Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport (46665 Views)

51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by chimauga(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Akinyemi Monsurat Olajumoke

Olatunji Adebayo

Olakankita Olalibe

Olalikpu Ademumu

Oluwatobi Olatunji

Name checkers association of Nigeria, India Branch

Ha ha ha ha ha ur soo mad
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Cosbyrich: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
EdibleCatering:
Yoruba pple sabi bleach sha!!!!!
Na Ibo teach am.Na all of them wan yellow.
That old woman take serious lesson from her friend;Mama Igbo.Until she come dey carry drug like Igbo
IGBO AND DRUG BE LIKE PIG AND DIRTY grin
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Goldmaxx(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
ladyF:
Such a shame. Na person mama be this one o. Shey her children are on Nairaland? I wonder what their monikers are. Lol grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=3pt]Oya check my signature and buzz me for sk.rill or payo.neer.[/size]
what if you get nabbed for scamming people via ur signature
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Ranchhoddas: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:
A huge disgrace to the sophisticated afonja zombies..

Crime doesnt pay..hard drug kills..

U wont see them here,'SHINEDU' is'nt mentioned otherwise brown roof republicans will beat usain bolt here and mouthfoam and masturbate and comMESSnt and constipate like they are saints..

Just take a glimpse at VIEWING THIS THREAD and you will see them peeping.. HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED DOGHARIous BROWN ROOF ZOMBIES..

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS.
Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Yommy247(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:

U wont see them here,'SHINEDU' is'nt mentioned otherwise brown roof republicans will beat usain bolt here and mouthfoam and masturbate and comMESSnt and constipate like they are saints..

Just take a glimpse at VIEWING THIS THREAD and you will see them peeping.. HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED DOGHARIous BROWN ROOF ZOMBIES..

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Chicagoesontop: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
SUPOL:
I know 70% came to check name...lolz

You are wrong here bro, 95% came to check name but only 5% will comment on this thread, i am proudly 5% !!

1 Like

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Goldmaxx:
what if you get nabbed for scamming people via ur signature

@ Goldmaxx lol because I busted you after coming to lie that you're an orphan needing 41k for school fees. grin

Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3301990/boy-needs
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
hunnn realy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ladyF:
Such a shame. Na person mama be this one o. Shey her children are on Nairaland? I wonder what their monikers are. Lol grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=3pt]Oya check my signature and buzz me for sk.rill or payo.neer.[/size]
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by ladyF(f): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hunnn realy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol kiss kiss kiss
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Greenback: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yommy247:

back2sender loruko jesu...gbogbo ebi รจ
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Ranchhoddas: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Franciscototee:
Pls guys who are the afonjas, uganda,zombies,brown roof,wailers and the dullard. I really dont get it
Are you a learner?
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
hw u doing... cheesy i came to check name bt am dissapointed
ladyF:

lol kiss kiss kiss

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Goldmaxx(f): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
ladyF:
@ Goldmaxx lol because I busted you after coming to lie that you're an orphan needing 41k for school fees. grin

Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3301990/boy-needs
mumu, i am a unn student, so i dnt knw what the crap you are spitting
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by jay7(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
What a pity
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by ladyF(f): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Goldmaxx:
mumu, i am a unn student, so i dnt knw what the crap you are spitting
Are you an orphan? Say the truth... grin
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
cnsprince76:
Where are the name checkers? I thought it was the Israelites that do drugs.
Now this one will teach u a lesson and make u think otherwise. No tribe has monopoly of crime and no tribe is a saint

2 Likes

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Shedking:
Even at 51, huzzle continues. Mhen this
economy ain't smiling.

NCAN RIVERS STATE REPORTING, that name looks like that of our brothers from the west of 9ja
Before nko wetin u think. Abeg I want collect form jare. NCAN, Aba branch
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
goshen26:
Hmmmmm.... Finally we have one Yoruba.

My observation now..

Out of 100% crime by Nigerians home n abroad that TRIBE takes 95%, while other tribes shares 5%....

That tribe is originally called 5% in election, but 95% in crime, while other tribe are 95% in election of PMB and 5% in crime...

Anyway clap for 95% crime people...I no mention name oo
Now this is one of the children that have been spewing trash on Nairaland. He has just exposed himself. But let him continue. Fool!

3 Likes

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
no be her fault jare...nah devil push her
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Goldmaxx(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
ladyF:

Are you an orphan? Say the truth... grin
madam have we discussed anything before,i mean where is all these quest cumming from.stay off my mentions,you will not like me when i show myself,you can check my threads on how i bash people.Understood?
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nwanne, this is wrong. Say no to tribalism.
So u are now preaching say no to tribalism? When people of that tribe he referred were saying all sorts of unimaginable things about his tribe and calling them all sorts of unprintable names when a drug peddler bearing a name peculiar to his tribe is caught, what did u preach to them?

1 Like

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by kundam(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Craving for quick money makes us victims.High quest for wealth makes us involve in different kinds of unclean and dirty businesses.Let the law take its cause.
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
That was supposed to be in humour. I actually found his comment funny.
NICENEDU29:

So u are now preaching say no to tribalism? When people of that tribe he referred were saying all sorts of unimaginable things about his tribe and calling them all sorts of unprintable names when a drug peddler bearing a name peculiar to his tribe is caught, what did u preach to them?
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
CORRECTMAN78:
Look at her pathetic bleached self. I thought wastern Nigeria is allergic to peddling drug. Kwara is one of the states in south east. Yes, considering the fact that those pilgrim drug lords are from Kwara.

NCAN reporting from Ohaozara, Ebonyi state.
Nwannem nwoke jookwa oo! Tokwehu oo! If the NCAN form still remain for that branch, abeg remember me oo! Lol!
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by ladyF(f): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hw u doing... cheesy i came to check name bt am dissapointed
Lol why do you guys do the name checkers thing?

And what's with the branches?

I'm fine dear... How are you though?
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2016
am on low key dear cool cool cool
ladyF:

Lol why do you guys do the name checkers thing?

And what's with the branches?

I'm fine dear... How are you though?
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by ladyF(f): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am on low key dear cool cool cool

kiss kiss kiss
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2016
adekayo1234:
This is what happens when you walk with an Ugandan.... Aguntan to ba baja rin a je igbe.

Rushed to check name but was disappointed. But we promise to conduct a thorough investigation on this matter.
Reporting live for ncan Oshogbo
Sorry for the big disappointment but no further investigation required. Take it the way you see it.

1 Like

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by dubbiskelly(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Yoruba nd yellow fever is like five n six.

1 Like

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Cosbyrich:

Na Ibo teach am.Na all of them wan yellow.
That old woman take serious lesson from her friend;Mama Igbo.Until she come dey carry drug like Igbo
IGBO AND DRUG BE LIKE PIG AND DIRTY grin
Every bad thing wey Yerubas dey do na Igbos teach them. My friend e bi like say common sense too dey expensive pass private jet for your side abi? Lee ka isi gi di ka nke okuko. Nwa ogbanje di ka gi

2 Likes

Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by NICENEDU29: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
That was supposed to be in humour. I actually found his comment funny.
Ok no problem. I understand
Re: 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport by ImperialYoruba: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Greenback:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS.

She said she was introduced to drug trade by a friend. Ask her who the friend is....I bet you its Ibo person. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.