Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. (16857 Views)

Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2016
God of war ghost of sparta rope jumping no longer a problem as I can jump to the next rope over and over and even over again,just edit your control layout like mine so that when you press the "analog up key" it touches the "play key" at the same time now press "X" to jump and viola Kratos will touch/grab the next rope.

Spread the word around so that some guys can get back into the game.

Screenshots below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by sseunth(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2016
name of the device u are using to play it
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2016
sseunth:
infinix note 2
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Screen shot ur setting Pls cos i would like to complete this games again on my m5 though I have completed it on psp but I wanted to play it again
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Mikylopez(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
online game.?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Judek2(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Yeah.. You are on point. That place gave me a hell of tough time until I realized that the play key makes Kratos move faster. I had to twist my fingers to hold both the play key and the up analog key to perform the jump.
Your modification is sweet and easier.
Another problem I'm having is where Kratos met Posiedons wife, there he met with his daughter and had to kill the innocent souls to regain his powers. I keep breaking their necks and gaining Strength but can't find any way out of there. Any ideas?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
Screen shot ur setting Pls cos i would like to complete this games again on my m5 though I have completed it on psp but I wanted to play it again
ok I will but not now because my network connection is not stable.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mikylopez:
online game.?
psp emulator game,offline sha...
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Judek2:
Yeah.. You are on point. That place gave me a hell of tough time until I realized that the play key makes Kratos move faster. I had to twist my fingers to hold both the play key and the up analog key to perform the jump.
Your modification is sweet and easier.
Another problem I'm having is where Kratos met Posiedons wife, there he met with his daughter and had to kill the innocent souls to regain his powers. I keep breaking their necks and gaining Strength but can't find any way out of there. Any ideas?
that's chains of Olympus,after regaining all your strength,power and abilities by your left (depending on the side you are facing) there's a staircase that leads to a temple/building or more like an entrance into a palace....follow it and continue climbing until you catch up with posiedon wife,get ready for heavy fight!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Mikylopez(f): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
psp emulator game,offline sha...
can I play on my htc m8 mini?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Judek2(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
that's chains of Olympus,after regaining all your strength,power and abilities by your left (depending on the side you are facing) there's a staircase that leads to a temple/building or more like an entrance into a palace....follow it and continue climbing until you catch up with posiedon wife,get ready for heavy fight!!!!

Alright.. Will love to see the screen shot of your settings if it plays smoothly. Thanks
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by piperson(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
God of war ghost of sparta rope jumping no longer a problem as I can jump to the next rope over and over and even over again,just edit your control layout like mine so that when you press the "analog up key" it touches the "play key" at the same time now press "X" to jump and viola Kratos will touch/grab the next rope.

Screenshots below.

which fone b dat
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
What is the minimum free ram needed to run the game,? Psp games lag on most phones, and what clock speed processor can run it smoothly?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
here am using the gold version though.

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lastly.

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mikylopez:
can I play on my htc m8 mini?
do you play hardcore fighting games?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

which fone b dat
infinix note 2
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by piperson(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
infinix note 2

Bcoz d graphics poor

#nooffense
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by piperson(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
infinix note 2

Bcoz d graphics poor

#nooffence
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
What is the minimum free ram needed to run the game,? Psp games lag on most phones, and what clock speed processor can run it smoothly?
I don't have an idea on that,just install it on your phone then use the settings I posted to configure and tell us the outcome.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

Bcoz d graphics poor

#nooffence
I hope you know the meaning of psp emulator on android,if you want cool astonishing graphics go get the psp console itself wink wink

1 Like

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by piperson(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
I hope you know the meaning of psp emulator on android,if you want cool astonishing graphics go get the psp console itself wink wink

thanks

but d psp emulator doesn't make d game great on ur fone either

I'll upload a screen shot of mine dnt worry
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by NoGawking: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
sseunth:
Btw ghost of Sparta and god among us

Which 1 makes more sense
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
NoGawking:

Btw ghost of Sparta and god among us

Which 1 makes more sense
gods among us is just a stage fighting game compared to God of war adventure game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by guydangerous(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

thanks

but d psp emulator doesn't make d game great on ur fone either

I'll upload a screen shot of mine dnt worry
are you playing it on your phone or pc.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Mikylopez(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
guydangerous:
do you play hardcore fighting games?
used to be an addict until my mom smashed all my games left with my phone and my old annoying laptop biko I need games my phone seems useless without any
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by iykekelvins(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mikylopez:
used to be an addict until my mom smashed all my games left with my phone and my old annoying laptop biko I need games my phone seems useless without any
So you're a gamer too? nice
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Mikylopez(f): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
So you're a gamer too? nice
u eh Jes leave me alone...it's over
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:01am On Aug 28, 2016
piperson:

Bcoz d graphics poor

#nooffence

That's because he uses 'Buffered Rendering', skip it and you'll be thrilled.
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Reeberry: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:

Screenshots below.
Omo see graphics. shocked

How can I download this game on my phone?
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by sseunth(m): 2:25am On Aug 28, 2016
pls how do i install this on my samsung s4
Re: God Of War Ghost Of Sparta Rope Jumping Solved. by Jethrolite(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2016
guydangerous:
here am using the gold version though.
Do these your settings play psp games smoothly because I deleted all my ppsspp games out of frustration. The game plays like a badly scratched cd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Browse With The Bonus Data From Airtel / Lumia 925 Windows Phone By Nokia / Do Higher Megapixels Translate Into Better Cameras/photos? The Truth....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.