Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo (32491 Views)

Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by adenigga(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has released a series of prophecies concerning Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Nnamdi Kanu of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, former Emir of Kano State, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former Niger Delta militant leader, Tompolo and Yoruba Nation campaigner, Sunday Igboho.

While he warned Governor Wike against fomenting trouble through his words and actions, the cleric said Igboho, Kanu, Sanusi and Tompolo may be killed.

He also claimed some powerful persons were out to destroy Wike’s government and the economy of the state.

“Thus says the Lord: inform the Governor, whose name is Wike not to foment trouble or commotion; instead, he should be filled with the wisdom during this period,” he said.

“He should also be filled with the understanding of I the Lord; because the people that he underestimated may cause his downfall at any time.

“He should put his trust completely in I the Lord, and be cautious about his speeches/statements during this period. Satan is making plans to ruin his government and certain powerful people are making efforts to destabilize his journey.

“They are plotting to destroy the economy of his State; so he should be filled with wisdom, and also utilize the wisdom of the religious advisers during this period.”

Speaking about Kanu and Sunday Igboho, he added, “Certain people from ECOWAS and the United Nations are inflaming these cases.

“If I the Lord passes through the countries wherever they are kept, I the Lord will reveal Myself to the Presidents of such countries and the lawyers; just like how I revealed Myself to Pontius Pilate through vision.

“I will reveal visions to the people that matter in those countries, and direct them to set both Nnamdi and Sunday free; because of the future.

“I have previously sent messages for people to pray for Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Sanusi Lamido and Tompolo; so that they will not be arrested and killed. Some people said that the prophet that delivered My messages is talking rubbish.”

Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are currently in detention in Benin Republic and Nigeria respectively.

While Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in Kenyan, bundled back to Nigeria and kept in the custody of the Department of State Services, Sunday Igboho was arrested in Benin Republic as he tried to escape Nigeria after he was declared wanted.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Prophet-makes-fresh-revelations-about-Gov-Wike-Nnamdi-Kanu-Sanusi-Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Fahdiga(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Prophet indeed

33 Likes

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Aufbauh(m): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2021
I was reading the prophecy. I thought it was a poem about those characters in question. Kikikiki.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by helinues: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Sorry who is he?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Coded081(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2021
Phophet of doom

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Golan007: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2021
grin

The prophecy appears not to be favourable to some.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Brimstone77: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2021

Prophets that couldn't prophesy the coming of this disastrous buharis adminstration is that one a prophet??

Every prophesy is now focused at kanu and Biafra as if it's the only event happening in the shit hole..

You won't hear them prophesying on the next location bandits will attack or next village Boko Haram will invade so that the military will go and lay ambush.... undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Jidemoo: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2021
9ja matter big pass zuma rock itself

What I know is that so many people are literally engulfed in these things ⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6850602 that have mercilessly dealt with mankind
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Hugotee: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by kenbee(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2021
I see all these as Wise advice cause all that are mentioned here are leaders, influencers that are too vocal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by hakym619(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Cool
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by ohosi4real(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Una don start again. Lord help us in this country
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by platido(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2021
We've heard....but hunger is real....find food chop then listen to God again if he was the one that sent you.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by ipobarethieves: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2021
sad sad rush to Pa Chinedu Righteousness2 embarassed shey Nah true kanu go die sad? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by MT: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Prophet-makes-fresh-revelations-about-Gov-Wike-Nnamdi-Kanu-Sanusi-Igboho

Permutation and combination as usual. No specifics. Another ranting by a god of Man.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by WibusJaga: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2021

The prophecies are neither here nor there. I expected precise statements & dates so we would be able to evaluate their authenticity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by RichDad1(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2021
This man should predict football games or drop codes for boys.
He will surely cashout better.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by ENGINEERG(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2021
ONLY IN BACKWARD COUNTRIES PROPHETS AND MEN OF GOD, WILL SEE FAKE PROPHESY ON POLITICIANS.
THEY WONT SEE PROPHESY ON HOW A COUNTRY WILL BE BETTER OR GREAT.

GLARINGLY, RELIGION IS BECOMING TO BE SCAM WITH THESE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Factfinder1(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Booked
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by Patrioticman007(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Hmm, na dem African Google aka search engines. They always see dooms & death, even at that they failed to see aunty corona coming & they are yet to tell us when aunty corona will be gone back to village.
# hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by hollamanng(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2021
K
Re: Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo by princepee: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2021
More like permutation..........

Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters / Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.