Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. (12295 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition Unboxing (video And Screenshots) / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? / UMI Touch 3GB RAM|13MP Camera|fingerprint|5.5-inch|Front Camera flash|4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by joseph214(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hw much
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by dasphinx1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
DjAndroid:

Why not Toshiba casin,
AIWA speakers,
LG. Earphone,
Trident mouthpiece

grin grin grin bros, Aiwa still de market ni?
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Youngzedd(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
DjAndroid:

Why not Toshiba casin,
AIWA speakers,
LG. Earphone,
Trident mouthpiece

You're using Tecno mid range or low end phone

Tell us the truth

2 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by DjAndroid: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

You're using Tecno mid range or low end phone

Tell us the truth

I'm using Samsung galaxy note3, a 2013 phone with 3gb RAM, USB 3.0. Remote control etc.

3 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
DjAndroid:

Why not Toshiba casin,
AIWA speakers,
LG. Earphone,
Trident mouthpiece
Fans asked for those specs bro
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Marvel1206:

abeg antutu benchmark test

and ur wallpaper why you too like the pishure?

The other time u posted a screenshot, na the pix dey grin
Hahaha, it's not my fault.

I usually clone my new phone when I get it so the settings, Apps and all files just appear they as they're in the old one.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Youngzedd(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
DjAndroid:

I'm using Samsung galaxy note3, a 2013 phone with 3gb RAM, USB 3.0. Remote control etc.

And you bought it tokumbo or it was given to you by someone

Tell us the truth.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
vicadex07:

Why do Nigerians like to feel special whenever they buy a new thing as if only them can afford it. Just tell us the damn price already...smh
Calm down oga, he asked for the price in naira and you know that naira is not stable.

The price is $179 on aliexpress
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by firfinch101(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Here are some Screen shots with phone's information, menu etc.

The spec sheet of the Euro Edition is the same as the standard edition:

SHARP® 2.5D Sunlight screen 5.5-inch.

Mediatek flagship-grade CPU – Helio P10 MT6755.

SAMSUNG® 4GB RAM LPDDR3.

Panasonic® 13MP Camera.

SONY® 4000mAh, PE+ Quick Charge.

FOXCONN® USB Type-C.

Google® Android 6.0.

To get the complete spec sheet please Go here
20.43 Gig used out of 24Gb within a week? That's rather too much, I'm sure you couldn't have used that much memory.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Judek2:

Then tell us how much you bought it.

It is a gift but you can get it from aliexpress @$179
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by DjAndroid: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

And you bought it tokumbo or it was given to you by someone

Tell us the truth.
It was launched on September 25 2013, I bought It on October 13 2013 together with the gear (if you know what galaxy gear is) the gear alone fit buy that tecno you are using .

1 Like

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
firfinch101:
20.43 Gig used out of 24Gb within a week? That's rather too much, I'm sure you couldn't have used that much memory.
Lols, I cloned it. ie is automatically moved all data from my old phone to this one that's why the memory filled up quickly.

The reason I did that is because I want to task it seriously to see what it can do before writing the review
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Marvel1206:

abeg antutu benchmark test

and ur wallpaper why you too like the pishure?

The other time u posted a screenshot, na the pix dey grin
AnTuTu Benchmark Test will be made available in the full review, stay posted
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Youngzedd(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
DjAndroid:

It was launched on September 25 2013, I bought It on October 13 2013 together with the gear (if you know what galaxy gear is) the gear alone fit buy that tecno you are using .

grin grin grin

Bro, if you truly bought that phone as you claimed, you wouldn't have commented that stuff in the first place.

Someone who made such statement cannot buy brand new Samsung galaxy note 3 even in the year 2016.

My observation. Good night.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by romeoetin(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
angry I'm using the umi hammer S. Bought it last year.. Feeling cheated now.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by DjAndroid: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin

Bro, if you truly bought that phone as you claimed, you wouldn't have commented that stuff in the first place.

Someone who made such statement cannot buy brand new Samsung galaxy note 3 even in the year 2016

Bros i started using Android since 2011. I'm not new to it. I just made a joke with my comment and you seem too dull to figure that out . Good night too.

