Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi (1525 Views)

An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by leykeh: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR IFEANYI UGWUANYI.... By Egwuaja George. His excellency, on behalf of all Corp Members in Enugu State, I wish to congratulate your un-bias governance in the State and your incomparable concern towards the youths especially the Corp members serving under your care. Sir! We believe that your a man of high profile, a philanthropic leader, a superb Governor and an excellent father to all. Infact, your works in Enugu State are highly appreciated by all, you have indeed put shame to the faces of your critics with your outstanding performance in the last few months in office. You have outdone yourself marvelously well in ensuring that you curtail the plight of your children (Youth Corp Members) since your emergence in office, amidst the economic downturn in the country. It was a gory sight to behold and uphold the suspension of your stupendous stipends (10,000) since May till date, that you generously give to your children (Corp Members) to empower them carter for their personal needs as enshrined and with regards to the article "2 and 3" policy guidelines of the NYSC letter of posting to place of primary assignment, which reads thus; 1. Provide corp members with a modest accommodation or at least a reasonable allowance per month in lieu, 2. Provide transport for the Corps Member to and from the place of work or a reasonable amount per month in lieu. Your Excellency! We wish to sadly bring to your notice that greater number of the Corpers serving in the Primary/Secondary schools are not adequately taken care of as stated above, prior to in-capabilities of some schools to provide modest accommodation to the Corp Members. However, with knowledge of the Coal City State celebrating its Silver Jubilee, we deemed it fit to use this avenue to plea that you intervene to our plight and our public outcry. Most remarkably, we recall the hardship in the economy and the poor revenue returns of the State, still! We have faith in you because you are unique, and you have shown a difference by been counted as one of the best Governors that pays Corp members high and on time. How extraordinary! How thoughtful of you! It is very pertinent that I urge my colleagues who wishes to carry out a peaceful protest in creating awareness and reminding their father (His Excellency) about their helpful demands from him, to do it in a diplomatic manner that is devoid of harm and violence. Because ordinarily, when a child needs something from a father, he walks direct to him to cry and the father been so loving and caring as His Excellency! Will grant it. Conclusively, since we believe in him (His Excellency) and with high hopes that our plea be granted, we therefore jointly celebrate Enugu State as it marks its Silver Jubilee. Bravo His Excellency! Encomium to you "peoples Governor"! Long live Nigeria! Long live Coal City State! And Long live Gburugburu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by leykeh: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Enugu corpers dey suffer...
@lalasticlala pls do the needful
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by beycity(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2016
leykeh:
Enugu corpers dey suffer... @lalasticlala pls do the needful
No be only Enugu, Osun worst .

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by leykeh: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2016
beycity:

No be only Enugu, Osun worst .
Bk den osun used to pay 10k ryt?

nawa o...dis 9ja don finish..
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by beycity(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2016
leykeh:

Bk den osun used to pay 10k ryt?

nawa o...dis 9ja don finish..
Osun pays k5 (50k at then end of service year) then but 15c that passed out last year Oct are yet to receive anything.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by ojnnaco(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Its so pathetic and most pitiable that the meagre been given to this corpers are suspended in the guise of economic downturn.
Even Bible said " Give to Caeser what belongs to caeser and Christ what belongs to Christ. To me, this peanuts given to them is their entitlement, and deserves not to be suspended but rather reduced if u think its getting out of hand.
Corpers generally suffer untold hardship and are exposes to numerous dangers in the process of serving their fatherland and at the end come out empty handed .
am yet to see who service don EPP??.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by leykeh: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
ojnnaco:
Its so pathetic and most pitiable that the meagre been given to this corpers are suspended in the guise of economic downturn.
Even Bible said " Give to Caeser what belongs to caeser and Christ what belongs to Christ. To me, this peanuts given to them is their entitlement, and deserves not to be suspended but rather reduced if u think its getting out of hand.
Corpers generally suffer untold hardship and are exposes to numerous dangers in the process of serving their fatherland and at the end come out empty handed .
am yet to see who service don EPP??.
I honestly don't know why our state governors are acting up...
most of these states use this corpers excessively..there schools are understaffed and the hospitals..it is easier for the governments to keep rewarding these corpers financially.. it will cost way too much for them to employ and recruit more workers
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by ojnnaco(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
leykeh:

