Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. (12266 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition Unboxing (video And Screenshots) / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? / UMI Touch 3GB RAM|13MP Camera|fingerprint|5.5-inch|Front Camera flash|4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Umi recently launched a limited edition of Umi Super know as Umi Super Euro Edition to commemorate the occurrence of the Euro Cup. The smartphone according to Umi is wanted by over 230,000 fans but only a thousand pieces will be available.

I recieved my own yesterday(though it is arrived Lagos on Monday) and everything about the phone feels premium. Umi said that the smartphone is their unique way to showing that they care about every requirement of their fans and they surely kept their word.

The company broke all traditional barriers to launched Super Euro Edition in Royal Blue color as well which looks absolutely stunning.

Enough said, let's go straight to the hands on pictures.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
The Umi Super Euro Edition arrived in premium black metal box with company’s logo engraved neatly on top.

Inside the box, you will see the charger, USB Type-C cable, sim ejector, manual and the Umi Super Euro Edition Smartphone.

1 Share

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2016
The rear of the phone sports the 13mp camera with flash, the 360 degree fingerprint scanner sits below it followed by the company's logo.

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by lagosboy3(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Following...
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by luvlyoracle(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
cool
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
The simcard sitting and func-tion-improved button are located on the left side of the smartphone while the right spots the power button and volume keys

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
3.5mm earphone jack sits at the top and a speaker grill+mouthpiece grill are located left and right side of the USB Type-C at bottom

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Here are some Screen shots with phone's information, menu etc.

The spec sheet of the Euro Edition is the same as the standard edition:

SHARP® 2.5D Sunlight screen 5.5-inch.

Mediatek flagship-grade CPU – Helio P10 MT6755.

SAMSUNG® 4GB RAM LPDDR3.

Panasonic® 13MP Camera.

SONY® 4000mAh, PE+ Quick Charge.

FOXCONN® USB Type-C.

Google® Android 6.0.

To get the complete spec sheet please Go here

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
That's it for now. A detailed review comes soonest and if there's anything you would love to know about the device or a feature you will like me to give a special attention during review then hit the comment box.

cc
luvlyoracle Bluepearls DidiLove1 lalasticlala

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by luvlyoracle(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kul...would be expecting the detailed review.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
lagosboy3:
Following...
just for you

7 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
luvlyoracle:
Kul...would be expecting the detailed review.
Thanks, the phone is really great bro

Check out this Violent test video
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by dasphinx1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Thanks, the phone is really great bro buh ts a bit heavy sha.

Check out this Violent test video

I was about asking what the weight was. Expecting a detailed review wink
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Sirfrederick(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
How much? In naira
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
dasphinx1:

I was about asking what the weight was. Expecting a detailed review wink
185g
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by BluePearls(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice one tallesty1, looking forward to your review.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by AuroraB(f): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
just for you
cry cry cry
Are you this heartlezz grin sad

1 Like

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
BluePearls:
Nice one tallesty1, looking forward to your review.
Alright bro, I don't want to write a review based on first impression alone so I am taking my time.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
AuroraB:
cry cry cry
Are you this heartlezz grin sad
You need
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sirfrederick:
How much? In naira
See question, don't you know that the price fit change before I finish replying you?

1 Like

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Judek2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
See question, don't you know that the price fit change before I finish replying you?

Then tell us how much you bought it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
How much is it @OP?
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by vicadex07(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:

Why do Nigerians like to feel special whenever they buy a new thing as if only them can afford it. Just tell us the damn price already...smh

9 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by EMMYB0Y(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
its cool... can it call buhari even without having his number so that I can tell him my mind. ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Kaybaba5(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Special phone for special people
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Roon9(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Talk price na
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Roon9(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
vicadex07:

Why do Nigerians like to feel special whenever they buy a new thing as if only them can afford it. Just tell us the damn price already...smh

And dey will lie to u about d actual cost

4 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by yanabasee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
#teamSAMSUNG!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by EMMYB0Y(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
vicadex07:

wait for him now.. he wan go ask him neighbour
make his neighbour ask that his friend to ask his whatsapp friend the price.

4 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Marvel1206: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:

abeg antutu benchmark test

and ur wallpaper why you too like the pishure?

The other time u posted a screenshot, na the pix dey grin
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by DjAndroid: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Here are some Screen shots with phone's information, menu etc.

The spec sheet of the Euro Edition is the same as the standard edition:

SHARP® 2.5D Sunlight screen 5.5-inch.

Mediatek flagship-grade CPU – Helio P10 MT6755.

SAMSUNG® 4GB RAM LPDDR3.

Panasonic® 13MP Camera.

SONY® 4000mAh, PE+ Quick Charge.

FOXCONN® USB Type-C.

Google® Android 6.0.

To get the complete spec sheet please Go here

Why not Toshiba casin,
AIWA speakers,
LG. Earphone,
Trident mouthpiece

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use Glo BIS On Android Devices / Please How Do I Identify An Original Or Fake Infinix Phone? / Tecno P5 Vs Gionee P2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.