Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS (2467 Views)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by kettykin: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Victorvexz:

Activities of Ipob? U must be joking. Nigeria have not loose 1 naira or a soul because of the activities of Ipob. Instead, it is Ipob that has lost hundreds of there members to death. I am still yet to understand how Ipob is the cause of Nigeria current economic crisis. The militants are bombing pipelines, thereby making Nigeria to loose billions of naira, they are one of the major causes of our hardship. What has Ipob done since then? Only boasting by mouth, and chest beating on social media. U people are real cowards, u simply can't do anything that will force the hands of the government like the militants are doing now. Since 1999 u have being agitating for Biafra, still the government have never called u for dialogue, but it just took the Niger delta avengers just 8 months to make the government to think of negotiation. That is show u how all pro Biafra groups combine are useless and an impotent force, who only boast of what they never and can never achieve

I am not a member of iPod and I can agree with you that iPod is a useless, worthless organisation of confused cowards who sacrificed the lives of innocent people in a wild goose chase.

What I am simply saying is that the hopeless Nigeria government should have channelled it's effort towards resuscitating the economy. If the effort the confused government used to battle an organization like iPod was channelled elsewhere Nigeria would be better for it.

Why spend so much time and energy and resources stopping the biafrans when you have better things to do with your time and energy like resuscitating the economy, battling smugglers, battling oil bunkerers
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by Victorvexz(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
kettykin:

I am not a member of iPod and I can agree with you that iPod is a useless, worthless organisation of confused cowards who sacrificed the lives of innocent people in a wild goose chase.

What I am simply saying is that the hopeless Nigeria government should have channelled it's effort towards resuscitating the economy. If the effort the confused government used to battle an organization like iPod was channelled elsewhere Nigeria would be better for it.

Why spend so much time and energy and resources stopping the biafrans when you have better things to do with your time and energy like resuscitating the economy, battling smugglers, battling oil bunkerers
Is seems u don't understand. Who told u the government have time for Ipob. Ipob is the least of Nigeria problems, so stop deceiving urself. Although I don't support this government, but I find it hard to believe that a president will not do his best to revive the economy. In fact he is putting his whole strength into reviving the economy, that is why he wants to use the full force of the army to stop the avengers who destroying Nigeria main source of income which is oil. I believe u are a supporter of militants, so stop complaining about the economy and enjoy it. U can't be supporting militants destroying the main source of revenue in this country and expect to be happy. Live with it
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Joseph the dreamer.

ProfessorPeter:
How many years did Mandela spend in prison? Where are the men that jailed him? Do you know them? Can you name your child after anyone of them if you know them ? Today Mandela day is being celebrated worldwide. History will one day favour the down trodden people of southeast and southsouth
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by ofeoil: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
Joseph the dreamer.

All ur life, u have dreamt about becoming igbo, if u can go back and be born again, u will ask God to make u igbo.

Now tell me, wat is the difference between u and miss sahara the tranny? Always taking panadol of igbo people affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2016
I dont hate IGBO and never will I but I hate IPOB terrorist with passion. IPOB terrorist should stop dragging IGBO into their shady agitation.

ofeoil:

All ur life, u have dreamt about becoming igbo, if u can go back and be born again, u will ask God to make u igbo.

Now tell me, wat is the difference between u and miss sahara the tranny? Always taking panadol of igbo people affairs.
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by machinery1: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
yes you are right grin

Customized, uno fit change.
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by abobakucannibal: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
that's what dumbness and tribalism have caused on this forum. What makes u think I hate Igbo's? I ain't in support of iPod and that's just it. Say whatever you like.

Whether you support or not,Biafra has come to stay.So I will advice you stay away from Biafra thread to avoid Hbp. grin
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by abobakucannibal: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
yes you are right grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg make I save this post now,now I go use am for future. grin grin.Even woman self and actress for that matter. shocked
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by abobakucannibal: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
[s] am not a member of iPod and I can agree with you that iPod is a useless, worthless organisation of confused cowards who sacrificed the lives of innocent people in a wild goose chase.
[/s]

If you don't know what to say is better you keep quite.Self determination is never a criminal offense.What you should be concern about is the uncivilized cave mentality of the afonjas who think that in Nigeria self determination is a crime.
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by Fight2Finish: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
I dont hate IGBO and never will I but I hate IPOB terrorist with passion. IPOB terrorist should stop dragging IGBO into their shady agitation.

You hate IPOB because they hammer you and your gov with the word of life, but you like igbo elites because they go to Abuja, collect their caliphate share. We the igbo youths said no more, we will deliver ourselves and restore our country where we can checkmate their activities whiteout hindrance.
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by cjrane: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
When will dictators learn that killing innocent people will never kill their struggle?

If Buhari were educated, he will have known using the apartheid regime tactics of kidnap and killing people only serve to harden the resolve of people to struggle for their rights.. Sooner than later, Buhari will be forced to see reason, but it may be too late since so many people would have been killed that it would be senseless to talk to him any more.
Re: Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS by ofeoil: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:

IPOB killed ur mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo Waiting For Trump To Call / 12 Months To Elections, Nigeria's Opposition Is In Disarray / R-APC Makes 7 Demands Ahead Of Crucial Anti Defection Meeting With Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.