Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki (930 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by colosa: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, yesterday, rated his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) counterpart, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, low on isues of governance issues and experience needed to preside the affairs of the state.

He blasted Ize-Iyamu for allegedly being part of those who ran the state aground during the PDP reign in the state. Obaseki spoke during his campaign tour to Oredo and Ikpoba Okha council areas of the state.

He said: “Somebody who has not worked before cannot govern Edo State. Ize Iyamu has no experience to govern the state. For the PDP to present Ize-Iyamu is the greatest insult against the people of Oredo and Edo State generally. And we will not allow it, we will show them that because we allowed them steal the other time, this time around we will jail them. We will not allow them to come back and steal.

“This is a man whose only antecedent is being personal assistant and just a politician. He lacks what it takes to lead our people.

This time around we have come to work. By the grace of God, we will win come September 10. The minimum votes, we must get in Oredo is 120,000 votes.” Also speaking, deputy governor of the state, Dr. Pius Odubu, noted that the Adams Oshiomhole administration had laid a solid foundation for the future of the state and therefore urged the people to vote for Obaseki. “We cannot go back to Egypt. There is nothing in the PDP to celebrate.

APC has done well for our people and we all must reward APC by voting Obaseki,” he said. Other speakers at the rally were the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Prof. Julius Ihon- vbere; former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Hon. Samson Osagie, Director General of the Obaseki campaign organisation, Osarodion Ogie.

The rally witnessed the defection of some chieftains and members of the PDP led by a former chairman of Oredo Local Government Area, Victor Ebomoyi. They defectors were received into the APC by Governor Oshiomhole
Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by eseosa77(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Obaseki has spoken well

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by mightyhazell: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
See tough talking,...

Just when ur abt 2 be roundly pummelled by same ize iyamu grin

6 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2016
As in,the rigging has been perfected.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by OkoNDOoBo: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
See tough talking,...

Just when ur abt 2 be roundly pummelled by same ize iyamu grin
Fayose and ize iyamu have a thing In common , JOBLESNESS

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by agwom(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by Goldencollins: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2016
By September we will know if he's a match for you or not, oshiomole's toy like you can never rule Edo state even in your next life.
Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by Goldencollins: 5:37am On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Its only a jobless man that recognises another jobless man

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Really? So.... Just kip kwayet!

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize_ Iyamu Not Match For Me : Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Nothing but the truth....

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Breaking news:Buhari Finds Oil In The North / Why Nigerians Ought To Celebrate Clinton And Obama's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.