Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) (40417 Views)

Hilarious Speech Of Mrs Ellen On The Status Rochas Built (pics) / Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit / Gov. Aminu Tambuwal Commissions New Mosque In Barade Town,wamakko(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
merit455:
olodo
I salute you empty head
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
They don dey commission Amaechi project small small
When are you coming back to APC?........Buhari ask me to tell you to come back or else EFCC will come after you, you have 48 hours to return back to APC grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Zombie in wailers uniform
Hahahaha, he was a staunch APC member before, but now he is a wailer grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by ancientbanana: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Wike taking glory for what Amechi nearly finish about 70% of the project. Chai it takes wike almost 2 years to complete the remaining 30%
it's obvious ur not in ph

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Davash222(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Wike taking glory for what Amechi nearly finish about 70% of the project. Chai it takes wike almost 2 years to complete the remaining 30%

It took your Amaechi 8 years to 'nearly finish' a project=70%, going by what you said.

And it took Wike less 2 years to 'completely finish' the project =30%.

So, That means Wike in the next 8 years would be 30*4, which is 120%.

You see, the next Governor of Rivers will have no work to do because Wike has already finished the work while your Governor left 30% for Wike.

Now, cant you see Wike will do better than your Amaechi??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by chrisxxx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
nnachukz:
Going by your claim that Amaechi built 70% of it and it took Wike 2 years to complete 30% of it. With the claim it means Wike should be praised because he took a year to complete 30% while it took Amaechi 8yrs to complete 70%. Do the maths and take me later.
Bros u r too much. Your reasoning is GMAT formatted .

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by lielbree: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tambuwal wants the pdp tickets come 2019.

His the one sheriff was referring to!
Politics has started. Let's watch and see
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebosie11:
My son take it easy with politicians.Fight not!Politics is purely different from what an ordinary man sees.It is a game of maturity.Friends today enemies tomorrow.APC Governor Aminu Tambuwal today commissioned Rumalogu-Alakahia road built by Gov. Wike in Rivers state.Forget all the 'garagara' you see,they are all friends.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/politics-without-bitterness-apc.html

I have always known that.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by OKIKIADE1: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
chiefobdk:

afonja spotted

Who are the afonja's pease?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by ideology(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tinubu is boiling somewhere …

2019 go sweet, trust me cheesy
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
I give up on m Nigeria, what is the point of wasting money to commission the road, the road has been completed, people should start using it, and everyone should move on with their lives, I don't see the point of commissioning roads after completion. This country is really fvcked up.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by ddippset(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:

It took your Amaechi 8 years to 'nearly finish' a project=70%, going by what you said.

You see, the next Governor of Rivers will have no work to do because Wike has already finished the work while your Governor left 30% for Wike.

see this one! For your mind now you get sense well well and you sabi maths shey?abeg go siddon, you are talking nonsense.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by ideology(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:

hahaha, you see your fellow citizens, when you heard the term "zombie " they are real, to him his comments made sense, and you will see his kind like the post.

You didn't even antagonise him, you use his very words to place him where he belongs

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by noobsaibot2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

You are a ig lier!!! You we o even dey live there... APC = Lies.... Dont say what you dont know...
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by nnachukz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
chrisxxx:

Bros u r too much. Your reasoning is GMAT formatted .
His assumption that Wike has stayed two Years is debatable but I don't want to go into that area. Even at that two years, Wike still beats Amaechi hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by ideology(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
iyke484real:
Truth is dead in Nigeria! I rather be a tree in other country than being a citizen amid this incompetent and misleading bunch of politicians
that we are politicians doesn't make us enemies, we are just protecting our interest - Ideology, 2016
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by millionaireman: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebosie11:
My son take it easy with politicians.Fight not!Politics is purely different from what an ordinary man sees.It is a game of maturity.Friends today enemies tomorrow.APC Governor Aminu Tambuwal today commissioned Rumalogu-Alakahia road built by Gov. Wike in Rivers state.Forget all the 'garagara' you see,they are all friends.

Sourchttp://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/politics-without-bitterness-apc.html

2019 presidential campaign download
Every Fulani sees himself as a potential president of Nigeria.
Long before the last presidential election campaign started. Fulani politicians attended nearly every Owambe party in Yoruba land
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Decryptor(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why cover Tambuwal's head with an umbrella? They should have used a broom! angry

#APCIsACurse

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by millionaireman: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
2019 presidential election continuing.

Last week it was Abdulsalam Abubakar commissioning in Nnewi.
Fulani has calculated that the east shall be crucial for the Fulani to use any political party and measures to dislodge the APC candidate, most probably, Osinbajo.

They have already started making the numbers materialize for a Fulani president of Nigeria in 2019 next election.
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by MissingBudget: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
What will happen if a road is not commissioned?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Greenback: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
yarimo:
before nko that is one of Ameachi's project .

wheres amaechi there?
Afonja de la zombie,continue mouthfoaming..
Nice one jare,wike..hope doghari wont start going after tambowal now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by zakimon: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
it would have been better u just "waka pass" than say what u know little about. Ameachi's input in this road is 0%

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Greenback: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

lagoon dey ozumba
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dem don dey commission foot path? Abeg whia the road dey bikonu?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Greenback: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:

friendchoice,what are u waiting for,counter this brilliant post nah,prove to us the sense u made in ur innitial post,prove u are not an empty but loud bla bla vessel,prove to us that u aint just posting cos others are posting. Pls counter this intelligent post..

Davash222 God bless you and increase your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by NICENEDU29: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
yarimo:
before nko that is one of Ameachi's project .
My friend shut up and stop commenting trash. What of the time (about 3 months ago) that the same Tambuwal, Sokoto State Governor (APC) was invited by Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) to commission a project in Aba, whose project is it? Amaechi or Rochas? My friend pls try to be sensible and stop displaying ur ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by okoval2(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Please stop saying what you don't know,i live along that road Ugochuks villa,NDDC started the project and did only like 20% Wike took it up and finished it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by ikeossai: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebosie11:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/politics-without-bitterness-apc.html

They are plotting for 2019,
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Anabel(f): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
And some people will come on NL killing each other over different political views. See una life?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wike is yet to build a standard road. He is trying in making roads in Obio/Akpor villages motorable but I think he should look beyond just that and think of aesthetics and standards. When you enter PHALGA you will notice how he is remarking some of the roads and revamping their spoilt streetlights and they look pleasant. Why can't he replicate same quality on these Obio/Akpor community roads like this Alakahia or Nkpolu roads?
Re: Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
That road was not built by wike at all, try to give ameachi some credit Mr governor, the only portion in dat road dat was not complete was the nta portion. I always use dat route to drop my sisters in school, so I know what I am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. / President Buhari Arrives Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.