2 Likes

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph214:
Hw much
179.99 usd on aliexpress
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
romeoetin:
angry I'm using the umi hammer S. Bought it last year.. Feeling cheated now.
What's your experience so far?
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin

Someone who made such statement cannot buy brand new Samsung galaxy note 3 even in the year 2016.

I think he was just being funny
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by romeoetin(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
What's your experience so far?
So far. I'll say it OK. It just that it gets pretty hot some times when browsing and the so called 3200mah battery doesn't last shii. And lately mtk thermal manager wanted to frustrate my life. The phone will just shut down by itself after a while saying the phone is overheating and needs to cooldown for a while. When I turn it back on after a while. Same thing pops up again. Had to uninstall it.

In summary this is my first and hopefully last mtk phone I'll use. Going back to Samsung.. Tired of their headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
romeoetin:

So far. I'll say it OK. It just that it gets pretty hot some times when browsing and the so called 3200mah battery doesn't last shii. And lately mtk thermal manager wanted to frustrate my life. The phone will just shut down by itself after a while saying the phone is overheating and needs to cooldown for a while. When I turn it back on after a while. Same thing pops up again. Had to uninstall it.

In summary this is my first and hopefully last mtk phone I'll use. Going back to Samsung.. Tired of their headache
That's sad.

Why didn't you root it?

This is the first MTK device that I hope to use, every other one I have held prior to this one was for review purpose only, I normally sale them after the review but this very one seems great.

The only time it heats up noticeably is while being charged and it doesn't switch off. It becomes cool once charging is completed and remains like that even under heavy use.

I just hope things don't get messier in the long run.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Osyxcel(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Not bad.... Considered buying it, but the dollar ish is scary....

I'm gonna stick to my Umi Iron Pro for now.... 8 months and still going...
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Dam5reey(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin

Yeah... Even Samsung dey use sony Camera.. Qualcomm.. SOCs.. Google OS

Na different products dem the package, then call it smartphone..
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by romeoetin(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's sad.

Why didn't you root it?

This is the first MTK device that I hope to use, every other one I have held prior to this one was for review purpose only, I normally sale them after the review but this very one seems great.

The only time it heats up noticeably is while being charged and it doesn't switch off. It becomes cool once charging is completed and remains like that even under heavy use.

I just hope things don't get messier in the long run.
The phone came rooted.
I believe the later umi phones will be better tho. But I'm done bruh. S6 next by God's grace
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by romeoetin(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Osyxcel:
Not bad.... Considered buying it, but the dollar ish is scary....

I'm gonna stick to my Umi Iron Pro for now.... 8 months and still going...
Umi hammer S. 9 months and I'm crying cry
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Osyxcel(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
romeoetin:

Eeyah.... sorry, we all can't have the same experience even if we are using the same phone.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by stephenponti(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
DjAndroid:

Why not Toshiba casin, AIWA speakers, LG. Earphone, Trident mouthpiece
na wa ooo!
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by romeoetin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Osyxcel:

Eeyah.... sorry, we all can't have the same experience even if we are using the same phone.

Different model tho
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by firfinch101(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols, I cloned it. ie is automatically moved all data from my old phone to this one that's why the memory filled up quickly.

The reason I did that is because I want to task it seriously to see what it can do before writing the review
well okay, because my Tecno W4 is 16Gb, but 10Gb free memory on arrival. The OS has taken most of the memory.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2016
firfinch101:
well okay, because my Tecno W4 is 16Gb, but 10Gb free memory on arrival. The OS has taken most of the memory.
This is 32GB and it arrived with 25+GB, That's a normal thing
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
EMMYB0Y:

wait for him now.. he wan go ask him neighbour
make his neighbour ask that his friend to ask his whatsapp friend the price.
Re: Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. by Tallesty1(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2016
romeoetin:

Why nah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Specifications & Reviews / Which Browser Is The Fastest For Downloading Large Files? / How Smartphones Are Ruining Our Conversations And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.