Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session (576 Views)

JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely / Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session by robertttst: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2016
BREaking LATEST NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
UNIPORT RESUMES ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2016/2017 SESSION

In respect of the above subject, this is to inform you that the University Management has directed as follows:
1. Friday, 26th August to mid-night on Sunday, 4th September, 2016: Re-opening of the Portal for online
registration

2. Wednesday, 7th to Friday, 9th September, 2016: Screening Exercise in the College of Health Sciences and respective Faculties/School (the respective venues will be published on the University website in due course and via sms to candidates)
3. Documents Needed for Screening Exercise:
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(ii) JAMB Result print out
(iii) Original and photocopies of O'Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE,
GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
(iv) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration

Candidates should note that Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates' names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Thank you.
Mrs. Dorcas D. Otto

Source : http://www.funloaded.com.ng/2016/08/26/uniport-resumes-admission-screening-exercise-20162017-session/
Re: Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session by ritzybaby(f): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2016
FTC...!!

Meanwhile,
Today is my birthday.. grin
show me some Love

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session by Mikogo: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2016
What about those who had earlier registered online for the screening exercise,do they need to register this time again?
Re: Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session by chuckwizzy(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2016
pls I have two issues
1. I had already registered before for the screening should I still re-register?
2.the name on my birth certificate is okorie Dickson chukwuebuka while the name in all my other certificates is okorie chukwuebuka Dickson is the arrangement an issue?
Re: Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session by eteebanky: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2016
u can go and do affidavit of name....

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Adjusted Calender / Advise Needed: Walden University Threatening To Sue Me. / Senate Extends Jamb’s Validity Period To 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.