Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single (1479 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Residents Of Benin City Only, Hookups And Dating / I Am Giving Away Up To 100k On This Thread And Lots More / Whatsapp Group For Chats That Might Lead To Hookups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2016
This is for serious minded people, not for kids or immature adults. Its about those people who seem to be downtrodden and down casted. Those who seem to be castaway in the society. Those who are HIV positive, this is what I do, I connect people together discreetly, but u have to summon guts and let go of your pride. you have to move on and speak out. just last month I connected 2 4 HIV couples as I speak 7 of them are already about to marry now. you are not the worse on earth as it can happen to anybody. This group is open for those who are HIV positive and want to hookup. This is no joke. you can Whatsapp me, if u want a discrete hookups... I already got some persons who are serious and matured and want to settle down. Here is my Whatsapp number: 08129734687. The floor is open. peace.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2016
shocked if they will have children in the future, what will gonna happen? We all know tat HIV has no cure yet... Isn't tat ur juz making their future life even miserable thinking their future kids will have hiv too....

Hashtag juz saying
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm surprise this is coming from you... its very possible for the children of HIV victims not to be HIV positive... this is no news
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Possible as what? The percentage is very low for their children to be HIV negative..

I dnt say they can't love and get married but these ppol are risking their children's future sha....
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 27, 2016
well, I get u now
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by bosschinalu(m): 4:03am On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Possible as what? The percentage is very low for their children to be HIV negative..
I dnt say they can't love and get married but these ppol are risking their children's future sha....

They can have HIV- Children, and be as happy as everyone, the mother would not breastfeed the child and thats it..smiley
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by dominique(f): 4:25am On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked if they will have children in the future, what will gonna happen? We all know tat HIV has no cure yet... Isn't tat ur juz making their future life even miserable thinking their future kids will have hiv too....

Hashtag juz saying

Times are evolving. HIV+ mothers can conceive and carry their babies to term without infecting the baby. This is why hospitals carry out compulsory HIV tests on pregnant mums on first antenatal visit. HIV+ people deserve to find live and start a family too
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Lastking147(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Op hope say u sef no get HIV?
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by HMZi: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hashtag juz saying
why u dey do like this na? Kai.
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by HMZi: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Cool,thank God that we are becoming wiser.
HIV no b death sentence but lassa fever or ebola!!,thats like lethal injection.. 9CE 1
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
well if you must know I'm negative, but it doesnt stop me from salvaging broken hearts and hopes cos they are still humans and this can happen to anybody even the least promiscuous fellow
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lastking147:
Op hope say u sef no get HIV?

well if you must know I'm negative, but it doesnt stop me from salvaging broken hearts and hopes cos they are still humans and this can happen to anybody even the least promiscuous fellow

1 Like

Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by iceybux(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
good one... don't mind in be a friend... but I'm negative..
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by iceybux(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
good one... don't mind bein a friend... but I'm negative..
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by chysam: 9:14am On May 31, 2023
Is there any website for Hepatitis infected persons in Nigeria looking for soul mates?

hepatitis not HIV

If anyone knows,please advice
Re: HIV Hookups Here.... Lots Of Testimonials, Dont Die Single by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX, where are you.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! / Lets Meet Here / My First Day On Michat, My First Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.