Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). (1101 Views)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by duketunde: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
A transgender teenager who begin her transition from male to female at a tender age of 16, recently claimed to have been paid to sleep with over 300 married men - earning £40,000 in just five months.

Tashion EJ Taylor, 19, from Cheshire United Kingdom, who was born a boy, said she was looking to find acceptance.

In January this year she first went on dating sites - even though she did not expect to receive any responses. However, to her surprise, within 24 hours she was inundated with messages from interested admirers.

The positive reception from the online community gave Tashion comfort and it persuaded her to respond to her growing list of suitors.

Her phone was constantly vibrating with new notifications from men aged between 30 to 50.

Within a month of signing up to three websites - Craiglist, We Love Dates and Your Lovers - Tashion agreed to meet her first admirer, a 40-year-old married doctor, for a coffee.

She said: 'I had been completely open about being pre-op transgender and really didn't think anyone would be interested in me.

'Since living as a woman from age 16 I'd never experienced that acceptance. I yearned for it.'

Tashion first came out as gay at 13, but quickly realised that she was in the wrong body, and started cross-dressing three years later.

She says: 'I'd been bombarded with messages and seemed to attract a particular man. Older, married and usually with children.

'Of course I felt a bit guilty, but when I met them and talked through their back stories I actually felt sorry for them.

'These men were closeted and not able to express their real selves. I'd been there and could sympathise.'

Four months after uploading her digital profile, she took the next step and started having sexual relationships.

Tashion explains: 'I took it slow at first, enjoying their company and keeping it casual. But in April I took the plunge and decided to start sleeping with them.
See More at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/08/i-made-400k-in-5-months-sleeping-with.html

1 Share

Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by emmak2k4(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
End Time Prostitute.
Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by Shedking(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
WELL DONE
Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by ahnie: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
You are 'north' a prostitute!

What are you?

A sper.m collector!

2 Likes

Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
exactly sperm collector....smh

1 Like

Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by Airyprince(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
and you say you nt a prostitute ce ur lyf only God can save you

Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by duketunde: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
LOL @spe*m collector
ahnie:
You are 'north' a prostitute!

What are you?

A sper.m collector!
Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2016
No surprise here. She has a bit of a stache, but she's pretty attractive.
Re: How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). by Fkforyou(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yea right, you are not a prostitute....it's just like saying 'I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide'

She must must be high....mtscww.

(1) (Reply)

Largest Warships In History / Corrupt Politicians Of Other African Nations: Surprise, Surprise! / South Africa The Only African Country Providing Aid To Haiti!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.