I honestly don't know why our state governors are acting up...
most of these states use this corpers excessively..there schools are understaffed and the hospitals..it is easier for the governments to keep rewarding these corpers financially.. it will cost way too much for them to employ and recruit more workers

Exactly . . .
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by Mrprofesor: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Infact how I wish our governor should act on dis letter and just considering we corps members dat is serving in enugu here bcz our eyes sees a lot most especially now dat tins are cost very much and our allowee is just a stipend I pray dey should act on dis bcz we are now fed up already.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by Welcomme: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Not only in Enugu oo..These are the plights of corpers in every state. The tin don tire me sef..The allowee is barely enough to spend, yet the "save preachers" wont allow one to rest about savings.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by MrJah(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
You guys should be thanking Almighty God that you even received atall. We in cross river have never seen if 10kobo from the state Govt. The cost of living here is also very high compared to Enugu. The worst part is that 80 percent of the schools here don't have accommodations for corps members and you've to rent ur own apartment n furnish it as well. Enugu is far better cos over there, you can still get a plate of food for N200. Here is from N300..upwards
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by mactoni91(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2016
lalasticlala front page material
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by Enyinna12(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
leykeh:
OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR IFEANYI UGWUANYI.... By Egwuaja George. His excellency, on behalf of all Corp Members in Enugu State, I wish to congratulate your un-bias governance in the State and your incomparable concern towards the youths especially the Corp members serving under your care. Sir! We believe that your a man of high profile, a philanthropic leader, a superb Governor and an excellent father to all. Infact, your works in Enugu State are highly appreciated by all, you have indeed put shame to the faces of your critics with your outstanding performance in the last few months in office. You have outdone yourself marvelously well in ensuring that you curtail the plight of your children (Youth Corp Members) since your emergence in office, amidst the economic downturn in the country. It was a gory sight to behold and uphold the suspension of your stupendous stipends (10,000) since May till date, that you generously give to your children (Corp Members) to empower them carter for their personal needs as enshrined and with regards to the article "2 and 3" policy guidelines of the NYSC letter of posting to place of primary assignment, which reads thus; 1. Provide corp members with a modest accommodation or at least a reasonable allowance per month in lieu, 2. Provide transport for the Corps Member to and from the place of work or a reasonable amount per month in lieu. Your Excellency! We wish to sadly bring to your notice that greater number of the Corpers serving in the Primary/Secondary schools are not adequately taken care of as stated above, prior to in-capabilities of some schools to provide modest accommodation to the Corp Members. However, with knowledge of the Coal City State celebrating its Silver Jubilee, we deemed it fit to use this avenue to plea that you intervene to our plight and our public outcry. Most remarkably, we recall the hardship in the economy and the poor revenue returns of the State, still! We have faith in you because you are unique, and you have shown a difference by been counted as one of the best Governors that pays Corp members high and on time. How extraordinary! How thoughtful of you! It is very pertinent that I urge my colleagues who wishes to carry out a peaceful protest in creating awareness and reminding their father (His Excellency) about their helpful demands from him, to do it in a diplomatic manner that is devoid of harm and violence. Because ordinarily, when a child needs something from a father, he walks direct to him to cry and the father been so loving and caring as His Excellency! Will grant it. Conclusively, since we believe in him (His Excellency) and with high hopes that our plea be granted, we therefore jointly celebrate Enugu State as it marks its Silver Jubilee. Bravo His Excellency! Encomium to you "peoples Governor"! Long live Nigeria! Long live Coal City State! And Long live Gburugburu
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by geodemainguy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks guys for commenting on my piece. Thank-God we are passing out soon.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
Thanks guys for commenting on my piece. Thank-God we are passing out soon.
cool

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Adamawa State Batch B July 2018 / Better To Do Nysc In Govt Or Private Sector / Uniport Prospective Batch B. NYSC corpers Protest Over Non-inclusion Of Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.