Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus (3065 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
i on Easter day i went to carry prostitute and i should have resisted the urge to carry a slim one but i did it anyway, my mind wanted to suspect her because she was suspiciously too slim to be healthy.

to cut the story, i used condom but I don't know how it entered maybe when i touched the tip of my penis with my hands after removing condom.
from that day i felt small itching in the urethra but i didn't take it seriously and it persisted so on Thursday i decided to go and do lab test and the result came out today that i have staphylococcus aureus with some drugs and injection that i can use to cure it.

please who knows what is staphylococcus aureus and how can i go about to getting the drugs to use and cure it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by akube34: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
i on Easter day i went to carry prostitute and i should have resisted the urge to carry a slim one but i did it anyway, my mind wanted to suspect her because she was suspiciously too slim to be healthy.

to cut the story, i used condom but I don't know how it entered maybe when i touched the tip of my penis with my hands after removing condom.
from that day i felt small itching in the urethra but i didn't take it seriously and it persisted so on Thursday i decided to go and do lab test and the result came out today that i have staphylococcus aureus with some drugs and injection that i can use to cure it.

please who knows what is staphylococcus aureus and how can i go about to getting the drugs to use and cure it
just go to a hospital, they would treat you and you would be fine

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by MechanicMike: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

GO TO A CHEMIST FOR GODS SAKE..... NAIRALAND IS NOT A HOSPITAL.....APPLY COMMMMMON SENSE PLEASE....CHEMIST OR HOSPITAL!!!!!! (((NO OOFENCSECE))) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by MechanicMike: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

AND THEM AGAIN...IF U HAVE COMMMMMON SENCE TO GO FOR LAP DANCE OR LAP TEST....U SHOULD HAVE COMMMMMON SENCE TO FACE HOSPITUL!!?((no offenscce) angry
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by dawnomike(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Double wahala for dead body grin
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Redoil: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

GO TO A CHEMIST FOR GODS SAKE..... NAIRALAND IS NOT A HOSPITAL.....APPLY COMMMMMON SENSE PLEASE....CHEMIST OR HOSPITAL!!!!!! (((NO OOFENCSECE))) angry
you think hospitalls are most effective places to cure staph
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Reminderz: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
your karma has arrived... when we say flee from fornication, you guys won't listen.. you guys forget that prick nor get shoulder..

enjoy your Stephanie in peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by collinspro(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Staphylococcus aureus does not cause STD. Stop listening to those roadside herbalists.
If you have itch on your private, painful urination, sore or discharge, please consult your doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Darnell9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ff3uk another olosho it can help
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Oluromantic: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Take the test result to the hospital on time. The earlier STIs are treated, the better.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Aboks(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Which kind help go run test jare

And treat yourself

Wetin suggestions wan do for you
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by TheOldGods: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

lol. Staphylococcus is a normal flora of the body. It lives and houses in your body. It's not an sti biko

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by PerfectStranger(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
TheOldGods:
lol. Staphylococcus is a normal flora of the body. It lives and houses in your body. It's not an sti biko
grin grin

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Brainmytool: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
In whatever you do. Do not release sperm in the next two months. If you do. grin
It will multiply by X1000 and if it gets to heavy growth. E go cancel like 200K from you wallet first before you go recover.

Mr. Man resist masturbation and fornication till u are cured.

Finally, enjoy ur new found investment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by MechanicMike: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Redoil:

IF YOR COMMMMMON SENCE IS COMMMMMON...U WILL NO THAT HOSPITAL S ARE CALLED GENERAL HOSPITAL BECUZ THEY COVER 99% OF ALL ILLNESES..... INCLUDING GONOREA & STD......WOT THE HELL IS ERONG WIT U HOMEBASE PEOPLE!!?!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Bigseven(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ask the lady that allegedly gave you because she’d known the exact treatment. Meanwhile why you no inform us the day you wan go carry and pictures of you knacking na now you want bother us for solution ?

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by sisisioge: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Pls see a doctor and take whatever regimen of medications prescribe. Meanwhile, to avoid reoccurrence, better discard your undies, wash and iron your bedsheets and ensure you disinfect anything that had had earlier contact with your genitals. It is well fa. You carry Ashewo grin grin grin. This venture go cost you o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by EriMma1: 4:52am On Apr 16, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Pls see a doctor and take whatever regimen of medications prescribe. Meanwhile, to avoid reoccurrence, better discard your undies, wash and iron your bedsheets and ensure you disinfect anything that had had earlier contact with your genitals. It is well fa. You carry Ashewo grin grin grin. This venture go cost you o.

See her dishing advice from experience. Hm! I'm sure your bottom venture earned you this experience. So you can now relate and help others.

