Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Education With Empty Pocket VS Non With Loaded Pocket, Which Will You Choose? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Education With Empty Pocket VS Non With Loaded Pocket, Which Will You Choose? (339 Views)

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers / Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education With Empty Pocket VS Non With Loaded Pocket, Which Will You Choose? by icarenetwork: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
The few that control the wealth of the world are dropouts or uneducated because they have time to think of creating solutions to humanity need while the master owners and educated are busy learning endlessly to fuel the ideas generated by the uneducated.

If you have to wand back the hand of time, which will you choose between education with empty pocket VS non-education with loaded pocket?

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Ur Help For Job Urgent Pls / Who Got This Please / Spa Therapist Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.