Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi (7076 Views)

Okowa Urges Niger Deltans To Sustain Existing Peace In The Region / Okowa Urges Nigerians To Shun Acts Capable Of Causing Another Civil War / Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by farouk0403(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Is not a new thing, I have many Deltan friends that are Muslims.
in fact they practice and love Islam than i do

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by kennynikky(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Karm16:

Why are you people so bitter like this?
bros nt dat dey r bitter, most of dem av reasons, pls Dn't conclude abt der bitterness..

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2016
free2ryhme:
Stop government sponsorship of pilgrimages, Mr Governor.
Channel the funds to education and healthcare.

The level of ur thinking is rather low my good fellow. Who's sponsoring who?! They pay for themselves o, abi na u sign the money for the trip 4 d govnor for dem?! Think now!!!?
#KatyPerry...haters gonna hate hate hate!!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
bros nt dat dey r bitter, most of dem av reasons, pls Dn't conclude abt der bitterness..

Reasons like?? This is just like the proverbial; father, son and the donkey...man can't be pleased!!!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by nnokwa042(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
All northernen and yoruba muslim governors go to saudi to stone devil while stealing money meant for thier states

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by kennynikky(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Reasons like?? This is just like the proverbial; father, son and the donkey...man can't be pleased!!!
its true but, if u look @ d recent prob in d country, does in question r 1 of d cause, whch u no it.
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by zikter(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2016
When will this useless sponsorship of religious tourism stop in this country? Christians to Jerusalem, Muslims to mecca and to find an ordinary honest person is hard to come by in this country. this shld be a very personal exercise than the govt using my money to enrich some countries without any benefits in return.
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by poundlander: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2016
nnokwa042:
All northernen and yoruba muslim governors go to saudi to stone devil while stealing money meant for thier states
Christian governors go to Jerusalem to wail on the wailing wall, what's the need?

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by jelal007(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2016
fr3do:
His excellency, how many of this uncircumcised muslim governors will bid farewell to christian pilgrims?
Why are u people so bitter? Why are sooo full of hatred and resentment? U sound like a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by nnokwa042(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
poundlander:

Christian governors go to Jerusalem to wail on the wailing wall, what's the need?
thats for Jewish christians dont go wailing wall the only go river jordan
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=WhoRUDeceiving post=48862298]A very stupid country. See governor organizing this rubbish so he can stay as "governor". He knows the truth but ops for his settlement.[/Is it a must to comment on board if you lack progressive attitude? Your type deserve not to be born. Get sense please!]

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by jamace(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
So they should be of good behaviour in Saudi and come back and become demons to Nigeria Religion in Nigeria is counterfeited! angry
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Joker123: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2016
This is a complete waste!As a Deltan I hv No scholarships,running my masters wt my own money people need to feed and d useless gov is der spending money on Muslim pilgrims. Christian or Muslim...Religion isn't smthn u spend state funds on
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
ganye1:

Who told you the state government sponsored the pilgrims? The pilgrims paid for their pilgrimage.

bros it's not true, why do you think he
cautioned them against absconding if it's
not a paid trip, politicians knows it isn't
beneficial to the economy but a political
manipulations

if it isn't govt sponsored what stops them
from carying their luggage and jump
inside the plane order than waiting for
farewell from the govt

my question is if their prayers are not
heard in their own soil will travelling to
mecca make a difference. ..Nigerians
and misplaced priority
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Osyabj: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
90 Muslims in a state with a pupulation of nearly 5 million? The greater Eastern Region of SS and SE are 99.9999% Christrians. It shall remain so for ever and ever. Amen!!!
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
farouk0403:
Is not a new thing, I have many Deltan friends that are Muslims.

in fact they practice and love Islam than i do

seriously! !! can you tell us what's so
interesting about Islam
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by athorello(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don't know or hear of anything that's going on in Delta state amid the heavy monthly allocation from the federation account. I barely see 2 hours of light (once a week) in ozoro.
What is Okowa doing
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by farouk0403(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
carmag:

seriously! !! can you tell us what's so interesting about Islam
so many interesting things, do you want to know it

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Mustay(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Osyabj:
90 Muslims in a state with a pupulation of nearly 5 million? The greater Eastern Region of SS and SE are 99.9999% Christrians. It shall remain so for ever and ever. Amen!!!

90 pilgrims.

Approximately 4.1 million

Nigerians and the game of numbers undecided Only wish the numbers could be used positively.
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by LEGENDP(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by shabakm: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Donrissy:
Also tell them, no 'stoning' of Satan. You can stone the real Satan(s) (those oppressing and hindering the growth of this nation) instead of deceiving yourselves in faraway Saudi and getting killed in the process.
sorry you are the real satan i shall stone you when ever i see you

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
farouk0403:

so many interesting things, do you want to know it
is amazing how you use questions to answer a question
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by StOla: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Joker123:
This is a complete waste!As a Deltan I hv No scholarships,running my masters wt my own money people need to feed and d useless gov is der spending money on Muslim pilgrims. Christian or Muslim...Religion isn't smthn u spend state funds on

You should be running it with your own money, or were you expecting freebies or are you not going to be paid for the job you hope to get with it? Or did you plan to work for free in the civil service of Delta state?

Your other complaints are rational, your feeling of entitlement to a free pursuit of your own academic ambition isn't.
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by onyiloyi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Delta hajj pilgrims! Is there a Kano Jerusalem pilgrims?
Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by farouk0403(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
carmag:

is amazing how you use questions to
answer a question

I have answered your question, but if you are not satisfied with my answer you can create a thread and ask thesame question or better go to Islam section.

on the second thought, answering your question will not change anything so why should I waste my time.

I always believe that there is no compulsion in religion, every one has his own choice if I decide to worship stone, tree, cow, snake, or any other thing that my mind is more comfortable with it, I guess no one can stop me.

so why do we have to argue on the same thing every day? I thing is just waste of time.

Believe is in the heart and every one has his on choice.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by farouk0403(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
carmag:

is amazing how you use questions to
answer a question

I have answered your question, but if you are not satisfied with my answer you can create a thread and ask thesame question or better go to Islam section.

on the second thought, answering your question will not change anything so why should I waste my time.

I always believe that there is no compulsion in religion, every one has his own choice if I decide to worship stone, tree, cow, snake, or any other thing that my mind is more comfortable with it, I guess no one can stop me.

so why do we have to argue on the same thing every day? I thing is just waste of time.

Believe is in the heart and every one has his on choice..

1 Like

Re: Okowa Urges Delta Hajj Pilgrims To Be Of Good Conduct In Saudi by Penexpress: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Output Increases By 403,900bpd Now 1.94m Bpd / Nigerian Senate To Reconvene Next Week – Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.