Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help A Bro With Directions I Beg!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Bro With Directions I Beg!!! (1276 Views)

If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / I Lost My Job Recently Due To Covid-19 And I Desperate Need Of A Job Help A Bro. / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro With Directions I Beg!!! by onemanarmy: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2017
I'm new in Lagos. How do I board a bus from egbeda to Oduduwa way, GRA Ikeja. Pls it's urgent!!
Re: Help A Bro With Directions I Beg!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2017
onemanarmy:
I'm new in Lagos. How do I board a bus from egbeda to Oduduwa way, GRA Ikeja. Pls it's urgent!!
From Egbeda take a bus going to Ikeja under bridge.
When you drop at the last bus top under the bridge, take another 50 naira bus going to Maryland, then drop at ...... Abule bus stop and ask for Oduduwa way.
Or simply take a bike straight to Oduduwa way from under the bridge.
NOTE: there is Oduduwa way and Oduduwa crescent around the same place, so make sure you tell the bike man you are going to ODUDUWA WAY.
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Invited Me For Cbt. / Recruitment: December 2018 Vacancies To Resume In January 2019. / First Bank Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.