Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus (6168 Views)

Tecno Mobile Campus Tour Makes A Stop At Laspotech, Uniben And Nasarawa State Un / How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus by seedorfy134(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2016
please epp me with the direction
Re: I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus by OmichaelO: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2016
seedorfy134:
from oshodi board a bus going to yaba, preferably BRT along mushin expressway, it's cheaper! then alight at the last bus stop that should be yaba or jibowu. if it's jibowu, you will see keep going to surulere from there, if not, board the keke going to ojuelaegba, then surulere from there.
Tell 'em You're Going To Laspotech.

Same Direction From Yaba, If You Can't Find Surulere Direct, Take Ojuelaegba Then Surulere.
Re: I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus by seedorfy134(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2016
OmichaelO:
from oshodi board a bus going to yaba, preferably BRT along mushin expressway, it's cheaper! then alight at the last bus stop that should be yaba or jibowu. if it's jibowu, you will see keep going to surulere from there, if not, board the keke going to ojuelaegba, then surulere from there.
Tell 'em You're Going To Laspotech.

Same Direction From Yaba, If You Can't Find Surulere Direct, Take Ojuelaegba Then Surulere.
Thanks
Re: I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus by yehmy(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2016
seedorfy134:
from oshodi take a bus to Ojuelegba, wen u drop just ask anybody to show u road 2 barracks along stadium road, it's trekable (If any word like dt exist) when u get to barracks at d pedestrian bridge u will see bikes tell d bike man or anybody u going to laspotech. Also trekkable from barracks.
Re: I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus by seedorfy134(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
yehmy:
from oshodi take a bus to Ojuelegba, wen u drop just ask anybody to show u road 2 barracks along stadium road, it's trekable (If any word like dt exist) when u get to barracks at d pedestrian bridge u will see bikes tell d bike man or anybody u going to laspotech. Also trekkable from barracks.
thankz
Re: I Need Directions From Oshodi To Laspotech Surulere Campus by Dam5reey(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Google maps is good for directions

(1) (Reply)

MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians / The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone / Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.