Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,245 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland (677 Views)

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) / Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International / Where To Buy Good Quality Already Made Suite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland by dearg: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
i wake up one morning filled with God's joy and grace, i knelt down to say my morning devotion after which i opened my pc as usual, to surf for news online.

i logged in to nairaland forum, behold i saw this advert in the nairaland food section 'win 20k by preparing a dish with listed ingredients using a maggi star.

i was thinking what the advert was all about the first place. i over looked it because i taught the advert was just a myth promotion advert of maggi star.

the next day i opened my pc again because i am a blogger i was lookng for news feeds i saw the same advert on facebook. i click on maggi star facebook page,

i cound't get the full detail, i logged on to nairaland forum again,behold on the first page the magggi star advert banner was the first thing i saw.

i opened it i read the instructions, i told my friend about it doh none of them took it serious, the following day i went to the market, i bought all the ingredient as mentioned in the raffle instructions.

i prepared it as instructed, after the cooking the food was very palatable because that was my second time of preparing the dish.

i took the pictures of the steps of the dish as mentioned. i arranged them and sent it to the mail professionally,

i was checking my mail all day, i couldn't get response from them, few day back i saw a mail that they have seen pictures that i shpuld keep in touch with them.

i was like hmmm, 7 days later, i got a mail that i was among the winner of maggi star cook and share promo,

i logged on to facebook, i check the maggi star page, i could'nt see my name in the shortlisted name.

i went back to my mail and i saw 'you have been given a voucher to shop any thing you want in any online ecomerce website'

i was like hmm is this for real,i use the gift card voucher to i testing the current balance on it and if it is actually working,
menh i saw 20,000 naira and total number of the avaliable balance in the gift card was 20,000 naira.

i launched the voucher on , i wanted to buy a phone anyway, but i had this second taught, that i need to buy something that will last for me so that i will always remember this day.

this taught came in to buy a different coloured suite, because i have a black suite, i ordered a silver tailored suite which cost 40,000 naira with the 20,000 naira voucher and it was successful.

jumia added 20,000 naira voucher on the gift card voucher instantly, making it total number of 40,000 i was mad.

few weeks later, jumia agent called me for a delivery pick up, that was how i got my expensive suite in Nairaland forum.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland by pendusky(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow!! that's so nice of them... good to know they are still in market...
Anyway I don't cook, so I won't know grin
Re: How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland by hungryboy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
My Ogah,
Why you come look like say na d Suit dey wear you?

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good for you.
Nice of them.
So you sabi cook cheesy
Re: How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland by ahnie: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dream suit

Looks dreamy on the op

In a dreamy way understood by the op alone with his dreamy posture.

Dreamy suit with puff puff shoulder pads.

Lovely suit i must commend!

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Got An Expensive Silver Tailored Suite In Nairaland by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2016
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Zoro Wore To Phynofest Last 2days In Enugu (photo) / Where Can I Get Neutrogena Soap In Lagos?? / Its Festive Season Again...for Your Ankara Fabrics. Visit-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.