Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US (2135 Views)

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by oluwasegun400: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tiwa today hang out with Hollywood actress Lupita Nyongo, singer Janelle Monae and Jidenna and others at the Fem the Future brunch in the US.

Tiwa looked beautiful in her monochrome ensemble.

More photos after the cut..

Souce:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/27/photos-tiwa-savage-hangout-with-lupita-nyongo-janelle-monae-and-jidenna-in-us/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by oluwasegun400: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
more

Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by micfoley: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cool
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by cruzita(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
e be like that guy na homo o
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by andray12(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
nice 1
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by Nightie(f): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
I jst lyk Tiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by sladimeji(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
all I smell is frontpage
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
With this picture, I have hope that dark skinned girls are not as endangered as I thought.

#NoToBleaching

Janelle Monae is a small somebory Sha.
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by Calismart(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
why tiwa wear this kind trouser? undecidedwhy tiwa wear this kind trouser?
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by PrinceAbinibi: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chai this is conference for dark skin girls, Thank God this was not Nigeria if dey take light na only teeth dem go dey see grin
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by LuvU2: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
kennygee:
With this picture, I have hope that dark skinned girls are not as endangered as I thought.

#NoToBleaching

Janelle Monae is a small somebory Sha.
How can a naturally occuring skin be endangered.
Maybe by mixracing but definitely not bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2016
cool
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2016
small Janelle...ummmm
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by angelTI(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2016
She just dey take pictures upandan
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by arosunshine(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Seen,

next
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by littlemistress: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
cool Is it a black & white affair??
Re: Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lupita Nyongo my girl crush. Looking beautiful as ever. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Body Covered With Just Soap Foam [PICS] / Flavour Speaks About His Latest Video "OBIANUJU" / See The Kind Of Tattoo This Girl Drew On Her A*s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.