Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons (2800 Views)

Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by iamVirus(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by iamVirus(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
This Government Seff @ ladyf

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by ladyF(f): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
iamVirus:
This Government Seff @ ladyf
Lol why you come mention me with government na. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
This country is a comedy.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lmao!
So us that we're suffering and crying, do we have two heads?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by ouzo1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Life is like a dick sometimes it gets hard for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reno is just a petty fool. I hope he is picked up by the Dss or efcc soon to silence his running mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by StepTwo: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2016
please take a look @ this moniker above me.
someone should just buy a goat and name it searchiing4love

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by martyns303(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
Reno is just a petty fool. I hope he is picked up by the Dss or efcc soon to silence his running mouth angry

Am quoting u, so u don't edit ur post later. I hope it reminds u of how foolish u've been each time u look at it.

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2016
martyns303:

Am quoting u, so u don't edit ur post later. I hope it reminds u of how foolish u've been each time u look at it.

Mynd44
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by mayorrolex(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Cartoon Presido laughing @all those who still blive in APC change..

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by junnyjake(m): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

So that is the major priority of the Dss and Efcc - being used as a tool against opposition?

It's not gotten to you yet, and when it does you'd cry and no one would listen like my nigga 'drabey was here'

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by junnyjake(m): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Wetin him wan read for the paper b4?

Talk about misplaced priorities.

But wait, what sort of unprofessionalism is this being displayed by Mr Garba Shehu? What are we to do with such info.

People like you lai, and femi are the more reason insults are heaped daily upon Buhari. Wetin be my own, no be him appoint una?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2016
...........Nigerians are dying, our president is Sipping KUNU while he laughs his brown teeth out watching irrelevant cartoon.
CHEESUS! wat have we done wrong to deserve this kinda leader?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Just look at buhari angry angry no no no just look at him

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by coldsummer: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2016
wonder why PMB hasn't sacked this guy.

this is his Doyin Okupe

indomie brain

clown

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Benjom(m): 2:09am On Aug 27, 2016
...but you wicked small sha. So, you don't want our president to be happy at all, for 365 days abi?

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by otukpo(f): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2016
See as Garba brought his oga out for ridicule., and Reno did not disapppoint.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by eleojo23: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Don't be silly.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by eagleeye2: 3:44am On Aug 27, 2016
when I read that part, I just knew that. someone was going to make a big deal out of it.
in my opinion, Garbage Shehu should be sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by jlinkd78(m): 4:01am On Aug 27, 2016
f
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by luvinhubby(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

I see, so DSS & EFCC are Buhari's instrument of suppression. shocked

Kwantinue as we watch.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by GoggleB(m): 4:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Shehu Don ridicule our president ooo. Is he trying to tell us Fresident Buhari don't even read the complaints of the masses

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by GoggleB(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
Your life is just like the cartoons Buhari laughs at..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by AlPeter: 4:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Are wailers this daft or just plain silly? You go about making caricatures an d cartoons to mock a man and the state of the economy, then turn around to insult him when he told YOUR caricatures are funny, seriously. it must really suck to be a wailing wailer.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by Pavarottii(m): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
Give me a good and constructive reason for ur post... thanks

The statement by Garba Shehu, doesn't it look stupid to you? Am sure buhari doesn't know our anthems stanzas and our pledge. Rather he is watchin cartoon and laughing hard like a 2years baby.

How will u feel if ur guardian comes back from work and watches cartoon daily?

Next time face the message, not d messenger.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by MONITZ: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Caricatures re his priority, everybody in life has his/her own nd it doesn't matter how serious or feeble it is.

Smh at the personality of d person we ve as "presido",no just a single clue on how to turn things around and he is not even asking for suggestions from renowned economists or those who ve wat it takes to turn things around.

We re indeed waiting on GODOT for things to get better in this "one-step forward nd three -steps backward "government.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by ShootToKill: 5:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari is always laughing at the moronudeens who voted him.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by omogin(f): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Na cartoons his brain fit assimilate Na. You want to confuse bubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by KINGwax007(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Too petty...

Anyways, dts the PDP way...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by omolizzy(f): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Incompetence dey worry that Garba Shehu

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons by maddock(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2016
This Sheh Garba is is just an idiot and need need be sacked, if he hasn't realized by now that in Nigeria you have to think very hard before saying stuff that would rub off the Image of the presidency.

Am just so tired of all these goons and clowns, if they can't pay money to attend courses on public speaking, they should buy series like Scandals, Madam Secretary etc and watch. These movies are like 200naira per season and in it they can really Learn the job of aids attached to someone in public office.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-Biafrans Take Their Protest To A Spiritual Level. See What They Did. Photos / Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention / Breaking News: Another APC Lie Bursted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.