Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Outcry Of A Corp Member (cross River State) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Outcry Of A Corp Member (cross River State) (464 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River / Villagers Gather For 'Spiritual Cleansing' In Omambala River In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Outcry Of A Corp Member (cross River State) by Druhgzz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello!
I am a corp member serving in cross river state. At the moment while typing this, I am not happy at all with the current situation of this state coupled with the fact that things are not the same as before.
I am passionate about community development and the development of my country therefore some particular Local Government/communities in Cross river state are poverty-striken and extremely suffering. I can't bare to see my fellow brothers and sisters suffer. It hurts! This is an outcry of a corp members serving there. I know the economy is quite crappy with the news I read everyday so Here's what we're going to do for these people, we're gonna re-brocast this till any concerned persons, NGOs, firms or organization gets this and assist these people.
Thank you.
Concerned Nigerian.

Op please, this should make front page!

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Fool? / Secure Cooperation In The Formation / What Is The Place Of Monarchs In This Modern Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.