Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) (31133 Views)

The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity / ABIA STATE #abia Anthem And What Each Item In The New Abia Logo Represents / BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Okay.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
The next governor too will come with her logo.
waste of time and resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Mbkite(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Edum13656:
The hand shake stands for brotherhood (nwannneukwu ) of the Isuikwuato people
nwanneukwu, Ndaa?
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by seguno2: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is this the priority for Abia people at this time?
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Is that the pressing need of the state?
I wonder
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

Beautiful logo.

The elephant represents strength

The black image in the orange background represents oil, a resource abundant in Abia state

Hand shake in Green background - Partnership, brotherhood.

The guy with the hammer and anvil - Hard work= Aba

The Tower = Abia Tower.

Eagle - Foresight, looking forward, into the future.
That's Wonderful. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
[size=15pt]Delta state when will you unveil your flag?[/size]
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Femich18(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bishops10:
I'm imagining how the guy that designed the logo just blow like that cause this logo fit reach 70 million
if i lie Ask Fashola
I don ask am...he say you lie
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mbkite:

nwanneukwu, Ndaa?

odu mma, ndaa eh
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mbkite:

nwanneukwu, Ndaa?

odu mma, ndaa eh

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
the 17 stars represent the 17 local government area
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by hpk(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
NDI ABIA KWENU!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Achor1111(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abia my great state, am so proud of it

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Fine. They should explain what each component stands for
the elephant stands for aba, the eyimba city, I can see abia tower( represents umuahia), I can see the craftsmanship spirit of aba people and I can also see industries which represents the industrial potentials of abia.

My view though

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Logo,what am my thinking oh logo abian don't they have one.....
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by naptu2: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good. I can add it to my collection.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice one buh he didn't add the poor road networks and potholes to the logo naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
This state needs serious God's intervention, pls am not joking... Always add in your prayer point when praying for your Country...
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by ohmnetwork1: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
That design is beautiful but with too many content.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Useless logo. the elephant is even trying to run away sef. wat does d design mean biko. An elephant turning away itz face to read gini.
mtcheewwwww Ikpeazu swerve!
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
So much incompetence in this country, this is a photo collage not a logo, and a horribly tacky one at that. The colors of the flag would have better left simple, just to entertain this pointless exercise, and the triangle design is what Arabs use on their flags.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by stwazobia: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
IPOD terrorists will not like this grin
Did IPOD killed you in your first world?
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
I like the components and their meaning.
the design is wack. no apologies.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by savannah4: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
shocked angry
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
IPOD terrorists will not like this grin
You too dey find trouble. gringrin
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin

omenka:
You too dey find trouble. gringrin
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by arowstev2000: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
state of flat head ppl
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by adult91: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
AFONJAS tongue and the ABOKIIS tongue are not happy to hear this , Enemies of Igbo Progress. God bless Abia state tongue tongue tongue
u be my brother but something de tell me say u no get single sense. wetin concern Yoruba for there? thief de thief money and u de hail am cos of logo. to get sense go hard u o serious. I just de vex for ur family. governor cancel sanitation for em birthday. everywhere water log. inwere ike iwu onye ngwa
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
dam4wummy:
Nice one, looks like Nigeria is going the way of "The united States of Nigeria".

And a said Minister (in and led by the Spirit) prophesied this... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Edum13656:
The hand shake stands for brotherhood (nwannneukwu ) of the Isuikwuato people
. grin
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Femich18:
I don ask am...he say you lie
You lie
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Slimflame(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
AFONJAS tongue and the ABOKIIS tongue are not happy to hear this , Enemies of Igbo Progress. God bless Abia state tongue tongue tongue
[s]
ENDTIMELIFE:
[/s]
ENDTIMELIFE:
is dat tin progress?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo / Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.