Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day (2415 Views)

New Adsense Account Approved In 2 Days Only Any Asian Country (any Country Appro / Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense / Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
hi guys I need to ask you'll a question I get an email telling me my AdSense account has being approved yesterday afternoon and that I can place ad on my site. After placing the ads I noticed it was working fine. but today evening I get another message saying,

Your AdSense application status

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time for one of the reasons listed below or another reason listed in our program policies. We recommend that you review the information provided below and make the necessary changes to your site.

You need to improve your site’s user experience.
To ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program are required to adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. These guidelines provide many tips to help you to provide a positive experience for your users. You’ll also find more useful information in this AdSense blog post which highlights five user experience principles. Applying these principles will help you to provide a great experience for users on your site.
Your site is a chat site which is not compliant with our policy.
Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of ad placements and ad formats. However, as stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers may not place ad code, search boxes or search results in chat programs. This includes, but is not limited to, instant messaging (IMs), chat sites and other pages that contains dynamic content.
You need to remove all content that encourages violation of Google product policies.
Publishers may not provide the means to circumvent the policies of any Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos, or encourage the violation of Google AdSense policies. Moreover, publishers may not make use of Google brand features such as logos, screenshots, or other distinctive features without our express permission. For more information, please visit our content policies.
Your site is dedicated to the sale and distribution of term papers.
We’re happy to see our publishers’ sites full of useful and informative content, however, as stated in ourcontent policies, the sale or distribution of term papers, or any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others is not allowed

My question is has this happen to anyone before?
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by mr2kay(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Of course bro the robot had a change of mind it happened to me before and if you go to there forums too you are not alone
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2016
mr2kay:
Of course bro the robot had a change of mind it happened to me before and if you go to there forums too you are not alone

yea I just found out the hard way thanks for you answer I thought I was alone in this.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yeah it happened to me on my blog johnboscoville.com but i think i did something wrong that lead to that, which is going against there rules but i later fixed it and reapplied and now everything is going fine
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
dogstyle007:
Yeah it happened to me on my blog johnboscoville.com but i think i did something wrong that lead to that, which is going against there rules but i later fixed it and reapplied and now everything is going fine

what are the changes you made to your blog that worked magic for you bro really need advice
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by lakes99: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
mine was the reverse case ...............after my application, got a disapproval message and the next day i noticed the ads were showing, on checking my mail there was another message of approval.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
robot1:

what are the changes you made to your blog that worked magic for you bro really need advice
Can u recall any post you added after you were approved? if yes check the post to see if it violates their rules... and also your ad placement... are you aware of the ad placement rule? bcus if you place ur ad code more than the required number of times it can also lead to ur account been disapproved... Always take note of recent changes you make in ur blog so u can quickly know where the problem is coming from...
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
And besides in the mail they sent u... they stated why ur application was disapproved

1. You need to improve your site’s user experience
2. Your site is a chat site which is not compliant with our policy
3. Your site is dedicated to the sale and distribution of term papers.
4. You need to remove all content that encourages violation of Google product policies

Make sure you have read about all there polices.. so you will know what ur doing wrong...

Whats the url of ur site?
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
dogstyle007:
Can u recall any post you added after you were approved? if yes check the post to see if it violates their rules... and also your ad placement... are you aware of the ad placement rule? bcus if you place ur ad code more than the required number of times it can also lead to ur account been disapproved... Always take note of recent changes you make in ur blog so u can quickly know where the problem is coming from...
now that you mentioned it, I think I broke the ad placement rule cause I did change the ads on the side bar up to 4 times. men I done Bleep up. can you please drop your number cos I really need to spoke to you to lean a few stuff.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2016
cool... tho i'm currently in ghana if that's okay by you i can give you my number or better still check my blog to get my info... but you can still reach me by sending me a mail... like how many days now since they disapproved you?
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2016
dogstyle007:
cool... tho i'm currently in ghana if that's okay by you i can give you my number or better still check my blog to get my info... but you can still reach me by sending me a mail... like how many days now since they disapproved you?

ok I will check you blog and get in touch by mail then.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2016
robot1:

ok I will check you blog and get in touch by mail then.
Alright then..
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2016
dogstyle007:
Alright then..

