Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) (30949 Views)

The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity / ABIA STATE #abia Anthem And What Each Item In The New Abia Logo Represents / BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by makdcash(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Must everything be tribalism

madridguy:
IPOD terrorists will not like this grin

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
The elephant represent loothing by leaders/polithiefcians
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by kachiz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Fine. They should explain what each component stands for

They can only explain the Abia tower logo and maybe the blacksmith own too. The others na just joke.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by magoo10(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
God bless Abia State
Gods own State

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
kachiz:

They can only explain the Abia tower logo and maybe the blacksmith own too. The others na just joke.

I think one they actually know what they are doing. Its a nice concept.
Mrchippychappy:

Beautiful logo.

The elephant represents strength

The black image in the orange background represents oil, a resource abundant in Abia state

Hand shake in Green background - Partnership, brotherhood.

The guy with the hammer and anvil - Hard work= Aba

The Tower = Abia Tower.

Eagle - Foresight, looking forward, into the future.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
ChazzyGee:
This state needs serious God's intervention, pls am not joking... Always add in your prayer point when praying for your Country...
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Achor1111:
Abia my great state, am so proud of it
. Good one bro! Monkey no fine him mama like am. grin
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Superheroman: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
All I can comfortably say is that Abia State is in a comatose state. The residence of Aba and its environs are really suffering. No single passable road in Aba. I plied Ariaria by Faults Road today, mehnn! is as if the city is desolate and have no single government presence. What ever logo, symbol or artistic drawing the state government is doing is fake, useless and wash. One of the essence of government is the provision of social amenities to the citizenry. Any government that fails to do that and gets comfortable with the suffering of the masses is nothing but a good for nothing government. Abia State government should sit up and stop playing politics with the state. Then and only then will I value them. Imagine an international market like Ariaria being left in that deadly, killing state. I dey vex no be small. A good leader can even task the Ariaria business men to pool resources together and see to it that the money is judiciously used and not siphoned. I am tempted to call the state the most fantastically corrupt state in Nigeria. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by wildice2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls someone should help me out why does it seems like the elephant is laughing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
A displaced priority!

That's what happens when we allow a thief, a clueless id*iot who knows absolutely nothing about good leadership, to steal election!!

How's this gonna build roads or create pipe-borne water or create stable electricity?

Abians are f*ools like people from other States in this useless country!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by rhektor(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
What happened to our Biafra frag?

This governor must be awusa or Afonja governor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why is this mod editing my post? Afterall the terms said nairaland member is solely responsible for anything he/she post and uploads on Nairaland

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lagos Logo comes to mind....it's all encompassing....
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Afurum ya afu n'anya, omara nma o but it won't help the economic situation of the country or the backward level of the state.

Ndewo!.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Arinze86(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ndi Ngwa sef....is dis really d problem of abia state?....
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by redcliff: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Fine. They should explain what each component stands for

Why?
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by aresa: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Too dull, no warmth and clarity..
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by abobakucannibal: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:

Abobaku miscrant aka zombie spotted.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by abobakucannibal: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:

Abobaku miscrant aka zombie spotted. grin
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by abobakucannibal: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Leopardd:
Honestly this is beautiful.

That's how we roll,we set the standard/pace while others follow.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by abobakucannibal: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
aresa:
Too dull, no warmth and clarity..

Na your state?them like am like that. tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by thesicilian: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
redcliff:

Why?
Because the logo looks nice and I wanted to know the rationale behind it. And someone was kind enough to explain it to me.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
AFONJAS tongue and the ABOKIIS tongue are not happy to hear this , Enemies of Igbo Progress. God bless Abia state tongue tongue tongue
Iseeeeee
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
rhektor:

Why is this mod editing my post? Afterall the terms said nairaland member is solely responsible for anything he/she post and uploads on Nairaland
I guess this is it. I am not afraid of dying, but, afraid of not trying at all.

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
How this

Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by kachiz(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:

I think one they actually know what they are doing. Its a nice concept.

Mrchippychappy, its like you are not in Abia state?
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Stanbeto: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Home Beautifull Home, enyimba kwenu
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2016
rhektor:

That's because all these useless state logos are designed for you to forget your real identity and embrace corruption. See the idiots in Abia, a place that can't even hold free election, a state that is the most dirtiest and poorest and see them using Ivory Coast symbol as motto (no offense Drogba).

Too bad
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2016
EXPLANATORY NOTE
Abia logo
The Helm
Black and Gold Eagle signifying STRENGTH and GRACE.

The Shield
Silver, quartered in Blue, Gold, Earth and Green signifying LABOUR and ENTERPRISE (Blue) , Sun and abundance of WARMTH (GOLD), Welcoming & Receptive Nature of Abians (Earth) and Fertility (Green).

The Central Elephant is the Traditional Image of Abia (Enyi). While
The Open Book signifies Education, Scholarship and The Holy Bible

The 4 Ordinaries are
1. Artisan (Artisanship/enterprising nature of Abians)
2. The Abia Tower (The central Abia Figure)
3. Industry (Productivity in manufacturing and oil & gas)
4. Handshake (Business and commerce)

The base of Marigold Field: on which The Shield Stands, and Supported by 4 Palm Trees further signifying fertility and the abundance

The Flag: The base theme of the design centers on Black and Gold, which are the nationally allotted colours of Abia State. The gold tells of Abundance & Wealth while Blacks speaks of the people and the fertility of the land.

* The flag incorporates the Abia Coat of Arms and a green forward facing pennant indicative of life and progress.
* The Background is predominantly white, signifying peace.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2016
kachiz:

Mrchippychappy, its like you are not in Abia state?
I am not Mrchippychappy and yes, I am not in Abia state.
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by Valwarren: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2016
The next governor will also come and present his own. [color=#000099][/color] undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) by mollie12: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
nwasteve:
EXPLANATORY NOTE
Abia logo
The Helm
Black and Gold Eagle signifying STRENGTH and GRACE.

The Shield
Silver, quartered in Blue, Gold, Earth and Green signifying LABOUR and ENTERPRISE (Blue) , Sun and abundance of WARMTH (GOLD), Welcoming & Receptive Nature of Abians (Earth) and Fertility (Green).

The Central Elephant is the Traditional Image of Abia (Enyi). While
The Open Book signifies Education, Scholarship and The Holy Bible

The 4 Ordinaries are
1. Artisan (Artisanship/enterprising nature of Abians)
2. The Abia Tower (The central Abia Figure)
3. Industry (Productivity in manufacturing and oil & gas)
4. Handshake (Business and commerce)

The base of Marigold Field: on which The Shield Stands, and Supported by 4 Palm Trees further signifying fertility and the abundance

The Flag: The base theme of the design centers on Black and Gold, which are the nationally allotted colours of Abia State. The gold tells of Abundance & Wealth while Blacks speaks of the people and the fertility of the land.

* The flag incorporates the Abia Coat of Arms and a green forward facing pennant indicative of life and progress.
* The Background is predominantly white, signifying peace.

Abeg it's just too busy. Ahn ahn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.