Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! (1476 Views)

Any Serious Lady For Frienship? / Female Friends--@ Least To Start With Frienship / Frienship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by alexj(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2007
hi guys, i am a very shy type bt very serious when it comes to my future, i want somebody that is very bright. someone that is very serious abt his/her future. for a frienship.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Creamish(f): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2007
How many colours? undecided
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by cuteass1(f): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2007
My dear alexj, you acquire friendship, you don't call on it., and you sure as hell can't force it.

Do you really expect someone to write back saying "you know what? i have a bright future so lets be friends"
Then you must be a dreamer, and its time for you to wake up.

BTW correct me if i'm wrong but i have a feeling yu're just seeking for attention here, you couldn't get it with your "i beat my girlfriend" thread so you started looking for a colourful friend. The fact that you said you're a shy type is what sold you, a shy person won't be beating up people like you claimed you did

I feel so stupid for defending you in your other thread, cos you're obviously just messing with our heads.I thought it weired that you didn't show back, but now i know why.

Nairaland has a lot to offer, so i guess you make better use of your time. Its ok to seek friends but don't list out the qualities, afterall what if a friend of yours tells you, you're not good enough cos. . . . . . .

A word is enough for the wise, have a splendid day cool
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by bunmii(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
are u nut the same guy that posted that you beat your girlfriends how cn u be shy & still beat ur girlfriends if u need a girlfriend get your ass out & look for a girl rather than on the internet it is more safer ciao
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by cuteass1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ bumni
my sister, na so i see am

check out my post over yours, just what i was trying to point out wink
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by OmoEko1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
na wa for nl, na only god will save us from this men out here.
GIRLS BEWARE THIS GUY IS A GIRLS BEATER cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Creamish(f): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
Chai, bros, ur ass has been exposed! grin
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by LilRed1(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2007
SORRY BUT I DON'T THINK YOUR'RE GONNA FIND SOMEONE TO "BEAT ON" HERE BECAUSE WE DON'T TAKE THAT SHIT! angry
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by nduleme(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2007
Give this young man a break!!

He only asked for a colorful person with a bright future in Abuja to be his friend. But what does he get?, a bunch of loud mouthed bitchy ladies that would not close their eyes to the fact that he is entitled to put aright an erring girl friend once in a while, Little wonder why he cannot stand some girls.

I am in Abuja, I think I have a bright future, but I have only one colour - appears am not qualified to be your friend then grin
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Creamish(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2007
nduleme:

Give this young man a break!!

He only asked for a colorful person with a bright future in Abuja to be his friend. But what does he get?, a bunch of loud mouthed bitchy ladies that would not close their eyes to the fact that he is entitled to put aright an erring girl friend once in a while, Little wonder why he cannot stand some girls.

I am in Abuja, I think I have a bright future, but I have only one colour - appears am not qualified to be your friend then grin

shocked Ndu, who be BITCHY?, if i catch u eh, i will put aright ur erring mouth!!!!! angry angry
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by alexj(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2007
you guys are not helping my situation @ all. i'm highly dissapointed in u guys, there is none of you who can really help me out of this bad xter. well i believe the right person will definitely come. i thought you guys are all knowlegible but thank god i now know who you are.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by alexj(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2007
BUNMII? EVEN IF YOU MUST HATE ME MUST BE IN THIS WAY? WELL! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE FROM THE SAME PLACE & WE ARE STILL GOING TO THE SAME PLACE. SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CLOSE TH DOOR. ODABO!
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by zebudaya(m): 3:05am On Mar 09, 2007
why do they have to have bright futures, ? my friends who study philosophy and the funniest cats to hang around

and why do you want to find male friends over the internet ?? wink
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by cuteass1(f): 3:11am On Mar 09, 2007
@alexj

You got it all wrong, we are the ones in the position to be dissappointed in you for giving a bad name to our country and instesd of an apology or a simple "i'm sorry, didn't mean to upset people with the other thread", the best you can do is claim mr-right or should i say mr-know-it-all.

Go through other threads,. naiaralnders love helping a "damsel in distress" if you understand what i mean but if you look further, you'll also see that they don't welcome nonsense either.

What you did was a no no, better start apologising if you really want to get a "black and white" friend. . . . .  or sorry was it a coloured one you were after, anyways. . . . . be smart and you'll make a lot of friends.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2007
chei! So humans come in colors now.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by OmoEko1(f): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2007
davidylan:

chei! So humans come in colors now.
yes oh they come in purple, red, gold and pink
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Creamish(f): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

yes oh they come in purple, red, gold and pink

and peach and indigo and violet and auburne and turquoise and chocolate and vanilla and strawberry and creamish and omo eko-ish and Lil Redish and cute ass-ish and nduleme-ish and grin
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by alexj(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2007
Are you people student @ ALL? WELL I AM NOT REFERRING TO THE DRAWERS OF WATER I MEAN SOMEBODY WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR. MEAN, PPL THAT CAN COMMAND WISDOM. PLS WHY ARE WE HOMOSAPIENSE?
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Creamish(f): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2007
ewooooooooooo, Bros no chop tongue ooo! grin
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
alexj:

Are you people student @ ALL? WELL I AM NOT REFERRING TO THE DRAWERS OF WATER I MEAN SOMEBODY WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR. MEAN, PPL THAT CAN COMMAND WISDOM. PLS WHY ARE WE HOMOSAPIENSE?

Even your english sef no command wisdom. . . grin grin
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by cuteass1(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2007
hilarious
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by dafman(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2007
alexj:

Dude,  grin grin grin grin HOMOSAPIENSE grin grin grin. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by bunmii(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2007
alexj:

BUNMII? EVEN IF YOU MUST HATE ME MUST BE IN THIS WAY? WELL! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE FROM THE SAME PLACE & WE ARE STILL GOING TO THE SAME PLACE. SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CLOSE TH DOOR. ODABO!

I don't understand your message what place are we from & i don't hate you hell i don't even know you.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by busygirl(f): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2007
If u truly beat ur girlfriends that ain't gud at all, wit that u can't get a "colourful" friendship, or wait a minuite, u might get a black colour friendship, dat suits u.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Cyclone5(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2007
Beat ke? shocked undecided
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2007
@ Poster
Can the poster please write in English!
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by katency(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2007
please oo abeg all the girls run for your life oh the beater is around shocked
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by degubi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2007
go to any bookstore and purchase crayon,pick any person of ur choice and paint to ur taste or get spray paint and do likewise.that way u will have someone who not only has a colourful future but was hand painted by u.
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by OmoEko1(f): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2007
degubi:

go to any bookstore and purchase crayon,pick any person of your choice and paint to your taste or get spray paint and do likewise.that way u will have someone who not only has a colourful future but was hand painted by u.
chie i can't laugh anymore my stomach is hurtBoy u are funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by jaybaby(f): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2007
[b][b]I Need Someone [color=#550000]With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship![/b][/b]Colorful der it is
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by GRIMM(m): 5:31am On Jul 13, 2008
will u all give the guy a break? he is looking for friendship here,

how much r u willing to pay? grin grin
Re: I Need Someone With A Very Colorful Future Here For A Frienship! by CARUSO(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2008
@poster

knock urself out on some watercolours, u muppet!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos / I Need A Girl In To Come Massage My Back At Home / Can You Sleep With Dog(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.