Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates (32495 Views)

Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by tuniski: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
aljazira:
I am a northerner but truth be told, a Nupe man is typically a chop I chop fellow. They sabi tribalism pass hausa-fulani. We never hear or see anything yet.

I believe this story 99% because he was police commissioner in Kano and Lagos states. Paying back you may say.
I concur with your candid submission!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by jazeel2010: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mr President charity begins at home. Let's see how this will play . Just passing get by though
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by haftob(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
If u like, tell PMB that Idris is GEJ in blood and dasuki in soul, he'll still remain the IGP. Idris is a PMB boy from day 1 so any bad thing he does doesn't count.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by nwakibie3(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
The officers, some of them retired but most still in active service, stated that the IGP’s notoriety for embezzlement of funds, frequent abandonment of his post, and sexual liaisons with subordinates preceded his time as the Commissioner of Police for Kano State.

Nigeria syndrome... you are retired and still in active service. Why not go home and give the young ones chance. Those officers are corrupt too.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by yohannazack(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
So long as he's appointed by this government he's a saint. If doubt, watch and see if at all anything will happen Mr idris. Na agenda!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by Folksyharry(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
He's an APC member so his would have been washed away before he was appointed.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by happney65: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
In omolola15 voice.. Buhari the Angel must be dissapointed in him..Weere grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by teemy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
i support his being probed and punished accordingly if found guilty. what i do not like is the notion to reveal wrongdoing after he got to an elevated position. also it is now that he is spoiling show by asking for assets declaration they can talk.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by Henrichemeka(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight against corruption indeed
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by chukz999(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
abokibuhari:
buhari is a bloody criminal!
I Concur

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by Oxenomy: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
doctokwus:
What baffles me is how corrupt many of the appointees of the so called anticorruption fighter are.
May God help us!
The ealier you realize that it's Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari that are calling the shots in the presidency, the better for you. Buhari's own is just to approve and sign whatever they give to him.. My uncle, a PDP man even worked himself back to position he has held for 5 years through those men. His tenure expired on April this year but he has been reappointed by the president for another 5 years tenure (I will not mention the agency).. Once you connect yourself to those men, you are good to go cool

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by abouzaid: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nigeria is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by abouzaid: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
aljazira:
I am a northerner but truth be told, a Nupe man is typically a chop I chop fellow. They sabi tribalism pass hausa-fulani. We never hear or see anything yet.

I believe this story 99% because he was police commissioner in Kano and Lagos states. Paying back you may say.
you forgot to add that womanizing is part and parcel of nupe culture.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by chidozieikeji2: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
GoggleB:
Buhari would definitely not see any form of corruption in this man.. Probably he has gone deaf again..

lalasticlala mynd44
na buratais broda

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by Reference(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
doctokwus:
What baffles me is how corrupt many of the appointees of the so called anticorruption fighter are.
May God help us!

Better just stop all this. There are no clean people in the civil service. Just make use of what you have or else forfeit the entire government. There is no one, absolutely no one clean in government. But we have to move forward.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by LONGFUELCUE: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
All l can say to Buhari and co.

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
godunia:
I am still waiting to see a Nigerian who has risen to the level of A Director, MD, Executive Director, Perm Sec, IGP or its equivalent that is clean. If we re waiting for our public officers to pass simple integrity test, my dear wait for Jesus. I weep for Naija the youths are worse.I pity Buhari, the only way to stay clean is to stay clear of Nigeria Political system, even Satan is scared of it

I tell you. If we wait for a man without stain, government will not exist, simple. Everyone from the President down to the cleaners have abused their offices in time past or are doing so right now.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by basadenet: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maybe that's why he insisted that most of his subordinates be retired. be rest assured that our dullard Pres.... will do nothing.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by chachanga: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari and his blind, misplaced trust in corrupt id1ots.

And yet his equally stoopid supporters deceive themselves that he's any far different from GEJ.

Any reasonable person should've known by now that the Not gerian Political System is not configured to produce any saints but Zombies will never change.

Reference:

I tell you. If we wait for a man without stain, government will not exist, simple. Everyone from the President down to the cleaners have abused their offices in time past or are doing so right now.
This is what miffs me about hungry Naija youths who deliberately sold their brains and bought brooms with it. They selectively crucify Jonathan, a naive stooge without any meritable political antecedents, but gallantly defend and crazily ignore the same traits, albeit more callously destructively personified in their hero, instead of joining hands to purge this generation of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by NobleG1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
That's what we get from northern thieves. They're worst in anything leadership.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by buchilino(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
4 THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE DAT PMB IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION, I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by hoodua467(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
kissIdris pays for those expenses of his wife in USA from his savings, that corporal Amina is actually his wife, she can't truncate her career because her husband becomes IG, those vehicles were actually sold to real people but their addresses written on the forms disappeared because of storage in bad weather. Idris is a saint!!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by MamaletASO: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kai Idris on the run..
He must have step on some vipers tail..
Kai.Nah police u dey carry play..hmm dem go show you say you be learner.
This nah another season film..
I dey follow
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by HMZi: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
If constable dey involve 4 illegal matas like extortion and every1 kips quiet wetin una expect oga to do? Abeg leave npf mata,its in their d.n.a..
Like seriously,npf stinks of misconduct....Jesus help us.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by xcommando(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
We know as eh dey go.

Buhari is paying Idris back for a work well done during 2015 election.

Even after killing the inec boss in kano who had all the information. Idris claim the man died of generator fumes.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by micfoley: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm. Sahara reporters again
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by Luvties(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Nawao
Re: Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates by PaulIdu: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
NafeesaAA:
First and foremost Idris was not CP Kano during the election

Secondly, to say Idris is a coward is baseless, someone who was appointed as Operation Coordinator in Liberia and led many operations against Ex Combatants in Monrovia and was accordingly rewarded with a promotion as Deputy Commissioner at UN Mission in East Timor. Idris is the most decorated Nigeria police having received numerous commendation from UN.

As per the Woman side of the story, that one no bi lie, Nupe man no dey see woman with one eye.

Your are right Nupe men and kitty na 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo / Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS) / Buhari Had PTSD After Civil War - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.