Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

#riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike (1480 Views)

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by TamunoRichard(m): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2016
The Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike has said that what has
happened in the state where the security operatives were allegedly
engaged in electoral fraud and intimidation of the people of the state in
the Saturday’s re-run election will not happen again in 2019.
Governor Wike who said this after leading a victory march across the
state following INEC’s announcement that the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, had won both the Rivers East and West senatorial districts
seats, also said that since the security agencies whom he pays have
decided to collect their allowances from the state and still turn against
them, he has equally decided to stop paying them, directing them to
the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, for their subsequent
payments.
This was made available in a statement by his Special Assistant on
Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu on Monday.

“What has happened today will not happen in 2019. Now they have told
us, they will see that we will also be prepared. This will not happen
again.”

“I have told the security agencies, you come and collect security
money from me and use it against Rivers people. Enough is enough.
They will now be depending on NDDC for their funding. Let me see
where it will take them to”.

The governor added: “Rivers people must work as brothers and sisters
and defend our interests. We don’t have Police, we don’t have army,
but we have God. And so, we must put our house in order and be our
own police, be our own Army.”

“We have no confidence in the Army, we have no confidence in the
polic , we have no confidence in the SSS. They have shown that there
is no democracy in Nigeria.”

The governor added that politicians like the Minister of Transportation
who are not on ground will never win elections in Rivers State.
He noted that those who attempted to re-colonise Rivers State by
donating monies from their state governments have been shamed by
the vigilance of the people.

He said: “Wherever they are, shame unto them. Whether they are in
Abuja, Plateau, Bauchi, Benue or Kano, shame unto them. Shame to the
Governor of Plateau, Shame to the Governor of Bauchi , Shame to the
Governor of Benue. They should bury their heads in shame.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/rivers-re-run-happened-today-will-not-happen-2019-wike/

7 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by TamunoRichard(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2016
boss wike I hail you....

now I know amaechi had carry over in your course Rivpolitics105..

tuale for you...

9 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by jumpandpas(m): 2:50am On Dec 13, 2016
THE PRESIDENT OF NIGER DELTA, We're behind you on this. Don't pay them with State fund. Let them go to where they took their bath and take their pant SIMPLE.

5 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by zakim(m): 2:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by malel1: 2:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Onyeike
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Mynd44: 4:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Vision4God: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2016
River people I de greet una.

3 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Abeymills(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2016
I am proud to say a huge congratulations to all good courageous strong willed people of rivers state kicking out d evil virus called apc out of rivers schooling other states how 2 deal wit d cancer called Buhari ametif n apc

3 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by momentarylapse: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Focus on governing abeg....this man likes to cry wolf unnecessarily like an old village woman!
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Chrisbriss: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

Focus on governing abeg....this man likes to cry wolf unnecessarily like an old village woman!

These stuffs he said... are they lies in ur ears.. or political propaganda??... Defeat syndrome will hit u zombies..

5 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Chrisbriss: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Where is NgeneUkwenu.. HungerBAD.. sarki.. dowktus... modath... and d rest.. has shame eaten u guys up... u were so confident that wike would be overthrown.. now coman see... the Lion is Roaring again.. ya'all start running..

3 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Aufbauh(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Lamentations chapter 1 verse 1 : How did i become lonely,i that have had contacts and connections in the high places, whom the mighty in the security forces bowed has quickly become desolate.

Don't worry by 2019 your lordship Amaechi will pull up another surprise probably in a different pattern.
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by capatainrambo: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by momentarylapse: 6:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Chrisbriss:

These stuffs he said... are they lies in ur ears.. or political propaganda??... Defeat syndrome will hit u zombies..

My friend shut up and get lost from my mentions if you have nothing tangible to add to my points!

I have inlaws and family in rivers state which is why I have stated my preference for this noisemaker to focus on improving the state! What do you have except your red bandana, a cutlass and your thuggery manual?
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2016
A true Lion of the People ........................ wink wink wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by ddippset(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2016
lol. from 'write your will before you come' to 'APC cannot win one seat in rivers state with all their federal might' to 'what happened cannot happen in 2019' yesterday Wike was crying all over channels and AIT. hehhehe. he has been partially tamed by the ubima lion. the job will be completed in 2019.
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by passionate88: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
2019 will be BLOODY in Rivers State. The dullard has destroyed the free and fair election Jonathan left in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by passionate88: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Aufbauh:
Lamentations chapter 1 verse 1 : How did i become lonely,i that have had contacts and connections in the high places, whom the mighty in the security forces bowed has quickly become desolate.

Don't worry by 2019 your lordship Amaechi will pull up another surprise probably in a different pattern.

Nothing. The idiot lost his polling unit. The Lizard of ubima is nothing even in his local government area

3 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Chrisbriss: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

My friend shut up and get lost from my mentions if you have nothing tangible to add to my points!

I have inlaws and family in rivers state which is why I have stated my preference for this noisemaker to focus on improving the state! What do you have except your red bandana, a cutlass and your thuggery manual?
So i must concur to ur own points and views... Like seriously.. Probably ur in laws are apc.. just like u.. and do not appreciate the good work of wike... whatever u r doing.. just don't do things that would identify as a demented cow..

1 Like

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by princessG35: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
God bless Wike

1 Like

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Segadem(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
2019?
Only God knows tomorrow.
Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by freeze001(f): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:

Nothing. The idiot lost his polling unit. The Lizard of ubima is nothing even in his local government area

The fact that he lost in his own base shows that Amaechi has no recognition in his own home at all! Even with all his show of federal force, he couldn't convince his own people!

2 Likes

Re: #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike by Osyabj: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Common Murderer boasting of how he beheaded a DSP and 6 other Police officers to cart away the election materials.

He how lives by Murder and beheaing shall die by Murder or beheading!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. / Cooking Gas Price Rises To N4,500 Per 12.5kg In Lagos / Buhari With President Of EU Parliament In London Today - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.