Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park (9285 Views)

12 Years Ago Blackberry Hot E Pass, Dis Iphone Too Shall Pass / How To Do MTN Welcome Back Yourself Without Going To MTN Office / Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by Blessedpikin(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please help
Re: How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by Ekiseme(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Board a bus to mile 2, when you drop ask for directions.
Re: How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
From Mile 2 take a bus going towards Alakija / Ojo -Alaba then you can drop at Maza - Maza/First gate.
Re: How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by Blessedpikin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by Orangina(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
4 me i want to goto Mile 2 , i am in ikeja, where do i board motor.!?
Re: How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by Waposh(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
take a bus from oshodi Oke also referred to as oshodi express, then enter a bus going to mile 2, when you get to mile 2, enter a bus going to alakija/alaba then say you would be dropping at Maza Maza bus stop. When you get to maza maza, ask people that you going to the young shall grow park.
Re: How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park by ambitiouschap17: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Waposh:
take a bus from oshodi Oke also referred to as oshodi express, then enter a bus going to mile 2, when you get to mile 2, enter a bus going to alakija/alaba then say you would be dropping at Maza Maza bus stop. When you get to maza maza, ask people that you going to the young shall grow park.

He go down reach the place na, after 5 years.

(1) (Reply)

Opera 206 (attacks Launched) / What You Need To Know About A Dual Camera When Choosing A Smartphone / Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.