You want to boast to me about where you are and what you have, like we don't know its bottom power that got you all that? LoL.. I know your type now and I'm not moved one bit by this your fake life cos I'm contented with what my hard work earned me.

If you're truly comfortable like you claim, you won't be here gate-crashing every thread and nosing in on other peoples matters like your existence depends on it.

I have never for once mentioned you in all the threads you post or comment because I don't know or even wish to know you but each time I create a post, I'll always see you viewing and viewing endlessly until now that you mustered courage to comment and you chose to comment trash. How my parole on here is giving you heart attack is what I don't understand if truly you're at peace with yourself.

That yellow lady really tormented you that's why all you see is overripe banana. I don't know who fits into that description if not the same lady you mentioned was tormenting you back then cos me I'm a rich caramel skin girl. So snap out of your delusions,

I'm done with you. You're too tiny for me to be wasting my time on.

Keep jumping from one thread to another.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by rex444(m): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Your urethra was itching u indeed....
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by labake1(f): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Post pic
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by sisisioge: 5:33am On Apr 16, 2023
EriMma1:

See her dishing advice from experience. Hm! I'm sure your bottom venture earned you this experience. So you can now relate and help others.

You want to boast to me about where you are and what you have, like we don't know its bottom power that got you all that? LoL.. I know your type now and I'm not moved one bit by this your fake life cos I'm contented with what my hard work earned me.

If you're truly comfortable like you claim, you won't be here gate-crashing every thread and nosing in on other peoples matters like your existence depends on it.

I have never for once mentioned you in all the threads you post or comment because I don't know or even wish to know you but each time I create a post, I'll always see you viewing and viewing endlessly until now that you mustered courage to comment and you chose to comment trash. How my parole on here is giving you heart attack is what I don't understand if truly you're at peace with yourself.

That yellow lady really tormented you that's why all you see is overripe banana. I don't know who fits into that description if not the same lady you mentioned was tormenting you back then cos me I'm a rich caramel skin girl. So snap out of your delusions,

I'm done with you. You're too tiny for me to be wasting my time on.

Keep jumping from one thread to another.

You need to invest you time in reading beyond gossips. It will do you a load of good. Meanwhile, good night from the lands you dream of tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by EriMma1: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2023
sisisioge:

You need to invest you time in reading beyond gossips. It will do you a load of good. Meanwhile, good night from the lands you dream of tongue tongue tongue

Gossips? Who's gossiping who and where? Do I know you or anyone to strike a gossip? Weak!

I'm only giving you it to you based off your earlier confession about Victorian how she was troublesome and remember I told you I wouldn't have replied your stupi.d mention if you hadn't mentioned that lady. Whaaat? So you're this wicked? Na wa o.

Anyways, I'm done having this Convo with you. Let God who sees the heart of every one of you mocking her, handle the matter.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by sisisioge: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2023
EriMma1:

Gossips? Who's gossiping who and where? Do I know you or anyone to strike a gossip? Weak!

I'm only giving you it to you based off your earlier confession about Victorian how she was troublesome and remember I told you I wouldn't have replied your stupi.d mention if you hadn't mentioned that lady. Whaaat? So you're this wicked? Na wa o.

Anyways, I'm done having this Convo with you. Let God who sees the heart of every one of you mocking her, handle the matter.

Thank goodness you've decided to rest your dramatic overzealousness! Must be quite a storm being you. Remember to drink water, very good for your body wink
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by heykims(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
collinspro:
Staphylococcus aureus does not cause STD. Stop listening to those roadside herbalists.
If you have itch on your private, painful urination, sore or discharge, please consult your doctor.
God bless u o, people are just too ignorant.
Imagine some are even advising him to go to a chemist rather than a hospital..
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Tenrack: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Hurrah...oya go hospital
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by MrAgbako: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

Hospital is better. Not chemist,..

before some chemist person go carry abortion pills give man as cure for staphylococcus😂
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by siofra(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

When did this one start having sense undecided
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Redoil:

No carpentry and fashion house will be efficiency and effective my 2 kobo
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by ManAustin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Contact me. I have just the right herbs for that.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Redoil:

No carpentry and fashion house will be efficiency and effective my 2 kobo and you can also apply redoil on it because redoil is an antidote
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bigseven:
Ask the lady that allegedly gave you because she’d known the exact treatment. Meanwhile why you no inform us the day you wan go carry and pictures of you knacking na now you want bother us for solution ?

i didn't,
if i had invited you will you have come?
remember that you are an eunuch.
Re: Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
ManAustin:
Contact me. I have just the right herbs for that.

will the herbs work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do If A Condom Got Stuck Inside(ladies!!!) / Injection Pain Won't Go Away After Two Months / My Brother Have A Lever Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.