Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan (3065 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Fans React To Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Mu2ni(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Although she applies little makeup but I strongly doubt the authenticity of this fan's comment.

See what he wrote:

"Dis my first time seen real undiluted beauty, u are looking great"

Exaggeration of all times!!! And I'm sure if your beauty has not been certified on Nairaland, do not consider yourself beautiful grin

Food is done for the criticizers cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJk_mQQD14R
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by datopaper(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2016
She is beautiful
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Mu2ni(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by TinyIslamic92: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2016
See eyes like frog, wetin beauty for this one body
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Smellymouth: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2016
I refuse to say what's on my mind!!

NOO! I won't say it!! My thoughts are so undiluted.. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by saintfellow(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Considering her real age. She is indeed beautiful.
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by pweetylivia(f): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Is this news? lol. Nigerian bloggers sha. If una no get better stories, stop blogging. I can see the latest trend now is to go through comments of fans on celebrity pages and make them news.

1 Like

Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2016
lol......undiluted.....grin grin
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Afrok(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Undiluted?

Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by kidaberry(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Undiluted with brows and eyeliner drawn check out my day to look or that bride who got married looking natural
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
for your mind abi
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
she is beautiful
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Her eyes look like boiled eggs.
Re: "This Is The 1st Time I'm Seeing Real Undiluted Beauty": Fan To Funke Adesiyan by jessiecah(f): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
She is actually really finnne ooo

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Majid Michel, Wife And Children Worshipping In Church / Spot Toke Makinwa's Bleached Hands As She Plays With Dogs / You Look Sick And Lean - Fans React To Regina Daniels Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.