Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (940 Views)

Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by millranking(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Who is the best president Nigeria has ever had?
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by antispexish(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
millranking:
Who is the best president Nigeria has ever had?
obasanjo!(though he could have done better)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by veekid(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Yaradua

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
OBJ

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by APCsupporter: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari cool.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Katyusha(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
I don't need a prophet to tell me that the OP is a closet Wailer...just waiting to receive GEJ praises.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Pavarottii(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Katyusha:
I don't need a prophet to tell me that the OP is a closet Wailer...just waiting to receive GEJ praises.
Nonsense.
Lol, even ur conscience knows it's GEJ. Abi did the OP tell u he Is a wailer?

Go to d streets and ask who is the best president; majority will tell u it's GEJ and I mean in every region. Whether north, south, east or west.

No president can get to 50% of his performance. Obj is still hustling for contracts from FG. Doing Nigerians farmers association. Imagine that ugly thief that got Huge MTN shares, oil blocs, ota farm, bells uni etc thru tax payers money.

Tell me one corruption charge directly related to GEJ.

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Katyusha(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pavarottii:

Tell me one corruption charge directly related to GEJ.
You people assume that everyone who talks about GEJ must be an APC supporter. I just want the best for this country. GEJ was a corrupt, incompetent thief who looted this country dry. Period. Buhari isn't any better...but to assume that GEJ is a better alternative, is to be a delusional blind bat. How did his wife come across millions of dollars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Pavarottii(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Katyusha:
You people assume that everyone who talks about GEJ must be an APC supporter. I just want the best for this country. GEJ was a corrupt, incompetent thief who looted this country dry. Period. Buhari isn't any better...but to assume that GEJ is a better alternative, is to be a delusional blind bat. How did his wife come across millions of dollars?
I asked u a question; and instead of answering, u r insulting and mastubating over GEJ. Av a great day.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Katyusha(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pavarottii:

I asked u a question; and instead of answering, u r insulting and mastubating over GEJ. Av a great day.
You can't even spell masturbate...and you ppl will be asking Buhari for certificate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by millranking(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol....
Murtala muhammed...
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Pavarottii(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Katyusha:
You can't even spell masturbate...and you ppl will be asking Buhari for certificate.
U r really a kid. One of those grammar checkers, wen dey don't av any constructive and meaningful thing to say.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by antispexish(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
You might not link Curruption directly to GEJ, but indirectly, GEJ is the worst!
his incompetence allowed Curup ti on to set new records!

OBJ is still the best, though could have done better.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by tuasefemi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who else pee at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Bodexman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lord Lugard
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by DeZoro(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
GEJ is the best. reason?

1. During his regime, the economy was classified to be the best in Africa and world fastest-growing economy.

2. there is no country in the world that there is no corruption even in Norway. But come to think of it, if you steal 1b naira, will you spend naira abroad? is it not still in Nigeria you ll spend it?

3. During GEJ, a lot of middle and lower class was able to build houses, buy cars, travel abroad for school etc.

4. During GEJ, a lot of people abroad respected Nigerians, I can attest to that.

5. During GEJ businesses were striving and expanding. All sector was moving but some people were using Boko Haram to destabilize his administration.

there are alot of things that makes GEJ to be the best president we ever had. if he decides to contest today, my family and I will still him over and over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by habiham: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
antispexish:

obasanjo!(though he could have done better)
most useless is obasanjo
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by habiham: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Yaradua

#Fact# the only man with a plain record... may His soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sultaan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
unfortunately obj and that is how low we have fallen when it comes to democratically elected president.

Best Head of state of all time is Buhari

(1) (Reply)

PDP Faults Buhari On Obaseki, Says Nigeria’s Democracy Is Now Endangered. / Mass Sack In Nigeria’s Oil Industry, Over 3,000 Affected / The Dilemma Of Choosing A Lesser Evil Confront America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.