Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape (2309 Views)

Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by stephenduru: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fani Kayode took to IG to praise his girlfriend Precious who gave birthday to triplets recently.According to him,Precious is looking for trouble after she stepped out looking gorgeous. Below is what FFK wrote...

'Three weeks after having our three beautiful boys you are already up and about and looking stunning. What a blessing you are! You are looking for trouble? Report to the other room and prepare yourself for twins'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/are-looking-for-trouble-twins-kayode.html

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by stephenduru: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by EwuOjota: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
99% of the guys looking at this picture now.

If I pull out,make I kpai.

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
She be like sexdoll kind of

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by ORIENTATION101: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
over bleaching has killed this one.see as she white like chalk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by MDsambo: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Not sure if that's a Human or an anime

1 Like

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by GMBuhari: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fake face, fake lips

I wonder if EFCC has given him access to his accounts because last time i saw this asshole's picture , it was when she went to Ekiti to withdraw 20K and Police detained her at the bank
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by Constie(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol... cheesy
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by Masterclass32: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pretty gurl.
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by darkmarky(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Constie:
Lol... cheesy
hi
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by 400billionman: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
99% of the guys looking at this picture now.

If I pull out,make I kpai.
which kind teeth be this

1 Like

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by 400billionman: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
So nah triple boys this woman born Nah Igbo woman she be
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by Ziggylady(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
over bleaching has killed this one.see as she white like chalk

Envy and jealousy speaking..i guess she bleached her son and mother whom are very fair...Just operate your vaseline in peace lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by 9jaBloke: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Femi, you are too old for this.
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by oluwasegun007(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Envy and jealousy speaking..i guess she bleached her son and mother whom are very fair...Just operate your vaseline in peace lipsrsealed

You harsh oooo
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by ORIENTATION101: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

upload the group picture of her family let see if all of them look like white chalk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by SolexxBarry(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
This babes fine sha choi

IG of 13k followers for sale,call 08133261377
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
see as she resemble my sex doll
Re: 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

You wuked o grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. / Multitude Crowd at PDP Presidential Campaign Rally held today at Plateau State / Sad: Imo House Of Reps Member, Bethel Amadi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.