Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today (556 Views)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today by willace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
I was Coming back from my hustling jeje . At enerhen Junction police stopped the Keke I entered, they started searching d guys inside because that's how they check every young guy in warri now, they think every one na yahoo boy. After searching us they didn't see anything. They started questioning us. They ask me where am going to, I told them I was going home, they ask me where I worked, I told them I don't have a job, they they ask me one very funny question, I started laughing, they ask me "u no dey work, how u come take dey survive, u sure say u no be thief" when they asked me that question I started laughing.

In this economic recession now police will find a way to collect money from you. So even if I was a thief they expected me to agree abi
Funny people
Re: My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
willace:
I was Coming back from my hustling jeje . At enerhen Junction police stopped the Keke I entered, they started searching d guys inside because that's how they check every young guy in warri now, they think every one na yahoo boy. After searching us they didn't see anything. They started questioning us. They ask me where am going to, I told them I was going home, they ask me where I worked, I told them I don't have a job, they they ask me one very funny question, I started laughing, they ask me "u no dey work, how u come take dey survive, u sure say u no be thief" when they asked me that question I started laughing.

In this economic recession now police will find a way to collect money from you. So even if I was a thief they expected me to agree abi
Funny people

Lol fear warri police o, if I see then for enerhen side I don come down sharp sharp pass airport road wen dem no easily dey at all grin
Re: My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today by willace(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Drew0:

Lol fear warri police o, if I see then for emergency side I don come down sharp sharp pass airport road wen dem no easily dey at all grin

Those guys eyes dey chuk, they go catch anybody catchable, them no dey even catch d criminals again cus dem knw say okere Don master those guys, so na innocent people Wey go quick pay money to comot cell dem dey find nw
Re: My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
willace:

Those guys eyes dey chuk, they go catch anybody catchable, them no dey even catch d criminals again cus dem knw say okere Don master those guys, so na innocent people Wey go quick pay money to comot cell dem dey find nw

If u dey comot e better u carry torch light o keep ur smartphonefor hux cause if them search ur fone see any kind pics wether Na meme self surface white person dey inside grin then fit carry u go. 150k for bail. U don turn automatic yahoo boy grin grin while d real ones go dey strollfor street. Lol lol
Re: My Encounter With Police Men In Warri Today by micfoley: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Warrior police. Those peeps ehn

(1) (Reply)

Free Investment Advise. / Rapid Hair Growth Formular / Is It Possible To Drive In Nigeria And Never Settle Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.