Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” (488 Views)

New Adsense Account Approved In 2 Days Only Any Asian Country (any Country Appro / Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” by GoldmindswebINC(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Google Adsense still remains the best way for content writers and bloggers to monetize their work online. I have tried several Google Adsense alternatives like chitika and the rest of them and emphatically speaking there’s none to compare with Google Adsense.
Opening Google adsense use to be as easy as brushing your teeth not until very recently Google reviewed their adsense application policy and decided to screw the Adsense application process with heavy duty bolt. Lol!
Today it’s easier to run 1000 meter race than to apply for Adsense account and get approved. But does that mean that people can’t open Google Adsense account and get approved fast? The answer is big “NO”. You can still open brand new Google Adsense account and get approved even faster. The reason many people’s Google Adsense application has been getting head knock is that they don’t know the new Google Adsense application policy.
If your site doesn’t meet up with the new Google Policy standard, you will be wasting your time applying.
In this post today, I will be showing you how to directly open Google Adsense account and get approved in 3 days or less.

Without wasting time further, let’s launch properly.
To apply for Google Adsense and get approved within 3 days, follow the guidelines below. Don’t try to fast track any of the procedure. Google consider so many things like your blog or site layout, the content, the number of posts you have made, the SEO metrics, the back-links on your site/blog etc.
All of them play vital role in getting your google adsense account approved.
I have highlighted below 10 most important things you should do correctly then you can proceed and apply for Adsense to get approved within 3 days.

1) Ensure you have atleast the minimum Posts/Articles/Pages:
The new Google Adsense rule have it that you must have a minimum of 40 quality posts/articles on your blog or site if you are using Wordpress.
For other sites like html, Joomla, you should have a minimum of 30 pages. Chikina! For blog, every article is considered as page. So having many post on your blog will be increasing your blog pages.
2) Add Google Analytics Code to your site: Read More Here: http://goldmindswebconcept..com.ng/2015/12/10-steps-to-get-your-google-adsense.html
Re: 10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” by Frankicent(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
just check you blog. You got no adsense live on your blog... just admit you need traffic
Re: 10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Man, Yes i understand you are using Mobile device, It was disabled for Blog fast performance. Got it!!
Frankicent:
just check you blog. You got no adsense live on your blog... just admit you need traffic
Re: 10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” by Frankicent(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
GoldmindswebINC:
Man, Yes i understand you are using Mobile device, It was disabled for Blog fast performance. Got it!!
not really I'd not get it

(1) (Reply)

I Need 3 Help From A Webmaster On My Blog / Become A Blogger / 10 Forum Etiquettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.