Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP (26140 Views)

Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by IamThrive(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Cry me a River!!!!

Please attention I.G.P, do look into the plea of the crying innocent boy that is about to go to work before your team of police men arrested and drove off with him.

You are a professional and I know you will act wisely.

Viva the I.G.P
Viva the Nigerian police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by nnokwa042(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Bolustic:
They've not even gotten Bia*ra, killings resulting from internecine bickerings have started. Nobody is the Igbos enemies except themselves.

I pray they don't become S/Sudan of today as soon as they get their independence.
just like akintola and awolowo turn South West to yemen during thier time and modakeke and ife slaughtered each others over land or erinle and offa people in kwara state so before u open ur ewedu stain teeths with ur scratched face to insult igbo check well angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by Koboland(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2016
Bosalin come and see Your People o, i hope the so called ukpo with their billionaire goes to hell , I hate that Arthur eze with speech defects, crook who made money at the expense of Nigerians fro illegal oil contracts from the ibb days

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by gleaf: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Arthur Eze will fail! if he likes let him go and bring American marines there, i only pity the Ukpo people that he is busy deceiving. HEAVEN AND EARTH KNOWS THAT THE LAND BELONGS TO ABAGANA. and if he is not careful this issue will swallow him! meanwhile violence is not the wayforward

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by gsalvatore: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2016
From the story I think the land belongs to Abagana. It's easier for Ukpo to dash out a land to the police/government because it's not theirs.

Just like the bitch in the Bible telling King Solomon to cut the baby into two.
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by MrSly(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Bolustic:

See painment o. Our brothers from the **** are totally impermeable to criticism but they can open their mouths on threads concerning Osun and Ekiti, hypocrites.
the highest level of hypocrisy is that of Pharaoh, marginalizing the Israelites and yet not letting them go. Let Biafra go. What becomes of them afterwards their concern not urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by MrGerald(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Bolustic:
They've not even gotten Bia*ra, killings resulting from internecine bickerings have started. Nobody is the Igbos enemies except themselves.

I pray they don't become S/Sudan of today as soon as they get their independence.
Silly talk, what concerns Biafra with this, Sudan not better than Nigeria?
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2016
IamThrive:
Cry me a River!!!!

Please attention I.G.P, do look into the plea of the crying innocent boy that is about to go to work before your team of police men arrested and drove off with him.

You are a professional and I know you will act wisely.

Viva the I.G.P
Viva the Nigerian police
Absolutely! the incompetency of the nigerian police, the arrest and prosecution of the innocent is Appauling. while the guilty are been protected

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by Malawian(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
From this report, it is very obvious the disputed land belongs to Abagana. Which Igbo people will donate large expanse of their scarce land to the FG to build police post?
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
They should reserve those heavy weapons and their energy against the iminent terror Buhari and Northaners are planning against their teritory. But seriously these sounds like the story of King Solomon and the two women, if you ask me, by implying the wisdom of king Solomon, I will tell you that the land does not belong to Ukpo people otherwise they can't just give out their land under disput to the Government even though they are land dashers grin
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Arthur Eze na Ukpo think say him go fit fight Abagana with money. Maybe he need to go and check the history. Abagana was where the Nigerian soldiers has their biggest defeat during the Biafran war. We never get weak Arthur, Ukpor is too little for us

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by LEGENDP(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by chrisblack: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
lawlessness everywhere...

worst government ever!!!
see the stupidity in those that clicked on like.people fighting themselves over a simple gate is now the fault of the government. hatred in low places.Even when they have issues with the other village sleeping with their wives some of you with your mumu sense will still blame the Government.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
chrisblack:
see the stupidity in those that clicked on like.people fighting themselves over a simple gate is now the fault of the government. hatred in low places.Even when they have issues with the other village sleeping with their wives some of you with your mumu sense will still blame the Government.
if the government had created employment for those young men, none of these would have happened...
crime has increased in Nigeria and I blame the government for this. even innocent young men now steal their neighbours pot of soup.
what then do you expect from the not so innocent young men?
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by HonNze: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
We know d truth, some pple because dey hav money and connection they think dey can do anytin. U took a land dat belong to Abagana and gave a portion to nigeria Police, just to get d govt on ur side. Dats d kind of thing we see in ds country
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by HonNze: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ukpo and land dispute be like........
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by TheLastIdiot: 1:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Shut up!!! How is it ur business?
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by HonNze: 5:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Ukpo and land dispute are like......
Re: Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP by chrisblack: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
if the government had created employment for those young men, none of these would have happened...
crime has increased in Nigeria and I blame the government for this. even innocent young men now steal their neighbours pot of soup.
what then do you expect from the not so innocent young men?
So the government must create jobs for everybody. I do wonder how some Nigerians think.So what you are telling me is in the US. Obama or the Government gives jobs out to the citizens,or they are the ones in the forefront of job creation. imagine able body men with nothing to do can't they farm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / Son Laments As His Father Is Gruesomely Assassinated In Ogun State. Photos / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.