nor direction.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Emmahunk(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ngozi123:
@Emmahunk

This will probably go to the front page. Anything related to IPOB seems to get put on the front page these days...

I partly agree with you on the deficiencies of IPOB. The people leading it are doing so from comfy positions outside of the country while allowing innocent Igbo lives to be wasted, it seems rather unfair. However, one cannot underestimate the determination of the likes of Kanu, who has given up his freedom for his beliefs. I've said many times here that I don't really like him, personally speaking, but I admire his bravery. How many of you are willing to go to prison to stand up for your beliefs?

However, I completely disagree with your other point about Igbo leadership; Ojukwu was one in a million and cannot be replaced easily, we must accept that. What we need to do is shift our focus from electing a new 'leader' to supporting a unified party that serves Igbo interests. That party is APGA. It's much harder to get rid of a whole party of prospective leaders than it is to get rid of one man. Before we can achieve any independent nation, we must have political unity, we must have an idea on what we want that nation to look like. So for this reason, I urge my brothers and sisters to stop supporting APC/PDP and to rally themselves behind APGA and reform the party from within by getting rid of any politician that has a history of corrupt dealings.

Thanks Ng, I must admit that you are a good writer and have a way with words that I admire in all yourAPGA crusades .
However, I think you misunderstood me on Igbo leadership. Late Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu was a man like no other. I respect and adore him even in death. My take is that even the people he trusted betrayed him and betrayed us.
On Nnamdi Kanu, I refuse to believe he is fighting for whatever it is he believes in but rather trying to gain a name and popularity.
Finally, I pray that this like you said makes FP so that more of our youths will be enlightened and shun all these senseless show of bravado for something most of them even hardly understand.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Ngozi123:
@Emmahunk

Bros nice writeup but u missed it when u said he willingly went to prison is it the nnamdi KANU that used fake name to logde in yorubaland( that he wants to kill) that willingly went to prison? or the nnamdi KANU that wrote letter countless times to British to come and get him out that willingly went to prison. I hate him because he is wicked

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Fight2Finish: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Emmahunk:

Shataaap!!! Ewu Gambia. You better be sorry for your miserable life. No need reading all, just three lines of your writing makes Buhari more brilliant than you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by 39xtr90r: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
Bros nice writeup but u missed it when u said he willingly went to prison is it the nnamdi KANU that used fake name to logde in yorubaland( that he wants to kill) that willingly went to prison? or the nnamdi KANU that wrote letter countless times to British to come and get him out that willingly went to prison. I hate him because he is wicked

Did you bother to ask yourself, can NK come all the way from UK to Nigeria via international airports without a credible means of identification?
If you're sensible you would have understood that a famous man in the calibre of NK cannot enter into Nigeria from UK without being spotted at the Nigeria airport.

You're bitter and therefore run amok on virtually every IPOB/NK/Igbo thread because you know your decades old lies have caught up with you. And now your only hope of survival is crumbling right before you.

Bile-filled hearts, slimy creatures, continue to deceive yourselves with endless and useless lies to console your miserable selves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
39xtr90r:

Did you bother to ask yourself, can NK come all the way from UK to Nigeria via international airports without a credible means of identification?
If you're sensible you would have understood that a famous man in the calibre of NK cannot enter into Nigeria from UK without being spotted at the Nigeria airport.

You're bitter and therefore run amok on virtually every IPOB/NK/Igbo thread because you know your decades old lies have caught up with you. And now your only hope of survival is crumbling right before you.

Bile-filled hearts, slimy creatures, continue to deceive yourselves with endless and useless lies to console your miserable selves.
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu sneaked into Nigeria through cotonou before lodging in a hotel with a prostitute and later arrested. He is a non-entity that will rot in prison. Biafra has been defeated since 1970 and no part of Nigeria will be allowed to break away

7 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Fight2Finish: 2:24am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Nnamdi Kanu sneaked into Nigeria through cotonou before lodging in a hotel with a prostitute and later arrested. He is a non-entity that will rot in prison. Biafra has been defeated since 1970 and no part of Nigeria will be allowed to break away
He is here talking trash I thought you called someone to ban me on the other thread because of my fundamental human rights? Mercy for your self.
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by 39xtr90r: 2:33am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
searchiing4love:
[/s]

Miserable nonentity, you know nothing other than to hate. Your worthless life is all about lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. And so you shall reap the fruits thereof in millions folds, soonest...

