Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria (1489 Views)

How Politicians Killed Nigeria Economy / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reveals How GEJ Wrecked Nigeria's Economy / Clear Evidence Of How GEJ Wrecked The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Mboi2: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
If @N180 per dollar GEJ finished Nigeria, what is Buhari doing to Nigeria now @ N400 per dollar.

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by finalboss1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
buried Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by mightyhazell: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
The hypocrisy now is reallly sickening!

Where are all dese dumb clucks 2day?

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Nancydearie(f): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
i tire ooooo. May God come to our aid.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Ekugbeh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
I just wonder the way some ederly men wuld be spewing trash like babies. Afta they wuld say wah an elderly man sees while sittin a child can't see while standin.
Well the name speaks volume of the man in question.
Biased mentality.
Mayb it's was GEJ who crashed d naira into N400 to 1$

5 Likes

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cremated!
As in ' COMPLETELY FINISHED'

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Joel3(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
if really GEl killed Nigeria. we want buhari to bring Gej back to contu killing Nigeria. of this is what buhari means to be saving Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
I Swear PRESIDENT MUMU BUHARI Yaff Sell Nigeria Finish...E Don Use Hin "Change" turn awa currency into CHICKEN CHANGE!!!.. *may God help us*

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by able20(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2016
But the nation love that Gej killing methods than the type of confusion , Frustration and WAHALA we have today .

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Some few individuals close to buhari are the ones benefitting under this forex stuv.Esp,those pilgrims who got the dollar at a subsidised rate of #197 to $1.They will go and resell at #400 to a dollar,thereby making excess profit therefrom.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by GMBuhari: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2016
So tell me , how many $$$ in cash will they take on their holy pilgrimage ?

Do you think they load sacks full of money and board flights with it ?

Subsidy or not , if they were to sell USD , Buhari does not control CBN and as such they'll be selling at the parallel rate

Perhaps i am wrong , try to enlighten me how they will profit from this ??

Love Machine:
Some few individuals close to buhari are the ones benefitting under this forex stuv.Esp,those pilgrims who got the dollar at a subsidised rate of #197 to $1.They will go and resell at #400 to a dollar,thereby making excess profit therefrom.
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Mboi2: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
So tell me , how many $$$ in cash will they take on their holy pilgrimage ?

Do you think they load sacks full of money and board flights with it ?

Subsidy or not , if they were to sell USD , Buhari does not control CBN and as such they'll be selling at the parallel rate

Perhaps i am wrong , try to enlighten me how they will profit from this ??

Buhari and his friends, relations and other govt officials are the ones benefiting from this forex stuff. Everybody knows Buhari's forex policy is not helping the economy and Nigerians but due to the kind of billions they rake from the forex policy, he turns deaf ears to yearnings and calls from experienced economists to change and retrace the policy.
Buhari and his people still get forex @ the rate of N197 per dollar and they sell to BDCs at N300, N350 per dollar. They are making billions of naira from this while Nigerians are suffering for it. Buhari does not care what this does to our economy and Nigerians. Is this not corruption?
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by GMBuhari: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Mboi2:

Buhari and his friends, relations and other govt officials are the ones benefiting from this forex stuff. Everybody knows Buhari's forex policy is not helping the economy and Nigerians but due to the kind of billions they rake from the forex policy, he turns deaf ears to yearnings and calls from experienced economists to change and retrace the policy.
Buhari and his people still get forex @ the rate of N197 per dollar and they sell to BDCs at N300, N350 per dollar. They are making billions of naira from this while Nigerians are suffering for it. Buhari does not care what this does to our economy and Nigerians. Is this not corruption?

You think the president determines the exchange rate? So that's why he can buy at 197 and sell at 400?

Exchange rate is determines by stock, reserves and world market price indexes

Please learn to understand before typing nonsense
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Mboi2: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:

You think the president determines the exchange rate? So that's why he can buy at 197 and sell at 400?

Exchange rate is determines by stock, reserves and world market price indexes

Please learn to understand before typing nonsense
Hahahaha... Children will always talk like children. Don't disgrace yourself here trying to defend Buhari because you don't have one single fact to do that so go do what you are paid for on another thread.
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Justiyke4u: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2016
"finish finished" the naira
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by GMBuhari: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mboi2:

Hahahaha... Children will always talk like children. Don't disgrace yourself here trying to defend Buhari because you don't have one single fact to do that so go do what you are paid for on another thread.

Wow , a whole paragraph of facts is what you have written here !!!

Your stewpydity level must be Genius ranked

Who determines exchange rate and how ? the president ??

Shame on you
Re: Mohamed Shows How GEJ Killed Nigeria by Mboi2: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
GMBuhari:

Wow , a whole paragraph of facts is what you have written here !!!

Your stewpydity level must be Genius ranked

Who determines exchange rate and how ? the president ??

Shame on you
Hahahahaha.... Who fixes exchange rate is not the subject of discussion. Even a jss1 student knows President does not fix exchange rate so you hammering on it like this shows that's d only thing u know at ur age. So shameful.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture? / Dasuki Gate: “I Am Not Surprised, He Has Always Demonstrated His Ignorance“, CAC / #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.