when is it advisable to reapply cause this whole incident happened 2 days ago and I notice some ads size where not working on my template that is why I was changing the damn thing up and down. is that normal or I need to work more on my template.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
robot1:

when is it advisable to reapply cause this whole incident happened 2 days ago and I notice some ads size where not working on my template that is why I was changing the damn thing up and down. is that normal or I need to work more on my template.
1st are u using wordpress or blogger? if wordpress you have to remove all the ad codes u inserted... and fix anytin that will lead to you being disapproved then re-apply again..and if ur using wordpress once they approved and give you access to insert ur 1st ad on ur site.... all you have to do is insert just 1 ad code in ur sidebar widget and wait till the ad start showing. After that you need to wait till they send u another email confirming that ur account has been successfully approved... i think it might take up to 1week for all this to be completed...if you're using blogger do same too.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
dogstyle007:
1st are u using wordpress or blogger? if wordpress you have to remove all the ad codes u inserted... and fix anytin that will lead to you being disapproved then re-apply again..and if ur using wordpress once they approved and give you access to insert ur 1st ad on ur site.... all you have to do is insert just 1 ad code in ur sidebar widget and wait till the ad start showing. After that you need to wait till they send u another email confirming that ur account has been successfully approved... i think it might take up to 1week for all this to be completed...if you're using blogger do same too.

OK I do just that I will contact you when the account has being approved for further details. thanks bro you really did help me.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
robot1:

OK I do just that I will contact you when the account has being approved for further details. thanks bro, you really did help me.
You're welcome...
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by bedfordng(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
your blog was never approved in the first place. That is the first stage of adsense approval process. The second stage is when you will either be approved or disapproved which is what you got. Your blog was disapproved on the second stage. First stage involves inserting blank ads on your blog while they review it. After then, you will either be approved or disapproved .
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
bedfordng:
your blog was never approved in the first place. That is the first stage of adsense approval process. The second stage is when you will either be approved or disapproved which is what you got. Your blog was disapproved on the second stage. First stage involves inserting blank ads on your blog while they review it. After then, you will either be approved or disapproved .
bro d damn thing was approved but from what dogstyle007 said, I think my template was not compactable with Google ad because I try all the banner ad only a few displayed plus I check my AdSense account they was few coins in to.
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
robot1:

bro d damn thing was approved but from what dogstyle007 said, I think my template was not compactable with Google ad because I try all the banner ad only a few displayed plus I check my AdSense account they was few coins in to.
You still haven't told me what CMS you use.... is it wordpress or blogger?
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
dogstyle007:
You still haven't told me what CMS you use.... is it wordpress or blogger?

sorry bro I have being working on redesigning my blog. My platform is blogger. I noticed why adding so script to my template I made some mistake on the codes so I'm presently correcting that. Do I have to wait a month to reapply or I can apply as soon as I finish the corrections.

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by bedfordng(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2016
robot1:

after creating new ads and inserting on your blog, it won't appear immediately. It will take some few minutes before it will fully display.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by dogstyle007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
robot1:

sorry bro I have being working on redesigning my blog. My platform is blogger. I noticed why adding so script to my template I made some mistake on the codes so I'm presently correcting that. Do I have to wait a month to reapply or I can apply as soon as I finish the corrections.
Okay nice..... You can apply again once u finish correcting the errors...
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guys please help I just got this message from google

Start earning with AdSense
Adjust your settings to improve your ads.
Congratulations on taking the first step to earn money with AdSense!
Here’s a quick tip on how to help your ads increase your earnings, with just with a few simple tweaks to your settings.
Update your ad units to:
Show “Text & display ads.”
Use the best ad sizes. The highest-performing ads are the following:
300 x 250
336 x 280
728 x 90
160 x 600
These settings increase the number of advertisers competing for space on your site, which could help grow your earnings. Remember, you can place up to three ad units on a page.
Adjust your ads
See you online,
The Google AdSense Team

Problems is the ads are not showing what are my support to done?
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by robot1: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guys please help I just got this message from google

Adjust your settings to improve your ads.
Congratulations on taking the first step to earn money with AdSense!
Here’s a quick tip on how to help your ads increase your earnings, with just with a few simple tweaks to your settings.
Update your ad units to:
Show “Text & display ads.”
Use the best ad sizes. The highest-performing ads are the following:
300 x 250
336 x 280
728 x 90
160 x 600
These settings increase the number of advertisers competing for space on your site, which could help grow your earnings. Remember, you can place up to three ad units on a page.
Adjust your ads
See you online,
The Google AdSense Team

Problems is the ads are not showing what are my support to do?
Re: Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day by Naijageak(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Somebody should teach me about blogging well. It seems my blog Adsense has been disapproved

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria / Top Fiverr Micro Job Site / What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.