Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) (3068 Views)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2016
After great sex, you realize something
horrifying– your partner’s condom got stuck inside you. If this happens, keep calm and don’t panic. This is actually a common scenario and happens to a lot of people. And the situation can be rectified easily, too. Here are a few methods you can try to get the condom out safely:

THE LIE DOWN METHOD

You should lie down on the bed, facing up, and then spread your legs apart. If there are no traces of the condom outside your body that you can carefully pull out, you have to feel it inside and take it out slowly. Take extra care so no part of the condom breaks and stays inside the vagina as you do this. Know that if this happens, you will have to see a doctor to help take out the remnant.

SQUATTING

Another thing you can do if you are having difficulty removing the condom is simply trying to squat it out. If you aren’t able to get the condom out by lying down, try this squatting technique. Plant your feet flat on the floor and use your quads to squat down in hopes of getting the missing rubber out of the vaginal canal. The change in position might cause the condom to come out easier if it isn’t lodged too far in there.

GET BETTER ACCESS

If your partner’s condom comes off inside of you, it most likely is lodged near the top of vaginal canal near the cervix. In order to gain better access, trying propping one foot up on a chair and using your fingers to retrieve the condom. Don’t forget to wash your hands first, then stick your fingers inside and feel around to see if you can reach it.
You can also try maneuvering your legs to push it out if you can’t seem to reach it. Some recommend getting into the birthing position and actually pushing as if you’re birthing a baby. It sounds silly, but it’s effective and much better than a trip to the emergency room.

ASK YOUR PARTNER TO RETRIEVE IT

It might be embarrassing, but your partner might be in the better position to fish the condom out than you. His fingers might also be longer, which will work better if you just can’t seem to reach it.

WHAT NEXT?

If you have succeeded in taking out the condom, be sure you cleanse yourself well and immediately take a morning-after pill. This will decrease the possibly of you getting pregnant, as the contents of the condom could have slipped out while stuck inside you. There’s a huge possibility that semen has gotten out. Don’t take any chances.

WHAT IF YOU STILL CAN’T GET IT OUT?

If you run into any difficulty in removing the condom after several attempts, it’s time for a doctor to do it. Drive to the nearest hospital’s emergency ward and tell the attendants the situation. Keeping the condom inside you for hours could lead to possible infection. If all attempts are made and you still can’t get it out, you must seek the help of a health professional.

PREVENTION

A Condom slips from a man and ends up stuck inside a woman because it’s either
too lose or too tight. Prevent this from happening again by wearing the kind of condom that fits your partner perfectly . Getting the right one is definitely the first step to enjoying deep intimacy together.

Hope these help?
cc:Sissy 3
Dominique

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by konklud22(m): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2016
v
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 27, 2016
This is funny oo but educative cheesy for those having sex.
I don't like condoms undecided. Let's get tested and have raw sex cheesy cheesy.

Don't quote me please angry sad
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by donbenedict(m): 5:11am On Aug 27, 2016
The girl up there sha.
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by fuckpro: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
I don't like condoms undecided. Let's get tested and have raw sex cheesy cheesy.

you enjoy the warm feel of the akamu inside of you
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
This has happened to me before. I thought the condom had disappeared not knowing it was dislodged in my woman's private. The location was near her cervix. She could not even bring it out herself, i was the one who did with my long fingers. And what we were trying to "avoid" happened.
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
fuckpro:
you enjoy the warm feel of the akamu inside of you
undecided
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:

There is something called a window period. He could test out negative yet he has the virus.
Prevention they say. ...........

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:

There is something called a window period. He could test out negative yet he has the virus.
Prevention they say. ...........
I have been in my window period for the past three years abi undecided undecided

Prevention is boring undecided
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by bentlywills(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:

I don't know you, but for this comment I have fallen in love with you kiss
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
bentlywills:

I don't know you, but for this comment I have fallen in love with you kiss

cheesy smiley
I will reply you because you typed something nice wink

Let's get married cool
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by bentlywills(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin grin
MissHatey:
cheesy smiley
I will reply you because you typed something nice wink

Let's get married cool

Just Like that undecided
We need to hook up then'
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
bentlywills:
angry grin grin grin grin grin

Just Like that undecided
We need to hook up then'
blind marriage wink cool
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by bentlywills(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
blind marriage wink cool

shocked shocked
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
blind marriage wink cool

Lol, see these ones o
bentlywills:
shocked shocked
MissHatey:
blind marriage wink cool

Lol, see these ones o
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
See ur life? pls jst sit down and cover face. I fit help u remove condom sha
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
youngestmilly:
See ur life? pls jst sit down and cover face. I fit help u remove condom sha

What happened to your life?you need help?
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yes baby. Pm me

ON a second thought: Pls no pm Me. Just wanted 2 see ur ass out in d open and i av seen dat lol. The fact is I am jst makin a mountain out of a molehill. Its all peace and love babe. Take care. If i Bleep u and condom stuck inside ur toto pls no remove, i will put my d**ck INSIDE and wear it on my d**ck from inside ur vagina.
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by Abass07(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Well,I think the best thing to do to prevent this from happening is to educate the partner to withdraw is penis immediately he has ejaculated.
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by GdexFolami(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
MissHatey:

yeah baby thats d spirit.
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by lola024(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
very educative
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by jackie3B(f): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
I love this..thanks, educative
Re: What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) by youngestmilly: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
MissHatey:

yeah

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 13 2021 In Nigeria / Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus / Your Mouth Odour Could Be From H.pylori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.