Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba (62575 Views)

Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by oluwasegun400: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Alertz3(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wow! He has grown to become a fine young man

7 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
he kinda look gay

52 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by mhisbliss(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Purpletee(f): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
and am still here eating beans, trying to grow tall. sad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by zarakay(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cute
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

why are you so negative
can't you just admit he is handsome lipsrsealed

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Airforce1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
splenzard:

why are you so negative
can't you just admire he is handsome lipsrsealed

I didn't state he's gay

I said he looked gay

19 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by faorex(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
the guy cute sha

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
Are u for real?

16 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by cruzita(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
wow!!!the young shall grow

but he always behaved like a girl in movies

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by cruzita(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
even in his movies he acts like a girl,

5 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by NegeduGrace(f): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Wow,,he is all grown up now n so am I too

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2016
cute
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Zedoo(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

What a coincidence!
That name brings bad memories!

One guy Somadina.....was caught in the hostel in UNN having sex with another guy.....he was even in my fellowship and I cringed whenever I saw him...he even climbed the pulpit once...big huge guy o...but if u hear the guy voice...lyk baby...wearing gay tops without singlet nipples in your face dressing nigga....

After school I see him in some high profile music videos and on hiptv (he studied theater arts).....

Now you saying this somadina looks gay...

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Airforce1(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Zedoo:

What a coincidence!
That name brings bad memories!

One guy Somadina.....was caught in the hostel in UNN having sex with another guy.....he was even in my fellowship and I cringed whenever I saw him...he even climbed the pulpit once...big huge guy o...but if u hear the guy voice...lyk baby...wearing gay tops without singlet nipples in your face dressing nigga....

After school I see him in some high profile music videos and on hiptv (he studied theater arts).....

Now you saying this somadina looks gay...

I've watched tha dude many times n movies and he kinda acts sissy.

I ain't saying he's gay
But he acts like one.

He even chew gums sometimes.. wow

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2016
wow...so big and handsome too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Dreyl(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
you kinda look gay too, either you are a gay or practising gay.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by maxism2: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:

I ain't saying he's gay
But he acts like one.

it's easier for a gay to recognize another, so obviously, airforce1 is gay too.
Meanwhile, when will u blow in ur music pursuit so that others can talk about u too as u are talking about This young talented actor?

This boy u are dissing was a very BIG star then, why not concentrate on his acting instead of making baseless insinuations.

46 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by okrote4real: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2016
I even watched one of his movies yesterday. Good he's still in the game. cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by mrsoffshore: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by kajsa08: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2016
grin ;DCamera 360 @work....... grin

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by mrmoom: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2016
cute
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Pavore9: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Always crying in the movies! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Cute dude.
Made me weep when nollywood was nollywood.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by omooba969(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2016
deb303:
wow...so big and handsome too

Really big, isn't it? wink
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by stchinedu: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Lateef3(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Good for him...
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:

I ain't saying he's gay But he acts like one.

so, chewing gum is the best way to recognize gays? wawuuuuuu

19 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Dapper
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Fkforyou(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2016
In my case, the reverse is the case... embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.