Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 (50129 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun / Pipeline Bombing: 5 Militants Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by oweman: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Nigerian Army and they Rubbish Propaganda, show us the dead body's of the so called Militants before i believe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don't need to believe your body will convince you !
Just contiuei tellyouthenew recruits need your types to use to practice .
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by ensamy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na big lie, NDA no dey carry this kind yeye pump actions. Na better R

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by ensamy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na big lie, NDA no dey carry this kind yeye pump actions. Na better RPG and machine guns those boys dey carry. This guns me i no gree this story.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by kettykin: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
What surprises me most is how the Nigerian military cleverly avoided this option when the cameroonians came for bakassi peninsular.

Anyway I sincerely hope if for any reason war breaks out between Avengers and the military that hunger would not be used to starve innocent women and children to submission.
Good development

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by cktheluckyman: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Samtob90:

Is lagos not supplying revenue to the government or is Edo not oil producing state? Don't you notice calmness in those states? After all, most oil are in the deep sea, made by God. If there is earthquake today and the whole region destroy, is it
Edo does not have oil.What percentage of revenues does Lagos generate?

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by MamaletASO: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
To the Nigeria Military forces.." I wish you Victory always"
Please celebrate them..

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by centboy123456(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
malele:
How can people think that creek boys will be using pump action with all the money they have.
Even a thief does not use pump action for robbery.

Guy u re right dey don't use pump action I have leave with them and most of my friends are ex Militants and dey don't use pump action dis govt is full of fake news
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Betapikin101: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Until they officially fish out the sponsors of this militants guys this whole thing will not end bcoz they keep recruiting new guys their root or source needs to be delt with. Meanwhile good job our Nigerian army more victory to come
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Wadeoye(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
centboy123456:

Guy u re right dey don't use pump action I have leave with them and most of my friends are ex Militants and dey don't use pump action dis govt is full of fake news

How do you know the type of guns coward (hit and run) militants who bomb pipelines in the cover of the night use? You can't except you are one of them. Confess...
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Lindyelvis: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Firefire:
Dialogue remains the only option.

Forming that you are engaging the people and also engaging in military operations is counterproductive.

Let the military GO & dis-arm Fulani Herdsmen & Boko Haram in the North first.

So the OILYEL Money is more important to the government than the lives of her citizens being killed daily by the Fulani Herdsmen terrorists and the Boko Haram? shocked

God help Nigeria.
if Government can mobilise such a square for militants, why haven't they done so with this ruthless killers called herdsmen. Is painful that oil is better fought for than life. God HELP Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by centboy123456(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wadeoye:

How do you know the type of guns coward (hit and run) militants who bomb pipelines in the cover of the night use? You can't except you are one of them. Confess...

Mr man dnt Quote me agin and yes I was one of them am ex militants back in the days in warri before I move to lagos and trust me militants dnt use pump action the kind of gun we dey use nigeria sef nor get am we buy our gun for another country we bring the ture the sea ways we sell oil and we use the money to buy gun that all u can know dnt quote me agin

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by 8kingz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
tomakint:
These worthless soldiers are only being used to pour more petrol into the burning fire, definitely the reprisal attacks from the creek boys won't be funny.
Enemy of progress...wat do u stand to gain from those pigs bombing the pipelines that feed everybody in this country even u

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by objobj: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pidggin:
How are we sure those weapons don't belong to the army?

Some people's reasoning can be so illogical atimes
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by objobj: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
tomakint:
These worthless soldiers are only being used to pour more petrol into the burning fire, definitely the reprisal attacks from the creek boys won't be funny.

Creek boys are just ranting. Authority or govt is always more than militant.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by John902(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pidggin:
you right bro...na wetin those army dey use for themselves o they sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by John902(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Good job. keep it up. kill all the Animals there.
human like u ba
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by muri4mig(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Firefire:
Dialogue remains the only option.

Forming that you are engaging the people and also engaging in military operations is counterproductive.

Let the military GO & dis-arm Fulani Herdsmen & Boko Haram in the North first.

