Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead (54187 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted / Photos Of Stella Odua's Son Who Died Yesterday / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by DamiBukola: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
lollmaolol:

Rip son

Madam should also return stolen fund, idp head might be fighting back.
Some of u sound like compound fools, this woman I guess was richer than anybody from your State before she was appointed a minister.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Charly68: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
The senator should go to father Mbaka for prayer & intercession..the battle she is facing is more than eyes can see. Our politicians have refused to learn yet they are paying huge price for their corruption. Forget about their fashion & lousy lifestyles what they are going through is indeed very pitiable . Rip to the unfortunate young man

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Gbaddy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by lacastre: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
death is inevitable ...the rich also cry
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Missonas(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
gebest:
Wetin kill am? I suspect fowl play, and there will be a lot of crocodile tears there. Well, Rip bro.
No na chicken play grin.u must be a lover of animals
RIP Son!
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by papiwyte(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rip
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by vikstandon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
juman:
The senator herself should die.

If all the useless politicians lose their children what is bad in that.

They cause immeasurable pain to nigerians

Pray u don't experience that... Murderers are not just those that kill with knife, gun, voodoo... U've just murdered with ur words... U might be worst than these politicians.
If ur PAPA were to be among that hierarchy and came home without thanks for coming, u could sniff the life out of him.

I often don't judge until I place ma self in that shoe...try to wear that shoe n see for urself how it pains or fits.
Hope u don't expect a man who served in that capacity to go hungry...after all if she comes down with her hands clean, u will still see her as a corrupt entity.

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Nigerianspring(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
oh so sad may God rest his soul and give d parent d heart to bear this great loss...Amen
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Omoyeni3601: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
AlPeter:
why? Public hospitals are useless leading to the needless lost of several lives. Is she not a part of the rot the health sector? So why should you pray for God to give a fortitude to bear her lost when she has caused same either directly or indirectly to others. Sorry I quote you just annoyed at the sympathy shown here.

Hmmm, it's just painful loosing our dearest one.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by toye440: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by toye440: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
it's sad we lost a Nigerian, but many families lost their loved ones too, as a result of d unscrupulous diversion of funds for some ostentatious cars.
let d gullible ones put on their thinking cap before dey even think of castigating me

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by jay7(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Charmarlegne: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
I know this is probably the wrong thing to type right now, but this woman is hot!
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by MissingBudget: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Not a time to die at all! May God console her and her family and friends.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
May he rest in peace.
My sympathies to Stella Odua and her family.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by lollmaolol(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
erico2k2:

U and the 13 people who liked ur comment are pathetic

U can now edit it to 43 likes grin

Bros, it pays to say your mind regardless of favour. I sight u sha...enjoy ur weekend pally.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
LastMumu:
As much as I'm not a big fan of the woman, I feel sorry for her for the loss of her son. Losing a child can be really heart-wrenching, I hope she stays strong for the rest of her family.

RIP
The loss of a child is a terrible thing.

She stole billions, but death is no respecter of persons. It comes to thief and the saint, the kings, and the paupers...

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Pidggin(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ishilove:

The loss of a child is a terrible thing.

She stole billions, but death is no respecter of persons. It comes to thief and the saint, the kings, and the paupers...

Do you have any evidence to prove this or you just choose to character assassinate a grieving mother?
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by chicoMX(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
PataAlhaja:

And how do you know he had a gentle soul?

Did you meet the deceased when he was alive?

Who be this one?? If the deceased soul was gentle or evil how is that your problem??...Una go dey tear shirt for things wet nor be your biz
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by prodekul(f): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by Oluwaiye2016: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
The loss of a loved one is a terrible experience. My condolences to her. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by temmytee2309: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dts one of d consequences of stealing peoples' hard earned money. Mayb dts d begining who knws?

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by seangy4konji: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rip to the poor boy. May he rest in peace. Amen.we will all live and not die young.

It is in the bible and quota that the sins of father and mother will be actualizedon sons and daughters who probably is not deserve d punishment.it was God of before that takes time to fight for the needy and helpless.

I guess bulletproof cars don't start again or can't prevent death in times of crisis neither will we be buried with g wagons.

Rip poor boy. Go and relax.

Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by augustineokoro(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by horrmorr(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Face front! How much of your money she steal?

R.I.P to the dead
ask him again
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by iamrealdeji(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
abokibuhari:
she don use the boy upgrade
cult thangs abi?
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by CioAngels(f): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
May the good Lord be your comforter. May we not bury our children. Amen.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by TinyIslamic92: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
He no go die well even im mama go soon die join him angry
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by AlPeter: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omoyeni3601:

Hmmm, it's just painful loosing our dearest one.
I can relate but these our politicians don't deserve sympathy.
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by AlPeter: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
vikstandon:

Pray u don't experience that... Murderers are not just those that kill with knife, gun, voodoo... U've just murdered with ur words... U might be worst than these politicians.
If ur PAPA were to be among that hierarchy and came home without thanks for coming, u could sniff the life out of him.

I often don't judge until I place ma self in that shoe...try to wear that shoe n see for urself how it pains or fits.
Hope u don't expect a man who served in that capacity to go hungry...after all if she comes down with her hands clean, u will still see her as a corrupt entity.
just imagine this useless, stupid and senseless trash of a write up. Seriously, you deserve an High five with a 10feet long 4x4. Iranu
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by jaywhoco(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
lollmaolol:

Rip son

Madam should also return stolen fund, idp head might be fighting back.
we are only fortunate to be alive. When death comes to one of us, it comes to all of us...just saying!!!
Re: Stella Odua's Son Is Dead by mikolo80: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
kenny987:
No parent should have to bury an offspring. God rest him n strengthen her.
when they were burying other parents offspring nko

Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix)