Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Please Nominate Me. I Need Your Help Guys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Nominate Me. I Need Your Help Guys (319 Views)

Oh / ... / Please Nominate Me. I Need Your Help Guys PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nominate Me. I Need Your Help Guys by Dietherapy247(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
The Prestigious Nigerian Writers Awards (NWA) 2017 nomination is on. It is a platform organized to reward excellence, celebrate Nigerian Writers of different genres, encourage and create a synergy between budding and established writers in Nigeria. It is the first of its kind awards to reward writers of different genres and writers’ supportive brands.

I am contesting for “Health writer of the year “ in my country. Please I need all your maximum support. The support I received from you my readers are so enormous, most especially your comments on each post I make and I appreciate and again I beckon on you this time to put hands together so we win this award together.

Do you think the health tips and articles I write inspire you?

Do they proffer solution to your health related problems?

Do they inform you so well?

Do my Health tutorials make things easy for you?

If they do, then nominate me as the “Health writer of the year”

HOW TO NOMINATE ME AS HEALTH WRITER OF THE YEAR

Log on to www.nigerianwritersawards.com, click on NOMINATE then follow the instructions.

Here is a sample you can follow
FULL NAME: Anthony Chinedum

CATEGORY: Health writer of the year

BRIEF PROFILE OF THE NOMINEE: Anthony Chinedum is a health writer and a health blogger at www.dietherapy247.com. A blog that is dedicated to helping individuals achieve healthy and active life with its practical information regarding health. His blog encompasses everything about health, as he is an authority (A Nutritionist) health tutorials, the first of its kind. He has written for Pharmascope magazine, the prestigious pharmaceutical magazine in University of Nigeria Nsukka, Unoburg.com and other top health blogs in Nigeria and India.

Send it to this email address nominate@nigerianwritersawards.com

You can as well add your own kind words and mention one of your favorite posts on my blog E.g. the post I made on Shisha smoking, how you got informed.

NOTE: Let your subject of the email be Nominate Anthony Chinedum.

I duff my Cap for you all my readers for the support so far.

Let’s win this together.

Share this with your friends please

(1) (Reply)

The Profit And Efficacy Of Ruzu Bitters / Kaduna Declares ‘red Alert’ On Bird Flu / If DEATH Is A MUST Then Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.