Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. (7271 Views)

Help A Bro With Directions I Beg!!! / Urgent! Help With Directions Please!! / Pls Help With Directions From Oshodi To Kazuma Plaza, Ede Street, Apapa (2) (3) (4)

Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by jozzee1(m): 1:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Kindly help with directions from oshodi to isheri-magodo, berger.
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by jozzee1(m): 1:22am On Aug 28, 2016
I have an interview next week in that area.
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by Akabu22(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Straight to under bridge Oshodi and enter BRT Bus to Iyana-paja and Iyana-Ipaja enter BRT to berger or from Iyana-Ipaja straight to Agege and Agege to berger
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by Sakaslim(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Akabu22 post=48861963]Straight to under bridge Oshodi and enter BRT Bus to Iyana-paja and Iyana-Ipaja enter BRT to berger or from Iyana-Ipaja straight to Agege and Agege to berger
straight to berger is advisable

Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Best route is this: from oshodi, get iyana ipaja drop at Ikeja along. Try to Ikeja under bridge, take a berger bus there, from berger, you'll get a bike or Keke napep to where u are going

Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by jozzee1(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Thank you all, I really appreciate.
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by odutolasodiq(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2016
jozzee1:
Thank you all, I really appreciate.
board BRT from oshodi to ojodu berger(#100), then u take tricycle(keke marwa #50) or okada #100 to isheri magodo. simple as that!

Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by Gbengageorge: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Some people are describing the Isheri at Iyana Ipaja, while some are describing the one at Ojodu Berger axis.
Am sure the op will be confused by now.
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by fleexee(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
@OP I guess u are going for an interview with ASOS I.T FIRM?... From Oshodi to Berger (ask and they will tell u their park). From Berger take a bike to the estate u are going. Good luck
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by olumaxi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
jozzee1:
I have an interview next week in that area.
no go dia ooo....na scammers full dat area
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by odutolasodiq(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gbengageorge:
Some people are describing the Isheri at Iyana Ipaja, while some are describing the one at Ojodu Berger axis.
the OP said berger!
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by jozzee1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
fleexee:
@OP I guess u are going for an interview with ASOS I.T FIRM?... From Oshodi to Berger (ask and they will tell u their park). From Berger take a bike to the estate u are going. Good luck
It's not an I.T firm, it is a likely a skincare/beauty firm (though the name was not mentioned), located at church street.
Re: Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. by jozzee1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gbengageorge:
i am really confused bro, but i think i will go for the one at ojodu berger axis.

Job Openings At SAVE THE CHILDREN- Nigeria / ENDS TODAY!!! - Graduate Recruitment At Nahco Aviance / NLNG: Recruitment