So the OILYEL Money is more important to the government than the lives of her citizens being killed daily by the Fulani Herdsmen terrorists and the Boko Haram? shocked

God help Nigeria.
A typical line of IPOB miscreants. The NA should kill them all.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by faceland: 1:00am On Aug 28, 2016
teebillz:
Those guns look very different the one we always see the militants carrying.

Militants using cartridge like armed robber or school cultist? Laughable.

Don't for get what they submitted to Yahadua during the amesty program.
They use this type of bullets:

ratatatatatatatatatatatatata that how it sound!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2016
malele:
How can people think that creek boys will be using pump action with all the money they have.
Even a thief does not use pump action for robbery.
SUPPORTING ILLEGALITY SINCE 1960. SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Firefire:

Confirmed!
STAY THERE THE DECIEVE YOURSELF. BACKWARD INDEED HOW FOWARD ARE YOU. SOUTH SOUTH MY FOOT.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by ngmgeek(m): 3:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerian Army and dirty trick, like Bread and Butter. They want to see public reaction.

Show one or two dead bodies and they will roast you like yam or plantain. cheesy
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Maga44567(m): 3:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Good job. keep it up. kill all the Animals there.
your family na animal
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by kayfra: 4:00am On Aug 28, 2016
wildice2:
No militant group in nigeria can ever stand ground with the army how can u challege the army to the creeks only two alpha jet will level the creek with 4 war ship for anyone tryin to escape. For does sayin Militant don't use pump action smh so if u want to take selfie u would go to ur toilet or ur living room all does guns there take pictures with are there best weapon u see

Thanks for straightening out the mumu. Like they'll take their useless selfies with shakabula abi. These Israelites are really moronic.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by machinery1: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Firefire:

I don't engage sycophants and minions again on this platform.

Sorry, you have no shame. Smh

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by machinery1: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
tomakint:

The NA is worthless for arresting criminals? Losers and PDP paid kids like you dont even have any shame. Enemies of the country.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by thedarksider: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2016
hmmm...man-to-man combat...i would have prefered leveling the place with napalm bombs...

well...whatever..even man-to-man they can not beat us...kudos to our dark-warriors!... grin grin grin

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Dante2008(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Nigerian Army and they Rubbish Propaganda, show us the dead body's of the so called Militants before i believe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wait oooo una no happy with waiting dem done achieve why this rangeeeeeeee......he dey pain una......
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Dante2008(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2016
machinery1:

The NA is worthless for arresting criminals? Losers and PDP paid kids like you dont even have any shame. Enemies of the country.
my brother I tire for them ooooo....I want to understand something is it that u are not happy with their progress, or u don't want them to succeed in their quest to bringing this guys down.....I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by GogetterMD(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2016
tomakint:

Its not necessary they retaliate within the next 24 hours but wait for it soon. No serious-minded government will do what this wayward government is doing to a region that supplies the main revenue of the entire nation. He (Buhari) is simply embarking on a vendetta to what they (his fellow funky mallams) claimed Jonathan's government did to there God-forsaken Northeast.
What happened to the 4 trillion naira in allocation to the Niger-Delta region over the last 8 years? What did their elders and politicians use it for? You keep shouting marginalization yet you refuse to point accusing fingers to the tribesmen that sold their brethren out

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by Dante2008(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2016
faceland:

Militants using cartridge like armed robber or school cultist? Laughable.

Don't for get what they submitted to Yahadua during the amesty program.
They use this type of bullets:
Are u proud of them?

ratatatatatatatatatatatatata that how it sound!

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by stevejoy(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Dude,NA don't use Pump Action guns. PA is commonly used in Eastern and Southern part of Nigeria.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 by faceland: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Dante2008:

Are u proud of them?

Not like that, I am GLAD that this weapons are off the street but, I am not in support of propaganda because it puts the citizen in a state of delusion.

Just look at the type of weapons those three that ware captured last week (for the killing of an officer) had. Now compare it with what these allegedly 5, with the support of 23 suspect have.

You need to stay in Port Hacount for just one week to know how that place is infested with cultist. So these are probably glorified cultist. Besides, I see a lot of ID cards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.