Meanwhile, continue gnashing your dirty teeth on NL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 27, 2016
39xtr90r:
[s][/s]

Miserable nonentity, you know nothing other than to hate. Your worthless life is all about lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. And so you shall reap the fruits thereof in millions folds, soonest...

We are brothers. I love you igbos. Igbos, yoruba's and Hausa-Fulanis are brothers. One nigeria we shall remain. Stop hating

5 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by 39xtr90r: 2:47am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
We are brothers. I love you igbos. Igbos, yoruba's and Hausa-Fulanis are brothers. One nigeria we shall remain. Stop hating

But you and your folks didn't hesitate to commit genocide on Igbos and Easterners in 1966-70... Till date you still go around Igboland, using your Jihad security forces to harrass, maim and kill Igbos in hundreds to appease your blood-thirsty god.

Igbos don't need such 'affection' from you and your cotravellers. Igbos have nothing in common with verm1ns and murderous parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.

You shall reap in millions of folds the fruits of your bile-filled hatred.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Fight2Finish: 2:47am On Aug 27, 2016
39xtr90r:
[s][/s]

Are you talking to that chap? He is full of hate! He will attack you, he will be the first to call mod, but the mod have known him they don't listen to him anymore.
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by LoveDecay(m): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
39xtr90r:

But you and your folks didn't hesitate to commit genocide on Igbos and Easterners in 1966-70... Till date you still go around Igboland, using your Jihad security forces to harrass, maim and kill Igbos in hundreds to appease your blood-thirsty god.

Igbos don't need such 'affection' from you and your cotravellers. Igbos have nothing in common with verm1ns and murderous parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.

You shall reap in millions of folds the fruits of your bile-filled hatred.
[/s]

Awolowo gave u people 20 pounds after the war to restart your lives. We love igbos and nothing can separate them from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by 39xtr90r: 2:54am On Aug 27, 2016
LoveDecay:

Every human has the right to self-defence... Not everyone will be that foolish to continue to allow verm1ns and vagabonds to continually harrass, maim and kill his people for fun.
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by 39xtr90r: 2:58am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
searchiing4love:
Awolowo gave u people 20 pounds after the war to restart your lives. We love igbos and nothing can separate them from Nigeria.
[/s]

Igbos have nothing in common with devilish hypocrites and parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.

You shall reap the fruits of your bile-filled hatred in millions of folds, sooner than later.
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Fight2Finish: 4:04am On Aug 27, 2016
39xtr90r:
[s][/s]

Igbos have nothing in common with devilish hypocrites and parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.

You shall reap the fruits of your bile-filled hatred in millions of folds, sooner than later.
That guy will go unclad in no distance time. He will be Joining some people at village square market soonest grin grin grin
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Ngozi123(f): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:

First of all, I'm not a guy. Secondly, when I said that he went to prison to stand up for his beliefs, I meant that he never gave up on them just because of his imprisonment. He had the opportunity to renounce his beliefs in order to regain freedom but he declined. Of course he didn't go willingly to prison and of course he wanted and still wants his freedom; who wouldn't want that?
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by mohammad11: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Emmahunk:

You shouldn't blame anyone who sees the struggle from different perspective because it's a believe, and difficult to to analyze to em believers.

I prayed for the best
Hope Biafra would be given to them, and each part moves on.
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2016
If this is true then this disunity is why they will never produce a president. It implies that they will never front a single united strategy.

Granted, people have a right to see a struggle such as this from different and divergent perspectives, the gap from the objectives of the initial struggle is too wide and way off. Could there have been people bought off? Possibly. Even the Biafra Civil War efforts were marred by saboteurs. They are recorded to have even sabotaged and diverted relief materials.

Though I do not care much about Biafra as I am of the opinion that Nigeria is better of as a single country,one would imagine that for a cause as emotional as this they will come out strongly united.

Unless of course, the said division is being blown out of proportion to dissuade further support. Probably state sponsored.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by 39xtr90r: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
If you don't care about Biafr* you won't rant senselessly and carelessly on NL leaving the myriads of problem facing your impoverished region.

If you like sacrifice your entire clueless generation for Igbos to have the Presidency come 2019/2023 you're wasting your time.

Parasites parading as One-Nigerianists...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Opens Up: Buhari, Tinubu, And I / 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape / Multitude Crowd at PDP Presidential Campaign Rally held today at Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.