Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria ( Job/it/siwes/internship) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria ( Job/it/siwes/internship) (3319 Views)

? Prospects Of Getting A Job - IT Training / Career In Mechatronics Engineering / Vacancy For IT/SIWES/INTERNSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria ( Job/it/siwes/internship) by yemipedro(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
After the first post : https://www.nairaland.com/2345271/mechatronics-engineering-nigeria, there have been need to talk more on the area of Jobs, IT, SIWES, and Internship opportunities in Mechatronics Engineering in Nigeria.

Mechatronics Engineering is a broad, interesting and rewarding course but at this time of writing, it's new in Nigeria and may not be popular in the industry. Mechatronics has different specializations under it including: Robotics, Automation, Autotronics or Auto-Mechatronics Sensing and Control systems,.. etc. I only mentioned these few because they are the ones easily found in Nigeria. I'm not saying other variants of the field are not within the country, but they might not be found easily.

For people looking for a place of IT, SIWES or Internship, you might not find a company with the whole of mechatronics engineering, but you will find companies and organizations with the variants of mechatronics engineering. For example;

Peugeot, Toyota and other automobile companies in Nigeria will have Auto-mechatronics/Autotronics.
Nestle, Dangote and similar producing companies will have Automation, Sensing and control systems.
Some institutes such as PEDI, LeyLand, etc. provide special training and services in Process Automation and Robotics.
NNPC, SHELL, BREWERY and other major companies also have sections with a part of mechatronics.
I know I've been mentioning big and major companies, but you get the picture. There are other medium and small companies that also have same opportunities. And also they could have other sub fields in mechatronics.

For Job opportunities, the situation is similar, if you want to work as a mechatronics engineer, you could find a company with the specialty you have interest and work there. I've mentioned just a few and there are many others.
Lecturing isn't also out of the picture smiley, and it's a great options, it will keep you on the track of growth with research and constant reading, and you are sure to be abreast of recent developments in your chosen specialization.

For more info you can mail me personally
Ibiyemi Pedro
E: yemipedro07@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Photography, Videography, Graphics Design And Makeup Artistry Training / Exxon Mobil Skills Test For Electrical Engineers / Library In Mainland, Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.