Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) (40444 Views)

Hilarious Speech Of Mrs Ellen On The Status Rochas Built (pics) / Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit / Gov. Aminu Tambuwal Commissions New Mosque In Barade Town,wamakko(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
okoval2:

Please stop saying what you don't know,i live along that road Ugochuks villa,NDDC started the project and did only like 20% Wike took it up and finished it

NDDC just destroyed that road and left it. Some non-indigenes didn't even know you could link Alakahia from Rumualogu and its same with Rumuosi to Ozuoba. Wike is trying.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Reference(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
lielbree:
Tambuwal wants the pdp tickets come 2019.

His the one sheriff was referring to!
Politics has started. Let's watch and see

Hmmm, could we be seeing the first salvo in the 2019 battle being fired. Buhari & Osibanjo v Tambuwal & Wike. Interesting times ahead grin
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Wike taking glory for what Amechi nearly finish about 70% of the project. Chai it takes wike almost 2 years to complete the remaining 30%
Pain of a typical amechi supporter...u still dey condemn Wike for this Buhari era...?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Gbaddy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gbaddy: kudos
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finally alakahia road is fixed now...congrat to my working governor and to all the unique uniport student.I know wetin my eye dey see wen I dey use DT road.Long life Wike,long life Good luck Jonathan
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by lielbree: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reference:

Hmmm, could we be seeing the first salvo in the 2019 battle being fired. Buhari & Osibanjo v Tambuwal & Wike. Interesting times ahead grin
Yes o, a lot of people thought it's atiku behind wike but that's not the case, it's Tambuwal!

2019 go sweet
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by domejike(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebosie11:
My son take it easy with politicians.Fight not!Politics is purely different from what an ordinary man sees.It is a game of maturity.Friends today enemies tomorrow.APC Governor Aminu Tambuwal today commissioned Rumalogu-Alakahia road built by Gov. Wike in Rivers state.Forget all the 'garagara' you see,they are all friends.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/politics-without-bitterness-apc.html

Can see POP is actually preparing this man for 2019 presidency. Same way he was in Abia to commission some projects. Good luck to them.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by bitrusnathan396(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
e no concern me

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:

[b][/b]k[img][/img]wheres amaechi there?
Afonja de la zombie,continue mouthfoaming..
Nice one jare,wike..hope doghari wont start going after tambowal now!
kikikiki keep typing nonsense .
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by yarimo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
NICENEDU29:

My friend shut up and stop commenting trash. What of the time (about 3 months ago) that the same Tambuwal, Sokoto State Governor (APC) was invited by Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) to commission a project in Aba, whose project is it? Amaechi or Rochas? My friend pls try to be sensible and stop displaying ur ignorance here.
keep typing trash
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Omeny:
Nice one from my main Gov.
At list,this will silence those APC rats lead by Oshi omo ole.
They will never think like this because of their rascality,lies,propaganda and dirty politicking
If you were twice as wise you are now, you’d probably still be stupid!
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
OKIKIADE1:

Who are the afonja's pease?

if i tell u. dey may ban me.
but.
are you a yoruba muslim?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Omeny: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
maxwell60:
If you were twice as wise you are now, you’d probably still be stupid!

If u were twice as wise as I ar now, u'd probably still be stupid.
Go and insult ur father at home because we are not mates.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Greenback: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
yarimo:
kikikiki keep typing nonsense .
haahaha painment lols
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by yarimo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:

haahaha painment lols
grin grin laugh it out one of the beauty of nairaland
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Greenback: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
yarimo:
grin grin laugh it out one of the beauty of nairaland
u garrit hehehe
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by guychidile: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
in politics, there is no permanent enemy and no permanent friend. Take it or leave it....period..!
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Wike taking glory for what Amechi nearly finish about 70% of the project. Chai it takes wike almost 2 years to complete the remaining 30%
I guess the same as PMB to GEJ's completed projects.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by jay7(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kudoz to Wike for completing the project.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by MadCow1: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
seguno2:

I hope that you said the same thing about the Abuja-Kaduna railway otherwise what are you?

You mean if he gave credit to Obasanjo right?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Anseth(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Latest APC achievement...

1) Nigeria loses largest economy to South Africa

2) Nigeria loses top oil producer position to Angola

3) Nigeria loses West African aviation Hub to Ghana.

4) More pressures on Naira, as it depreciates to exchange at N410 to 1 Dollar because of banning of some banks from the interbank foreign exchange market.

FG's response - Blamed GEJ and PDP 16 years of leadership!
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by MDOLOFU: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2016
yarimo:
before nko that is one of Ameachi's project .
y are u always lik this? Y did ameachi not commission it if it is one of his project n completed it. Stop been sentimental n praise wike for d unity move for he his the first to have done this
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by edebemba(m): 4:32am On Aug 27, 2016
yarimo:
Why Amaechi no come finish am before him comot? Na person wey finish am na him we know.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 27, 2016
tambuwal...its been long I heard of him.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
yarimo:
Thunder wey go fire you dey inside private jet
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nossa(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Zombieeeeeeeeee!!!! Do you know the road you're talking about?, A road construction that was flagged off some six months ago, how e take concern Amaechi?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by amarilo: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2016
FriendChoice:
That means Amaechi did 70% in 8 yrs of oil boom.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by yarimo(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Thunder wey go fire you dey inside private jet
grin
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by yarimo(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2016
MDOLOFU:
y are u always lik this? Y did ameachi not commission it if it is one of his project n completed it. Stop been sentimental n praise wike for d unity move for he his the first to have done this
but PDP claim the railway from ABUJA to KADUNA is there project, if they can claim that them AMEACHI can also claim this also. grin
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by yarimo(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
edebemba:

Why Amaechi no come finish am before him comot? Na person wey finish am na him we know.
that means PDP should stop claiming the ABUJA to KADUNA railway as there project, because is AMEACHI we no grin
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2016
What's Rumu sad Ndi ara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.