Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help (1047 Views)

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by akpananiefiok(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
I just bought the New Tecno L8 but i can plug the earphone that comes with it.. it not working on the phone
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by akpananiefiok(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2016
old I need respond
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by godwinstringed1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
I also have the same problem with techno l5 but other earpieces work with the phone. The follow come earpiece doesn't work with it.
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2016
akpananiefiok:
old I need respond

Buy the #250 naira earpiece, it works with the fone..
Don't mind Tecno
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by tolulope855(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2016
akpananiefiok:
I just bought the New Tecno L8 but i can plug the earphone that comes with it.. it not working on the phone

are you sure you inserted the earpiece very well? Insert everything till it clicks. Am saying this, because at times it tends to stop half way. just insert till it clicks. bless up bro
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by akpananiefiok(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
tolulope855:

are you sure you inserted the earpiece very well? Insert everything till it clicks. Am saying this, because at times it tends to stop half way. just insert till it clicks. bless up bro

thanks bro, I just discovered that I didn't inserted it well, becos I was afraid of spoiling my new fone, but the follow come earpiece of techno L8 is total mess...
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by omoalajah(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
OOps. Thats prolly a manufacturing problem. Ditch the follow come earpiece and get yourself a better one. That shouldn't stop you from enjoying the wonderful device you just got for yourself.
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by missslimzy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yes that might also be the case.
tolulope855:

1 Like

Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by datyorubaboy: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Enjoy the device bro
akpananiefiok:

thanks bro, I just discovered that I didn't inserted it well, becos I was afraid of spoiling my new fone, but the follow come earpiece of techno L8 is total mess...
Re: ,my New Tecno L8...i Need Ur Help by tolulope855(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
akpananiefiok:

Yea, no bass at all... you can get earpiece of #500 or #600 that has good or I should say 'manageable' bass. bless up bro

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Not To Use Whatsapp's Latest Security Feature / The Bezel-less And On-screen Finger Print Scanner Craze / How Your Charger Could Be Killing Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.