Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mad Person Way Sabi Em People - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mad Person Way Sabi Em People (638 Views)

Check Out This Lady Shoes | Can You Rock 'em / Port Harcourt Sabi The Thing.( Ebikenny Comedy) / If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Person Way Sabi Em People by bobbybrown007: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
A mad man was standing near a chemist shop when Musa walked in and was complaining to the chemist man saying ''doctor my head is seriously aching me for the past two days now. Immediately the mad man entered and said ''I know how you feel''. Musa was astonished. The mad man said, sometimes it will be as if ten men are playing Army drum on your head? Musa : Yes that's true. Mad man : And it will be as if your head wants to fall down? Musa : Yes!! You're right. Mad man : And you will be seeing things double? Musa : Yes! Yes!!.. You're correct. Mad man : Sometimes you will be seeing things in a negative way? Musa : My God!... That's true. Mad man : When you see fire it will turn to river and if you see waste-bin it will turn to paradise in your eyes? Musa : Jesus!... That's a big truth. Musa : But how come you know all these things? Mad man : Na so my own take start. Musa fainted..

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Funny Videos / New Pregnancy Test Method / Mr Samson, The Best English Teacher!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.